Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Of Silver and Iron (Mandalorians and Silver Sanctum Diplomacy)

Muad had begun to fold his arms refusing to sit, but again, that would not help the vode or their cause so he slowly sank into a seat on Arrbi's left. He still felt the undercurrent of emotion and distrust and he didn't blame them. They had a right to be uneasy, to be on guard, and to be afraid. He smirked at the last one. It was amusing that one thing that both jedi and sith shared was a refusal to admit to their own fear. He had learned that unless you face your fear it will always haunt you. And even if you do face it, it will still probably haunt you.

Shaking his head lightly he brought himself out of his self indulgent reverie and refocused at what was at hand. He nodded to what both Arrbi and Vilaz said. Things he already knew but still the truth. When [member="Coren Starchaser"] began to speak the Mad Knight turned his glowing eyes onto the man's visage listening to his words and sensing the man's own distrust of him. A grin split his face as he realized that the silvers weren't exactly hiding their feelings from him. Could be an over looked mistake or it could be they wanted to go into this potential alliance with nothing hidden, no agendas, no grudges, no vendettas. Everything in the open to be easily seen. Now that was something he could respect. As Coren finished Muad shifted in his seat as he absently scratched at the stubble on his chin.

"This alliance is more then just about wars and battles. It's about creating a mutually benefitial bond, a symbiotic relationship between not two governments or factions, but between two peoples. What Betna wants, what many of the clans want, is open trade, open communication, open markets, open resources not normally available or readily available. Our people want a friend in the very essence of the term. A separate entity from what is family, but one we care for and spend time with socially and in a work environment. Friends who will be there for us in our time of need without even having to ask. A friend we can aid when they need it the most. Unity while being separate."

Muad rested his forearms on the table with a theatrical sigh.

"But that is for the more civilized among my vode. Clan Farr and I just want to hurt the Primeval, and I personally would love to kill as many sith as possible. All that other osik is fine, but I'm made for war, as is clan Farr and my other vode. And if you are looking to fight the enemies of Manda'yaim, you have an ally in this mando'ad right here."

He leaned back glancing at Arrbi. He, like Vilaz, didn't want to over step bounds of leadership. But as the silvers seemed to want to listen he decided to share a bit of his mind. Trade and all was good, and he brought it up because those were some of things the clans were interested in. But Muad and many other like minded mandalorians would have lent assistance just to hurt Manda'yaim's enemies.

[member="Arrbi Betna"] [member="Serena Bouie"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Kaida Taldir"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Resting his chin on the top of his chest listening, Connor had his eyes closed and finally hit the wall. He snapped his head up and moved forward and pushed his fingers down on the table, leaning over past [member="Serena Bouie"] as he did.

”Pop quiz – why do we lose planets to the Primeval, or Sith, and watch friends and allies die, hm? Because we spend too much time doing THIS.”

He fingers curled into a fist and he hit the table.

”Talking. Deliberating. Over, and over, and over. How many times must we, the carpet of the galaxy, debate and squabble to find the one thing we both clearly want – unity? We spend so much time talking and planning that we appear more disjointed than the enemy who just DO things.”

Connor pulled back his am and held them by his side, casting glances around the table to faces new and old. This would surely get an ear-bashing by the Grandmaster.

”I say we amass a strong fleet and take back one of our planets. Together. Lead the fight for once instead of absorbing the blows. Only by doing will we see how true our word really is. You want an alliance?” He pointed at [member="Anija Betna"], a man he knew a little, and then [member="Muad Dib"].

Then he looked and pointed to [member="Coci Heavenshield"] whom he knew very well. ”Do you? Of course you do.”

Bringing his palms together he made his point. ”We can open trade lines and whatever else when we have proven our goal is one and the same – to drive back Sith and Primeval forces, take what we have worked for TOGETHER and appear unified and not afraid to take action. Because right now they’re laughing at us. And you know what, they’re right to do so.”

He stepped back and looked at the eyes in turn looking at him.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] | [member="Arrbi Betna"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Solan Charr"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Maya Whitelight"] | [member="Anastasia Rade"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Nima Tann"]

Thurion could feel his wife's... disappointment, for lack of a better word. She was not wrong; there was a hint of aggression in the air after the defeat at Ziost. The first time they'd fought another major power and lost. It was a heavier blow to some than to others, admittedly. He slipped a hand beneath the table to gently settle upon her thigh for comfort. When Connor suddenly spoke up seemingly out of nowhere, Thurion snapped his gaze towards him. "Peace, Connor," he said after letting him finish. At first his gaze was stern, but soon softened. "You're right," he gently nodded in response to Connor's words. They were words uttered by a man who had suffered more than most when it came to the dark side and its corruption.

He slowly rose from his seat. "While I would argue that further negotiations are required to formalise our treaty, now is not the time for words. Action needs to be taken, as Master Harrison has already stated." He offered his friend a smile and a nod, then turned to the Mandalorian representatives. "We will lend you our swords, Mando'ade. Let us unite Silver and Iron against the forces of darkness."

[member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Muad Dib"] | [member="Arrbi Betna"] | [member="Serena Bouie"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Solan Charr"] | [member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Valiens Nantaris"] | [member="Maya Whitelight"] | [member="Anastasia Rade"]

Was he on edge with a Sith there? Of course. He had spent years fighting back the plague on the galaxy that was the One Sith with no end in sight and definitely no chance of actually doing a damned thing against them. So the fact that the Mandalorians in their knuckle-dragging intelligence level. For Coren’s money, and no, this did not reflect the writer’s views, farm animals had more intelligence and tact than either Sith or Mandos.

But what the Mandos had that he saw as useful was the ability to fight. And this galaxy needed that. Did Coren hide his feelings? Feth no. Anyone who tried to read him would be able to, and he was the type to burn on all cylinders. Right now? He was thinking about galactic survival. The fact that they didn’t have the foresight to not bring a Sith here didn’t inspire great trust in Coren Starchaser for the Mandos. Canners and all that they were.

“Bonds or not, this alliance needs to focus on the issues of the galaxy. We’re two groups that can do something about. The Galactic Republic is one step out of the trash chute, and the One Sith are continuing their rampage across the North of the galaxy. Someone needs to step in, show the galaxy there is at least one last stronghold against the evils in the galaxy. Some where people can be safe. What the galaxy needs is a strike team to wipe your kind from the galaxy, Sith.”

Maybe he wasn’t the best to bring to something like this.

"After we fix the galaxy, then lets talk about where we stand."

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
[member="Muad Dib"]
[member="Arrbi Betna"]

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Arrbi Betna"] [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Muad Dib"]

Anija sighed and resisted the urge to roll her eyes at how everyone seemed to be repeating themselves. And, she could tell that many of them were on edge. And understandably so. But, Conor was right. Talking wasn't going to get them much of anywhere. She frowned for a moment before making eye contact with Arrbi, and then each of the vode. They all knew what they wanted here. And it as pretty clear tht the Silvers wanted the same thing. Taking a deep breath, she locked eyes with Arrbi and then Thurion.

And then she stood up, taking a moment to catch the gaze of each person in the room. "We all want the same things. So let's stop debating and talking and start doing. We both face threat from the same evils in the galaxy. In order to work together, we need to set aside any distrust of each other." She pinned Coren with a look. "I know some of you may not trust certain of the vode in this room. Frankly, I don't care. They are here because each and every one of them has earned our trust. If you have issues with anyone, you can turn around and walk out of this room right now. That goes for any of the vode as well. If any of my vode have issues with any of your people, they can do the same thing. And don't let the door hit you in the shebs on the way out." She caught Thurion's gaze, and didn't look away. But she was speaking to all of those in the room. "We know what we all want. So let's stop fething talking and go DO it. We can sort the particulars later."

OOC
Sorry for such a long time between posts... its been a crazy couple weeks.

Right, do something. Has anyone been watching the galactic missions? Coren Starchaser was doing something. And then getting spoken at about doing something and them using their booga booga language? Yeah, he didn’t need to be here. He wasn’t in charge, there was a fething Sith here. “Fine, y’all wanna get chit done. Then lets fething go.” Did Coren need to be at this talk?

No.

Was the Sith’s presence among the knuckle draggers bothering him? Yes.

Did he want this to work so some group in the galaxy could actually do something about the Sith Empire?

Yes.

So he was leaving. He wasn’t going to derail this further. He was going to get back out there to the front lines and do something.

The annoying Vossite scampered away and Kaida was quite content with that. Annoying natives! She was truly a shining exemplar for intercultural understanding. Maybe she could give guest lectures at the Levantine Astronautical Academy, about how you could 'break the ice' during First Contact situations.

In any case, while all the talk was going on inside, Kaida calmly lit a cigarette and took a deep drag. Idly she wondered for a few moments how the talks were going, then dismissed that train of thought. So far the building had not been blown up, so things could not be going too badly! Likewise she dismissed the idea of joining. Too much talking was not her thing.

No comfort came to her through the words that those in the room spoke. In fact, Coci was surprise they did not all stand up and march out into war from this very room. Yes the loss of Ziost hurt, hurt very badly and now it seemed that the Silver Coalition wanted revenge. These words spoken by those she thought she knew well, are not words of Jedi, they are blinded by a hit to their pride and have forgotten the very thing, the first tenet of the Jedi way. To protect, to serve and protect those that need it. When did the Silver Jedi become instruments of war? To be the ones that wanted for blood?

But she could see their point of view, something has to be done as the threat of the darkside grows stronger with each passing moment. So many subjective views, which influence the rational thoughts of those willing to fight for what is right. Coren so full of hatred for the Sith, will fight for freedom and peace. Connor, who's life has been riddled with darkness and has won the fight against it, stands ready once more to fight it again. Thurion, her beloved, a man that will place his life in the hands of death in order to save another, and as she has vowed to him in their moments of privacy, Coci will stand side by side with him as they walk into the gates of hell itself.

Out of all the words spoken, all the emotions felt in this room, it was those of [member="Anija Betna"], that Coci respected the most, she spoke in words plain and with truth. Coci inclined her head slightly toward her, an acknowledgement of her pledge to honour their treaty. Coci felt there was no need for her words, Grand Master [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] of the Silver Sanctum Coalition had spoken and that was good enough for her.

The attack on Ziost, had awoken the sleeping silver dragons.

[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Muad Dib"] [member="Arrbi Betna"] [member="Serena Bouie"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Kaida Taldir"]

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
"Thank you for this kind gift. I'll definitely plant it." She said smiling to the man,[member="Solan Charr"], who showed her the illusion of a fully grown plant that was this little seed gonna be, as they slowly sat down to their places, she saw a familar face coming towards her, it was Master [member="Coci Heavenshield"], they didn't speak much after the recent events, so she missed her and it was so good to see her unharmed after the Ziost. "Master Heavenshield. So good to see you too, maybe after the meeting we can drink some blue milk and talk?" She said, her voice was cheerful but still weak from her wounds as she extended her hand for a hug. It was really great to see the Sanctum reunited, no matter how weakened, but still on the move. She could see [member="Connor Harrison"], who was not impressed yet with the meeting, Master [member="Thurion Heavenshield"], who was trying to create a peaceful scene, like the Grandmaster he was, and several more of the members who was in the background not saying much but listening.

The diplomacy was no use. "I want to say a thing or two about the subject, if I may." She said, wounded but unbroken. "As we talk in here, the bad guys are blinding more Padawans, crippling more Masters, they are taking more homeworlds that we've born. I know, that we all have the same goal here, as the only few good guys alive in this galaxy, we are both trying to be the shield for the weak and be the destroyer of the evil that is still in this world or about to be born. I know, that both of the sides want to do something instead of talking. But, it is a two-sided coin that we need to observe the both sides. Without planning and talking and only do as our brains please, we are only doing a bad thing to ourselves, to our alliance. Since every faction has its red lines and without planning, we have a good possibility of invading those red lines, that will cause only chaos and distrust in our alliance. Yes, you want to do something, I want to do something too. I want to go out there, find the one did this to me, and punish her by my own ways. But I don't. Why, because it's not logical. When I go there, what will happen? I will tell you what will happen in the best scenario. I will become the one I swore to destroy. The worst, I'll be dead. You don't need to become your enemies to beat them. We are the good guys for a reason. We think, we plan. Do you think, that acting without a plan will help the galaxy you are trying to defend? No. It's not going to. It's only going to lead it to more chaos. We don't want that."

"I say, instead of trying to be dominant to each other, let's work together, plan something out, and do it." She continued. "Let's start with the ones that are near to us instead of trying to fight everyone, hit them where they don't even expect us to hit." She took a deep breath. "I know, the invasion of Ziost was a big fiasco, a big loss for the Light Side, but trying to attack there will not work. They are expecting us to counter attack, expecting us to try to retake it. Instead, we hit them where they think they are the safest. The Silver Sanctum, and the Mandalorians, together. Together, not two factions, but a whole. We can do it, we are the good guys, and we both have the same goals. I don't see that how, that this little alliance would not work." Then the closing words, at last. "This handicapped little Purple Twi'lek wants to kick some bad guy butt. Now who's with me?"

[member="Muad Dib"] [member="Anija Betna"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"] [member="Arrbi Betna"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] @Others that I am too lazy to write :p

Solan closed his eyes as he felt the emotions of each person in the room, some wanting vengeance, some in hope, some simply enjoying the moment. He remained for the most part emotionless though past the quick flare of a smile at [member="Nima Tann"] when she had thanked him. His mind though focused on the feelings of those around him while his ears their words. Inside his mine him and the Ashlan wolf he shared a bond with that moved from his trenchcoat and onto his shoulder conversed. 'The Jedi are more ready for action than i had thought, it seems when you attack them they are just as everyone else. Wanting retribution... would that be the appropriate word?' His eyes moved to aim the silent and simple question at the wolf who merely shrugged and focused its head on that of which was [member="Coren Starchaser"] and then on [member="Connor Harrison"], the Ashlan's form of 'words' drifting into Solan's mind now and he smiled again though this time to anyone whom caught eyesight of him would not be able to understand why.

Solan himself looked over to the two and then to [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] as he let his thoughts drift into the Ashlan's mind once more. 'You know Kira, i don't truly know myself. The thought never passed me and i cant say that it is one i would not be interested in seeing play out... Granted, i would not let it but you are rather correct in your thoughts.' He would need to see this play out to truly know what came next, what happened if and when the Sith and the Prime were gone he wondered. How long would this bond in war last outside of war and would the Silvers remain themselves afterwards? Questions he was curious to find an answer too, perhaps he would need to see what those like the grandmaster and his wife could accomplish. The thought causing Solan's eyes to flicker to [member="Coci Heavenshield"] once before going back to the others. Mandalorians are strong, but predictable in their demands, It was why Solan liked them. Now to see if these Silvers were like them in that aspect of different. The thoughts of what a Silver Jedi and a Mandalorian could do as once force made his smile widen a bit. He was going to enjoy fighting with the Silvers once more.

Quietly this one sat listen to those of both sides, it wasn't as if she didn't want to speak but there was more behind her thoughts. Finding herself more and more getting a read off each one of them. Finding herself waiting, as she did so she let herself finding it more and more like they would be going to war. That as if the planet itself whispering something to her of what to come if they took down this path. It was as if flashes of the past battles was in.

"War, isn't always a good path to go down, look at us all talking as if this is the only way, what if this is what these people want us to do, would we be any better then they are attacking them?", shaking her head. If peace was really that simple they there would be no reason for weapons or even for blood to be shed.

"I guess first, I"m Master Whitelight, Head of the Healer and Headmister of Ademeny on Voss, I at one time though that a warrior way was the only way to deal with evil. What if we are the one to cause just as much, blood if the only way to do things. What if one can build up defence to out think the enemy before a shot is fired. One said that padawns are blinding why should be the question and if there is a way to prevent this from going. Master Thurshield I know believe there isn't any other way to deal with this then to go to war what if we could battle on two fronts." Just what she was wanting or what plan she was thinking or even cooking there had to be a way to build a defense even then call upon those to go onto planets before to save as many lives as they could after all that what they where for was saving lives not taking them.

Connor Harrisonhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/3645-connor-harrison/ Coren Starchaser Muad Dib Arrbi Betna Serena Bouie Vilaz Munin Solan Charr Nima Tann Valiens Nantaris Maya Whitelight Anastasia Rade Kaida Taldir [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom