Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not Everything is Black and White [TSE Dominion of Cadomai Hex]

Fiolette Fortan

F
Cadomai

Objective III & IV
In Scene: [member="Leliana"] | [member="Micah"] | [member="Tehkyram"] | [member="Vulgrim Blackwell"] | [member="Tabigarashu Madara"]

They had finally caught up to C2-B. Dansen was now engaged in a conversation with him while Lucy and Fiolette spoke. "Couldn't stay way from a chance at command?" Lucy inquired with a thoughtful look she sat on a small bench beside her mother. Cadomai was a beautiful place for what it was she supposed and as she studied her mother's features she wondered. She wondered what would truly become of her mother's second chance at life. She seemed to eager to throw it away for the sake of duty, a duty she no longer owed anyone.

"When I was a girl, I was told what I would be and what I would say," Fiolette began as she turned in the bench to face her daughter. "I was not brought up to be a commander, or anything more than a philanthropist wife who doted on the poor while spending money that wasn't mine." She took in a breath and thought a moment longer, "so when I left. When I had the audacity to demand my freedom in the form of a divorce, demanded I have alimony and custody of your brother." An arm againt the back of the bench, "I could not have fathomed having been where I have been in my life. So when Taeli spoke of an opening within the Sith Empire, I thought to myself, why continue to put my own assets at risk? My employees do not deserve the harsh realities of war, the soldiers and crewers of this Empire understand those realities. While no one truly deserves to know them, it is far easier to walk into battle with them than my own civilians. I could stay away, for a moment, but then I suppose - well, I suppose you're right long story short."

Lucy gave her mother a soft smile and reassured her. "Not terrible of you, just, you had done it all why put yourself through it again?"

"It's different this time, I'm not a young officer or member of the admirality trying to carve out a name for myself. I can actually enjoy my command as odd as that my sound and most especially to you in your youth, but I have no desire to grind my nose into the stones in an attempt to gain another pip on my chest." Fiolette sighed a moment she was happy where she was. "I'm... you know I am quite happy with my life right now. I have a company that is quite successful, I have three beautiful girls and someone to call my own. Someone who when I go home makes me smile and in return I make her smile, and at the end of the day that's what this is all about. Mhmm? Happiness."

"I suppose," Lucy agreed partially, perhaps it was because she was young that she could not understand her mother's decisions fully. "Still, I cannot wait to meet her, if she has you all about in knots and signing up for service again. She must truly be a wonder, what was her name again? Taeli? Taeli Raaf."

"Yes, and once Dansen is done speaking with C2. We shall head off for a bit of lunch and make our way to the shuttles and wait before heading back to Stormvale."

"Sounds lovely."

Tabigarashu Madara

Good things come in smol packages
Objective: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[member="Vulgrim Blackwell"] [member="Micah"] [member="Tehkyram"] [member="Leliana"] [member="Fiolette Yvarro"] [member="Amea Virou"]

A Nezumi could rarely afford to focus on one thing to the exclusion of all others. It was natural for Hirou to be present for a conversation but for their attention to flicker around things near them, or work on something with their paws at the same time. In this case, some of their attention was focused on the cluster of acolytes (some large some small), and taking note of one in particular- the feline. Hirou was always on the look out for individuals that would be potentially good fits for the Saaraishash. They knew just how important their own ability to go unnoticed was, to be underestimated, and Hirou's personal recruitment method tended to favor individuals who would be.... unexpected.... in such a role.

"Oh! I didn't know you two knew each other!" Hirou squeaked, tone delighted.

"Thank you! But I don't think so," Hirou answered Vulgrim, patting the lining of their pocket the way someone might pat the back of a hand in appreciation. "Not here and now anyways."

The chances of someone talking in this case in front of the Maelibus was very, VERY unlikely. Fortunately there were other Saaraishash agents spread across Cadomai.

Hirou's attention turned to the brunette as they approached, poking their head farther out of the pocket. Their ears flicked with surprise.

"Complaints? Whatever have there been complaints about?" Hirou's tone was genuinely baffled. "Please, if you tell us, we will be sure to remedy whatever it is." Also genuine distress at the idea that they had caused distress here.

Scrambling out of Vulgrim's pocket, they scurried up to his shoulder to stand up on their back legs and make a small bow.

"Please, my name is Tabigarashu Madara. I shall take full responsibility for any problems caused, because that was no at all our intention. I would endevour to help put any issues to ease and rest, if it is possible to do so."

Polite, affable. Not at all what someone might expect for an agent of the Sith Empire.

Objective: Acquire Ancient Art

One wouldn't expect it from a glance, but the Emperor of a Sith had a taste for the finer aspects of art. He had often gone to extensive lengths to decorate his lavish palace with all manners of artwork, some of them the original piece but most of them were simply copies. He had a fondness for naturalist paintings, images of wide, sweeping venues utilizing all the gorgeous colors under the rainbow to depict nature in its indescribable beauty.

Yet his true love was the art of the ancient Sith.

The stone carvings, the golden figurines laced with lapis lazuli, and the hieroglyphics depicting the ancient history of the Red Sith and the coming of those who would become the first Dark Lords of the Sith. Emperor Zambrano had scoured the galaxy for such treasures, and when he learned that one particular piece of art dating back to the reign of Naga Sadow was being held at an art museum on Cadomai Prime he moved with all due haste to acquire it for himself.

Naturally, the native Snivvians did not appreciate a despotic outsider showing up out of the blue and demanding the priceless artifact for himself, no matter how many millions he had put up as recompense. They came around eventually, once the Emperor proclaimed that he would personally sponsor all art facilities and organizations on Cadomai Prime and that Snivvian artwork would be featured at the Imperial Art Institution on Bastion.

[member="Tabigarashu Madara"]

A slow sigh burst through Amea’s nose as she looked at the way the mouse-like individual seemed to be taking charge of the situation, asking all the right questions and acting far more polite than Amea had expected. Not that she had actually seen the mouse in that pocket to begin with. It was hard to look at the mouse with the big guy hulking over you, but the conversation had been struck. Social rules, ho!

“Well, Miss Madara,” Amea opened her mouth to continue but struggled to find the right words. Another sigh parted her lips and she moved up to turn off the earpiece to grant them a moment of privacy. “It’s not something you can fix. It’s… Racism.”

Eyes wandered up to meet Achwell’s before going back to Miss Madara.

“People are not used to seeing a man of this stature.” Amea shook her head in spite of it all. “It scares them without any reason, and management figured it was best to assign someone to the case in order to calm the other’s nerves.”

“I personally don’t believe it’s necessary, but I have my orders.”
The brunette frowned and looked over at the show. “I am very sorry for any inconvenience this brings you, truly.”

Vestille Thumahra

Brella, Cadomai Prime
Objective IV :: Crash the party

Parties made his stomach churn.

It was no surprise that social events and Vestille didn't mix, not in the slightest. Birthdays, marriages, Life Day, general weekend benders that left everyone with a hangover, Vestille would pass on every single one, even his own. To the Captain of the 105th, when he wasn't on the battlefield or in transit between them, he was either performing his administrative duties or fighting his inner demons and suffering from nightmares whilst he slept. The truth was, Vestille had no friends or family, simply himself and the men under his command to which he sent into the fire time after time and put his faith that his unit wasn't wiped out and turned into a statistic. When everything was stripped down to its core, Vestille was nothing more than a soldier; a clockwork construct that simply needed to be wound up and pointed into a direction and then allowed to carry out his duties without question or debate. It was no doubt because of this fact alone that when the Captain decided to begin to scope out the manor which his target was hosting his party within, he stuck out like a sore thumb as opposed to the other guests that were arriving in their droves; whereas they were wearing finery and expensive suits and dresses designed to show off wealth, Vestille was clad in his typical combat armor designed for functionality and durability.

It was time for caution then, sticking to the shadows and avoiding detection from not only the target and his security but the general population of the party itself. Stealth doctrine came into play as Vestille crept around the shadows and used the various flora and decorations as cover, his blackened armor helping blend himself with his choice of environment as he skulked his way around the compound. Among the various vibrant colors of the handcrafted formal attires of the guests and guards, the battle-worn and hardened TICA with its modifications was Vestille's only dress code; the only one he needed, everything else was irrelevant. Hell, some even rumored that he slept in the damn thing, considering it's the only thing that anyone saw him wear, even when off-duty and, in that moment upon the surface of Cadomai Prime, it was no doubt invaluable with its ability to blend in with the darkness that the infiltrator chose to wrap himself in like a blanket. The front door was an impossible entry point, what with the flood of guests arriving and the moderate security. It seemed like the only other entry point not occupied wasn't to be found on the ground floor, rather the second.

The balcony? No. One of the windows? That sounded more likely. Foot came to brick and soon he began to climb.

Perhaps a minute or two after reaching the window and pulling himself inside, he realized that he was now sat within a bedroom; quite a sizable one at that. As if by sheer chance, he had found himself in the lair of the target himself. Whilst it seemed clear at the moment, the Captain pulled himself inside and set foot upon the marble floor beneath his feet. A shame, marble wasn't really a material that muffled his footsteps but Vestille had nothing to fear. After all, those beneath his feet were reveling; listening to music and drinking; they would no doubt remain blissfully unaware of the Sith's agent upstairs. Vestille looked around the rather wealthy interior, a critical eye questioning everything he saw; why did one man need this much wealth poured into one simple room? An Emperor perhaps, he could understand, a measure of superiority over his subjects but his target was no Emperor, simply an artist who wished to speak out against the Sith Empire. All the valuable cuts of cloth, paintings and various other ridiculous trinkets that no doubt had handfuls of credits spent on them for no logical reason, it not only confused the Captain but it made him angry; an investment simply thrown onto thrown onto the fire because said thing looked 'pretty'... How pathetic.

Vestille didn't have much time to continue his examinations and letting his temper rise however as footsteps were heard outside of the door. Without even as much time to hide, the door swung open and in came the very man he was looking for, Narn Gryphith. It was his bedroom, after all, it was no surprise that he was going to enter sooner or later. The artist turned political figure was alone, no doubt entirely sure of himself that if he was going to be attacked anywhere, it would be as far away from his own room as possible. The barrel of the SIF-7 raised and pointed at his face seemed to suggest otherwise as he remained entirely frozen in fear, staring at the man behind the gun. Instead of trying to run, Narn took a deep breath and... Simply began to speak;

"So? They send a lap dog to silence those who they feel are a threat to their rule, hm?"

Break his face.

A voice deep within his mind seemed to snarl, yanking at its chains as it tried to release itself. Vestille simply remained silent, keeping the barrel of the particle beam sidearm aimed directly at the center mass of the Snivvian. Yet his target seemed to continue pressing with his words;

"Ah, a silent lap dog at that. One to follow orders without question. I've always had that trait about me, being able to read people, no doubt helps when it comes to putting brush to canvas... Or discussing politics. Of course, I don't expect you to understand politics; I doubt they taught you how to do it. All they taught you was obedience and killing... I can read it from a mile off. Just how long will you keep following them? Keep chasing the bones they throw you and wagging you tail happily even when they send you on that mission that everyone knows will be the end except the person in the spotlight? Those are your masters, murderers of even their own. You will b-"

Enough talk.

Suddenly the SIF-7 burst alive with energy and fired, sending out a particle beam that shot through Nirn and the walls behind him alike. Perhaps too strong a weapon for the environment Vestille cornered him within but alas, the animal had been let out of the cage. The words had been the crowbar that jarred the containment cell open and all that anguish and torment that he had bottled up and imprisoned was now let loose. As the body fell down from a significant height down towards the gathered crowds, the music stopped and the entire party was put into stasis as the body fell to the floor. It was time to escape, withdraw but the devil inside was not quite done with its release, not yet. By this point the body had landed, screams started to echo and it was no doubt that the security was on their way in full force. The assassin would be found and neutralized, hopefully alive to be brought to justice for the murder of a citizen of Cadomai Prime but, alas, Vestille was still stood on the spot, frozen in the moment.

And all he could see was red.

Kill them all.

Objective 4: BYOO - Establish a Spaarti Cloning Facility in the cavern system

"How long until the facility is ready for production?" she asked once they reached the landing pad for the facility. She was pleased with the progress, and Relyana had acknowledged order and would have the data in hand within a few days. Now, she just wanted to get everything up and running as quickly as possible.

"First stage of production should be ready within three days, my Lady," Ce Perlo stated. "Full production will be online within seven to nine days, depending on the data retrieval. This facility will be able to send specimens to the training facility on Thyrsus within the month."

"Excellent," she said, pulling the hood of her robes up. "Continue to monitor the situation here Doctor. I shall be going to Thyrsus soon to tour the training facility there." With that said, Taeli turned and started making her way to the shuttle waiting for her. Besides Thyrsus, she would be going to Bastion first for a few days. She was looking forward to meeting Fio's daughter, but she also had other meetings to attend to before she departed for Thyrsus. Including checking in on the facility being built on Amaltanna for her newest project. Project GHOUL would be an interesting exercise.

Objective: IV, BYOO - Eliminate Residents of Dissenter Safehouse

They'd been easy enough to find, a cut here, a shock there, a few broken fingers and his prisoner had cracked. Names, locations, planned attacks, they'd all spilled from his charge's lips up until the moment his head had been taken from his shoulders. The little cell of rebels to be planned to get violent once the Empire took control, intended to make things difficult for them. That couldn't be tolerated, it had to be stopped, so here he was, alone.

Darkness swirled around him as the door opened at his command, the flick of a wrist undoing what these insurgents thought would protect them from the rising tide. How foolish, there was no protection, only acceptance, only submission, only darkness. Xavier's lightsaber sprung to life in his hands, casting a harsh crimson glow in the poorly lit room. They scrambled, one drew a blaster, but was far too slow on the draw.

The bolts he sent towards the Acolyte came hurtling back towards him, leaving scorched holes in the human's chest as the life drained from his eyes. "You do not see," He grumbled, his voice mechanized by the modulator within his helmet as he descended onto another, cutting her scattergun in two before plunging a knife into her throat. "None of you see." There was disgust in his voice, so potent that it seeped through Vi'dreya's modulator. His saber caught another blast, the ionized tibana bouncing off the blade and into the ceiling.

He drew a blaster of his own, a quick squeeze of the trigger hitting the shooter between the eyes. They did not see the truth, they could not comprehend it, and he would not waste his time to show them. Two were left, and soon enough they too would fall.

Objective: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[member="Tabigarashu Madara"] [member="Micah"] [member="Tehkyram"] [member="Leliana"] [member="Fiolette Yvarro"] [member="Amea Virou"]

A slow blink as it sank in that it was his presence that was actually inconveniencing everyone.

He thought on that for a moment, while they discussed among one another. It seemed that the solution was rather simple in this situation... even if all of them were awkwardly skirting around it. He coughed. Attempting to get their attention in a polite fashion (presumably not realizing that cough was loud enough, rumbling from the depths of burning lungs, to catch the attention of several people in their vicinity.)

"It is quite alright, cousin Hirou." Carefully, oh so carefully, those long claws curled around the Nezumi and cautiously put them down on the table next to him. "I did not realize my presence had become a problem."

Some pause as Vulgrim considered his next words.

Then a bow occurred- equally careful.

"I will take my leave to ensure nobody is inconvenienced. Thank you for your politeness, miss. Goodbye everyone and enjoy the show." Another nod to Leliana and Hirou. Maybe a touch sad when it was to Hirou, before Vulgrim took his leave. It was presumably difficult to stop a Maelibus once their mind was set. But while he had been looking forward to spend some time with his cousin and maybe enjoy some of the unique art?

Not if it meant troubling those around him.

"Dear oh dear, what a mess you have made."

Darth Ophidia sat crouched; her bare, ashen crown turning to the side as she stared intently at her subject of interest. A black-gloved hand reached out, touching a the cheek of a deceased assassin on the floor of the bedroom. She turned the corpse's head to the side, inspecting the neck. There were no cuts, no marks, yet the neck was broken. She could feel where the spine and cranium had been forcefully separated.

She rose and looked around again.

One corpse, blaster in hand, shot chin to crown. The other was shot twice in the belly, once in the chest, killing both the mother and the unborn. Another corpse, shot in the back of the head, then shot through the groin post-mortem. It was a beautifully crafted scene of jealousy. Had she not known it was fake; had she not sent the assassin, then she would have called it a stroke of luck.

Something was missing.

"Four bodies" A household of four and one assassin.

Some-one was missing.

Ophidia closed her eyes and splayed her fingers. Her nose drew a deep breath, sending a shiver through the building as though her mere breath threatened to tear the walls down. She held it as her fingers closed and her senses expanded. She sought life, fear, the Force. Oh yes, there was somethi- someone. They held their breath too. The Pale Assassin breathed out and doors moved. The bedroom door slammed shut, windows closed hard, and the closet opened wide.

A scream resounded from within as the child recoiled. Ophidia could feel the force of the young boy's scream, pushing her back, testing her resistance. There was power in him, power in his connection to the Force.

And the Pale Assassin smiled as she looked at her newest disciple.

Fiolette Fortan

F
Cadomai

Objective III & IV
In Scene: [member="Leliana"] | [member="Micah"] | [member="Tehkyram"] | [member="Vulgrim Blackwell"] | [member="Tabigarashu Madara"]
Lunch was perhaps more adventuerous than she had wanted it to be. C2 had once again taken off for parts unknown and the group was forced to chase him around. Dansen had to be the one to fetch the small thing from the chute. He was certain his armor was now scratched and stained while Lucy set the droid down on the shuttle.

"C2." Lucy started as she slumped into the seat of the shuttle, "naughty droid going to have to keep a closer eye on you."

"You alright Dansen?" Fiolette asked as she looked her droid over, "oh do not fret, your exterior is still polished off. I'll have Raol give you another go on the Fleetwood."

"Thank you that is very kind, I say, C2. Next time I should let you through the garbage chute." Dansen looked over at the droid who now whirred and beeped with defeat. He hadn't known the chute would be such a bustle of commotion. He just wanted to see where it went to, Dansen tried not to be very hard on the creature but still. Some lessons needed to be learned. "I am here to remind you that you are to stay put until told otherwise and always remain with the group at all times."

Fiolette exhaled a moment sent Taeli a message, "there, she should have my location shortly and we can head home."

"We'll need to drop these two with Raol and the Fleetwood."

"Certainly, oh and of course meeting I cannot wait to meet Taeli."

The admiral gave her daughter a smile and settled into her seat aboard the shuttle, a few days at Stormvale and then a meeting with command at Bastion.

Objective: 2 & 3
With: [member="Tabigarashu Madara"] | [member="Vulgrim Blackwell"] | [member="Amea Virou"] | [member="Fiolette Yvarro"] | [member="Tehkyram"] | [member="Micah"]

It seemed the art show had provided a number of surprises for Leliana.

First with Vulgrim's appearance, not expecting the Maelibus to show up. Which was coupled with the revelation that the giant had apparently been adopted into Hirou's family.

Seemed like the Nezumi was a bundle of amusement, all wrapped up in a smol package.

Then there was the newcomer, the young human she had caught watching their little group. Leliana was admittedly surprised that Amea had outright approached them. A bold move for someone spying on them, or perhaps she wasn't at all. Maybe she was indeed hired by the management here.

But she could also still be a spy. Although that was more of the paranoia talking.

Leliana found when Amea had revealed the nature of the complaints, and the assassin couldn't help but feel disappointment. One would think a planet that has a focus on art and culture, would be more interested in seeing something; or someone in this case, unique to their world.

"Farewell, Mister Blackwell. It was good to see you again." She watched as the giant departed, before turning to look at Amea again - a rather pointed glare in her eyes. "I may just have a word with the management. Such complaints should have no place here."

Tabigarashu Madara

Good things come in smol packages
Objective: Be a Friend!
[member="Vulgrim Blackwell"] [member="Leliana"] [member="Amea Virou"]

Hirou blinked.

Paused.

Blinked again.

There was a lot to unpack here.

"Vulgrim..... am I..... pretty?"

Hirou looked up at the Maelibus, ears flicking curiously.

"You are beautiful, cousin. And also pretty."

The Nezumi was pleased as punch by that. It was the first time they had ever been called 'Miss.' 'Mister' or 'Sir' were more common, despite being equally wrong. So up until now, Hirou has assumed that they were more handsome than pretty, which would explain that particular phenomena. They were rather chuffed to discover it was actually both.

But that feeling was tempered, very strongly, but the comment of racism. Against one of the kindest, gentlest beings Hirou had ever known.

"Is it not true that I am the smallest being in this room by far, Miss?" Hirou queried, at the same time complimenting her as she had them. "So if anyone should be afraid because someone is so large, it would be me, yes? But I am not."

The Nezumi gave the woman a rather severe look.

"And that is because the Sith Empire does not tolerate racial bigotry, nor do we allow it within our borders. I understand that you are simply doing your duty, but please pass on to your superiors that future actions based solely on the basis of someone's appearance or species will not be treated with respect. There are opinions that must be respected. If they do not like the colour blue, perhaps. But opinions cease being respectable when they are based on bigotry. Good day Miss." Hirou nodded once, a little curtly then.

"Leliana, a pleasure as always. I'll come with you, Vulgrim," Hirou said, addressing the Maelibus now. Forestalling any potential 'no, please, do not leave on my account' that was inevitably to come, Hirou patted their shirt through the pocket.

"I have reports to make."

Objective: Help wounded, and other medical things
[member="Ayda Elisantra"]

Her heart was in her throat she couldn't help. Everything she read said that going to this world was going to be frightening. She had never really seen war personally she had kept save from it from afar watching over holo feeds and reading reports.

But this was different...so very different she was going.

Imagine her disappointment when the Alderaani vessel, The Dancing Thranta landed and everything was calm. Maeve wondered if she should call Ayda and tell her to divert to another planet. But there was a hospital near her landing point, well..she breathed a sigh of relief. Then with great caution headed towards the hospital.

She didn't carry a weapon, probably a mistake but then she wasn't ready to point a weapon at anyone. Her parents always said if you carry a weapon be prepared to use it. She wasn't. She was trying to....help people...but sometimes that was very hard. If anyone had asked her she would tell them because no matter what good people do there is always an balance of evil which to her seemed to take away all the good.

She shook her head and then began to look about...

[member="Leliana"] // [member="Tabigarashu Madara"] // [member="Vulgrim Blackwell"]

There was no doubt about it, Amea’s heart sunk as the situation went from bad to worse. The big guy was heartbroken and just as soon as he had come she found that he left again. The small mouse-like individual on his shoulder gave Amea a lecture and truth told she felt herself trying to escape into herself from it. She reached out for the Maelibus as he turned out to leave but it was already far too late. Her shoulder slumped in defeat and a sigh parted her lips in full. A quick glance shifted over towards the only one in the group that had stayed behind.

Yeah, that glare didn’t make anything better.

A set of rushing footfalls came up from behind. A man in fine a fine suit and sharp shoes came up to them, grabbed Amea and turned her on the spot to hold her in place to give her a third glare. One that reeked of anger mixed with horror at what had transpired, what this situation meant for him.

“What have you done, Virou?!” His voice was harsh like sandpaper on stone. “We’ve been trying to reach you for- I am d-o-n-e FETHED because of you! Just- Just get- get out of here!”

He reached up to tear the earpiece from her as well as the rest of the equipment. A public shaming, one that forced Amea to stand in place and bide her time. Anger swelled within her too, a torrential flurry that she did her best to contain. Yet as the final piece of the equipment came off it was all for naught.

Fist, meet nose. Cheek, meet elbow on the way back.

The man hunched over in pain, fell to the floor as the items in his hands scattered across. Fists clenched tighter before they let the tension go with a huff. Teeth still gritted, nostrils were still flared and brows furrowed. Her eyes glared at the man as he moved to inspect the nosebleed before she turned towards Leliana with a quick tilt of her head and quirk of her brows.

“That’s management. Go wild.”

Amea followed suit after the Maelibus and Nezumi. Not necessarily by heading the same way but rather towards the door. This place could burn for all she cared. A talk in private she could have handled, but to be treated like that in public… No, she did the right thing. He got what he deserved and of that there was no convincing Amea otherwise.

She grabbed the nearest coat on her way out and stepped into the cold. The spaceport was somewhere around here. There was sure to be work available at this point. She needed to get away from here as soon as possible.

Objective: Pair up with Dr [member="Maeve Ar'klim"]

"Oh, hello Dr Ar'klim..." Ayda was happy to see the holo-image of the young doctor she had shared two tours with...Utapah evacuation and Aduba III humanitarian relief.
It were hard to say if those two in a layman's point of view were successful...but they were. At least in a healer's perspective. On Utapah, they had tended to the fallen Allied troops and then stayed till all the wounded were evacuated. Then from there they had ventured with spent supplies to aid Aduba II. in their profession, they had done what some would see as the impossible given the circumstances. But they were healers..doctors and had taken to heart the Hippocratic Oath.

"You're looking rather well...are you planet side already?...on Cadomai?" She had kind of assumed, as the bits of holo background certainly didn't hint of a star-ship or transport.
last they spoke was just barely a week past and Maeve had indicated her interest in perhaps aiding the system Cadomai. Nothing had been set in stone, as far as Ayda meeting her there. That was due to Ayda's corvette class ambulance AM-1 needing some desperate maintenance and full resupplying following their last two campaigns.

Now fully stocked and readying for the jump from where the ATM-SERENITY was cruising, she got the holo message coming in from [member="Maeve Ar'klim"]
Currently there was no pressing campaigns that Ayda had been asked to participate in and was in fact on standby. Well at least for the moment filing and putting the supplies she just got restocked on the ATM-SERENITY with. And that's when she received the holo transmission from her associate, Doctor Ar'klim.

Objective: Look over the hospital help where they could

There was a humm that said message she pulled out the holo, and the image of [member="Ayda Elisantra"] appeared. "Hello Dr. Elisantra yes I"m on the surface, its quite different from the other planets we've been on lately. This one is...eerily uneventful. But I"m headed to the hospital to see if there is anything me and my team can do. Never know what..good there is, here."

She still felt weird not force weird just weird that there weren't bombs going off, blaster shots, walkers,...red sabers every where. Could she be wrong about her impression of Sith?

"How long before you are here?" She wasn't sure being alone like she was would lead to any good. What if...well...a sith wanted to just talk???!!! How would she do that?? Could she do that??

Questions, always questions.

Objective: Pair up with Dr Maeve Ar'klim

"Oh...uhm, I've not spoken with our pilot yet, but I believe I could be there in less than 2 standard days, Maeve" She replied on their first name basis.
They had indeed experienced two campaigns together. They had come to be friends. At least with the limited time allotted to them. despite their weeks serving together, they had pretty much worked around the clock..on opposing shifts. The few minutes granted them in updates between their shifts were in a way fruitful as far as getting to know one another. It had been a slow process and one that still was in its infancy...but for the most part, they were friends.

"I'll be sure to send out a transmission before we jump with a more definite ETA." She nodded, taking the time to observe as much she could of her counterpart on the sith infested world.

"Uneventful is...good. " She responded with a kind of relief in her voice. Yes, odd that Maeve had not dropped down on a chaotic battlefront. Odd for a system by which the sith were taking over for it not to be falling apart...or bombed to eternity or hell.
Although it weren't what she wanted; it was statistically what was to be expected of the sith.

"...just....just, please be careful." She meant mindful. mindful of what vermin the sith were. But currently as Maeve transmitted that Cadomai was relatively quiet, Ayda didn't wish to impose her apprehension of the impeding situation that could unfold at any time. The sith were masters at this game level and she were all too keen on their nature.

"I'll be there as soon as I can....hopefully sooner if my navigator can tweak an optimal course calculation.." She gave a reassuring smile. Ayda just didn't find the sith trustworthy at all. Their so called compassion was self centered with one goal in mind; dominance over those who stood in their way. And their way was always paved with bloodshed.

[member="Maeve Ar'klim"]

Objective: Medical help
Interacting with [member="Ayda Elisantra"]

"Two standard days." Two days in a hospital was nothing time would fly it was the thought of being around Sith wherever they were that bothered her. "Ok...Ayda...two days, don't be late."

She breathed out the channel still open, "Its a lovely hospital one that looks like it helps lots of people...every day...there anything on the holo news about Sith movement here to Cadomai?" Maybe she was on the wrong planet, or maybe the Sith hadn't come...maybe.

Maybe she was just grasping at straws too.

The responders were nudging her, "yes let's go in...we are headed inside." She moved slowly just waiting for someone to jump out at them, bu so far...that had not happened.

Through the doors she could see her group already talking with someone, just like any other place they went...ok...

She waited to hear something from Ayda.

Objective: Meet up with Dr Maeve Ar'klim

yGxwYqI.jpg

The AM-1 corvette pushed its way through hyperspace, fully resupplied and with a mixed staff of interns and orderlies... all volunteers, including Ayda.

The organization, the 'Doctors Without Borders' was growing and despite more healers and doctors, along with all humanitarians that would give a good part of their lives in dedication to helping the sick and devastated... they were just a minute suture to a wound which never ceased to stop. The Galaxy had been in turmoil for the last Millennia with the fall of the old Republic following the sith emergence from a thousand year hiatus. The start of the Clone wars a Millennia past seemed to have lit the galaxy on fire. War after war soon enveloped the galaxy and to this day, there seemed no end to it.

'Dr Elissantra...' A voice from the living awakened her. She were asleep on one of the emergency operational tables. She didn't mind it wasn't a bed. Ayda could sleep standing up...and she had found herself in that position upon awakening more than she could recount.

"We're nearing the system.." She stated, more than asked. Her crystal blue orbs took a moment to take in the artificial lighting forming the interior of the ambulatory vessel.

'Yes, we're dropping out in 20 minutes. I thought to let you sleep a while longer.' He said, knowing he rarely seen her rest her eyes when the going started. And to his knowledge...and everyone on board; Cadomai was being sith dominated. They were expecting much casualties...around the clock, like in all sith campaigns.

" Gasp..." it all took form and shape, her immediate surroundings.
Ayda took two more deep breaths before jumping off the table. 20 minutes her orderly stated. She nodded, giving him a smile. Yes, enough time to refresh...shower.

68wkRKM.jpg

The corvette dropped out of hyperspace...300,000 kilometers from Cadomai. It was standard procedure for them not to appear right smack over the planet...any planet that was in trouble.

The corvettes, scanners and monitors were busy picking up vessels...both certainly sith and other vessels. But no embattlements..no signs or traces of any confrontations....

"Lets get her through....high to low orbit...then follow through with a straight line descention. Start sending out our standard med-hail and intent." She said, not moving her eyes from the monitors. It was as surreal as her journeys...her spirit journeys. What should of been signs of laser fire or even charred ions of such skirmishes..there was none.

The corvette narrowed the 300,000 kilometer distance in 10 minutes and following their standard orbital procedures, the AM-1 soon headed planet-side. All along, Ayda, her pilot/navigator and other knowledgeable staff were surveying the monitors for any signs of aggression...especially directed toward their vessel.

There were none.

The bee-line to Dr @Maeve Ar'klin current position went without a hitch and as soon as they broke through cloud cover the field hospital came into plain view.

The AM-1 came to land at what was an already marked landing zone for such medical vessels. And there were several similarly functional ambulances there...all sitting idle.

Everyone on board including Ayda breathed more easily. They could as well have landed on Naboo, the skies were so peaceful.
"Ok...this is....eerie.." She said, stating what probably was on everyone's mind ..."...feels.... unnatural."

The blue skies with small powder puff clouds dotting the landscape did seem like the calm before the storm. Hell, for all they knew they were in the eye of the storm...only...no storm.

"Maeve..." Ayda meet her counterpart, as well as some of the other staff members who greeted them coming out of the corvette class ambulance.
"Good to see you again..." With both party of people shaking hands or hugs, it did feel like they had happened upon a jamboree of sort. There were many med, staff and supply tents, along with a large mess tent too, as far as Ayda could gather upon first view. Just that there was no hustle or bustle of transports carrying wounded and sick to and from the camp. Seemed most people were just keeping busy casually walking about. An occasional wave to the new arrivals was pretty mush all of the excitement here on Cadomai....so far.

[member="Ayda Elisantra"]

The last two days Maeve had spent time learning a new procedure in the ER, and meeting with the staff of the hospital. It was as if nothing had happened at all and she had seen none of the things she thought she would.

Today when Ayda showed up Maeve smiled brightly, "Hi, I'd like you to meet Dr. T'kar from Ryloth she has been going over their emergency procedures with me." A lovely green twi'lek with large eyes smiled brightly at Ayda. Soft hands reached out to shake her hand and welcome her to Cadomai.

"It's been very quiet here Ayda." Maeve wanted Ayda to know nothing had happened.

"Perhaps I can give you a small tour while we go over what I've learned." She smiled she had to...there wasn't anything to frown about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom