Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoiler Obi-Wan Kenobi (Spoiler Discussion)

In Writing, There is Passion
Only Skywalkers and Palpatines can stop ships. Starkiller is no longer canon lol :p
Yeah Leia flying in space via The Force in TLJ, Rey and Kylo able to battle while not in the same room.
Its chaos now…

At least Leia I could get, the battle with the illusions I'm still....I honestly don't know what to think about that with. It's a mix of that sounds cool, but also really dumb because Dyads don't really make sense and it seems to just be invented because plot

I really like Rey and Kylo, what I didn’t like was how they were handled. Kylo should have stayed Anarchical Dark Sider and Rey could be a Palpatine, but don’t bring Sheev back from death save as a Sith Spirit , Force Memory, or Holocron.

I like this episode over all but I do have one thing and I have said it elsewhere.

Disney has great de-aging cgi Samuel Jackson in captain marvel why didn't they use it on Anakin in this episode he looked old as crap for a padawan.

I like this episode over all but I do have one thing and I have said it elsewhere.

Disney has great de-aging cgi Samuel Jackson in captain marvel why didn't they use it on Anakin in this episode he looked old as crap for a padawan.

I thought he looked pretty good. I think the problem was the white light background, a couple of times I was like, is this a Video Game? It would have been better to do it at sunset, so you could see their faces, but the light of the sabers would be more pronounced.

It's good to see a young Anakin and Obi Wan again! :D

I second that! I loved their duel.

288668698_114717517935732_9204528644177478376_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom