Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate No Place Like Home for the Wieludays [GA Populate of Wielu]

geshb.png

YOUR PRESENTS IS REQUESTED | CORUSCANT| GALA
Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce | Ava Cartwright-Pryce Ava Cartwright-Pryce

4Mr5E7n.png
"Oh shush. Don't be like that 'hun. You'll have your night." Osarla waved her hand dismissively at the Admiral and took another sip of the fizzy red drink. It bubbled against her tongue and she gave a loud smacking noise against the roof of her mouth to smooth it out. She might not have been quite so dismissive if this wasn't her third drink. She took the Admiral's family seriously, and the twins were important to her – though she didn't see them as often as she might have liked.

This might be why.

She made a face at herself but replaced it with a toothsome grin when the twins looked her way.

"Don't meet them back at the tree in an hour." The giant woman continued, using a sprig of rosemary to stir around the ice in her glass while the twins sauntered off. She plunked it back into the liquid and reached for her datapad, slung in an evening bag that looked far too small for her. It was basically the size of her armpit.

"I promised those rascals they could stay at my place tonight. Bug and Reporter are setting up a fort for them now. That's why they're out of the ——" she stopped speaking when the golden-haired fighter pilot sauntered into their proximity and replaced her chiding plea with a more demure expression. The best she could muster. Demure and Osarla weren't usually found in the same sentence.

"Ava," she grinned, and tipped her head, pointing her montrals at the woman. "Always a pleasure to see the face behind the reason for survival. You look lovely, luv."

Innocently, she raised her glass back to her lips and arched a brow at the two smaller folk in front of her, smirking. "Did you ever get your Wildcats mug back?"
The question was for Ava, the reference was for Dracken.

KA-SIA-Banner.png

AGENT: KALIE ALVEREZ
OBJECTIVE II: ADORE PREGO VALERY
TAGS: Valery Noble Valery Noble Lyrrin Lyrrin Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Viera Viera (open)

Although it was a very raw moment for Kalie, who preferred to focus on others instead of herself, she felt a sense of relief at finally having shared some of her torrent with Valery Noble Valery Noble . It was a rare feeling to have someone be genuinely interested in what she was going through. She had enjoyed such intimacy with her mother... before she had been assassinated, of coarse… as well as with her Surrogate father, Marovick. But since starting her career in the agency almost a decade ago, she had not actually had any deep or meaningful friendships. For the first time in a long time, she was realizing that she had real friends. People who truly cared about her.

Gramani. Kalie. Lyrrin.

She squeezed Valery’s arm tightly with her hand as Val embraced and comforted her, a sense of rest and relief filling her as she leaned into her friends embrace.

Her friend.

She blinked the tears away as she listened to her wisdom. When Valery turned to look at her, she let their eyes meet. Kalie's eyes almost carried a sense of relief that she was no longer carrying the heavy burden alone. She didn’t feel alone now. She nodded, wiping the tear lines from her cheeks with her free hand and giving Valery a reassuring, genuine smile.

“Thanks Val… I mean it.”

Right then, someone else made their presence known as they vocalized their agreement of Valery’s words. Kalie, who struggled to open up as much as the had to even her closest friend, felt a sense of immediate dread at the revelation that a stranger had overheard what she had been sharing. She immediately straightened her back, turning slightly away from the new woman as she cleared her throat and quickly wiped her eyes clean of any remnants of tears, trying to gather her composure as quickly as possible. The only solace she found was that the woman seemed to have related to what she had been sharing... and so if it had helped at all with whatever she was going through, there was a possible silver lining to be found.

Once she was ready, she turned and flashed the newcomer a smile and a polite nod. She was also grateful that the attention had naturally shifted back to where it belonged… Valery and Kahlil!! Kalie paused as she looked over the newcomer, realizing that she had seen her somewhere before. She did her best to try to place where exactly...

“You two catch up! Can I get you both a drink?” Kalie asked as she got up from the chair and put a hand on both Valery Noble Valery Noble and Viera Viera ’s shoulders, she looked back at Valery for a split second, giving her a warm smile as she squeezed her shoulder affectionately, another way of her saying 'thank you'. After their response, she then turned and headed to the refreshments to get herself a drink as well as the others if they desired one.

geshb.png

YOUR PRESENTS IS REQUESTED
500 REPUBLICA // CORUSCANT

Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana | “Adam Versili” Dorian Sevanar Dorian Sevanar

cFh2335.png

Tithe listened Versili talked him through this Intergalactic Shipping Collective. New entrants to the market and the competition that came with them was good… so long as it benefited Tithe. The Trade Federation’s shipping network through the southern systems had been limited thanks to the isolationist tendencies of the Confederacy. They would need to move quite to lock in planets to lucrative contracts before competitors such as ISC was able to find their feet.

He didn’t even need to look to Rieki. The human replica-droid would already be running ISC through all Alliance databases and the darkest reaches of the holonet to learn everything she could about the company.

“It is but a noble dream at the moment,” Tithe explained. “Alas, even as Chancellor my hands are tied. Without the support of the Senate, well, I fear the southern systems may be left to fend for themselves.” He feinted disappointment, as if caring only for the locals and not the billions of credits that stood to be made. “But meeting with Senators and outlaying the benefits of opening up trade, well, it is expensive work.” The Corporatist Party, who held sway in the Senate, could be relied on to vote in favour of the proposal, but if the other parties banded together, the project could be in jeopardy. Lobbying was an expensive undertaking and relied on deep pockets if it was to be effective.

Luckily, the pockets in this room ran deeper than most in the galaxy.

7.png

ABOVE CORUSCANT | PROSPERITY | EN ROUTE TO MAIN GATHERING
Bernard Bernard

GJ0kJ7Y.png

It was surprising to hear an edge of disappointment in his voice, and her defensive grip softened. The slight shift meant their mini-game of chase was likely ending, and that inclination was confirmed when she felt his wrist tense.

She thumbed the jittering image behind her off and the little blue Bernard disappeared into the disc. At the same time, Ishida’s countenance betray her curiosity, a flicker of a moment questioning if she truly had gone too far, before something unseen plopped on her head. Its arrival came with a chime, thanks be to the bell at the end of the stripes. Her eyes widened when she realized what to attribute the sensation to when the apparent partner landed in Bernard’s free hand.
08Greur.png

“Good thing I didn’t press about the boots. Grinning brazenly from the Force-aided gesture, she pressed the disc into his palm she still had a grip over. If he wanted to do away with it, then so be it, she’d seen enough to liven the spirit of the afternoon. Although, having it at the ready for…whatever…in the future wouldn’t be such a bad idea. She’d have to consult Master Varobalder for copies.

The reference to Aeris’ wrath made her chuckle.

“That you’d have to read your way out of? But you might like that.” Ishida teased. Gratefully she’d repaired earlier offences with the librarian to a degree, at least enough that she didn’t feel a pang of guilt when her name was mentioned. “Maybe these hats stay ours forever on purpose.”

With a happy jingle, she moved to liberate the hat in Bernard’s hand. On her tippy toes, she stretched to make the reach so the length of her could at least try to rest the hat on top of his head. The red accessory settled askew, perhaps further mussing his haircut, but she used the excuse of tugging it down to fit better to bring him closer to her and she gave him a quick, triumphant kiss. Her lip stain proved its worth, limiting the transfer of red between her lips and his.

Settled back on the flat of her feet, she straightened her own festive bonnet – pausing midway through the gesture when a warm feeling brushed through her. It was distant but familiar. Like an old song playing in the distance that she once knew the lyrics to, but could no longer place it. Something she was supposed to know, but it was playing too softly, faint enough to be an echo or just a projection of her memory and the lack of realism made it impossible to truly recognize.

The confusion that ghosted her expression was brief and as short-lived as the sensation itself. She flicked the pom pom at the end of Bernard’s hat to distract herself. “Shall we?”

Just around the corner, beyond Tano’s bronze boots, the main gathering area was glowing with warmth and conversation. Small tidbits of discourse were floating through the soundwaves, random words exchanged that made no sense when they were overheard at random. But as a whole, it all sounded happy. A sound that, on mass, Ishida hadn’t heard in a long time. That faraway melody, lost to the conversation of reunions and friends, felt like a farce.

Meanwhile, the younglings they’d passed earlier had unwrapped all there was to unwrap, and with their newfound treasures tucked beneath their arms, they raced jovially down the halls, past the atrisian and the arkanian, jabbering excitedly amongst themselves about Saint Varobalder. They rounded the corner to where the other happy noises were coming from and disappeared into the crowd collected.

SOON™ Inosuke Ashina Inosuke Ashina | Henna Ashina Henna Ashina

Last edited:

Bushido Brown

Definitely NOT Jax Thio honest!
vrJgmMT.png

Bushido Brown placed himself on the stage with the backup singers, dancers, and musicians. He arrived late due to the fact that Bushido had to spend the trip inserting a fake eye after losing it months ago. The process took hours, but the eye was lodged in pretty well and he was sure the Jedi could easily tell the eye is a fake. Bushido wanted a cybernetic eye but there was no time, the gig was set up long before he could find a feasible time to set up an appointment to get it installed.

But like he said in an interview, you gotta roll with the punches, seeing the Jedi set up Bushido grabbed a microphone. "New Jedi Order!" He shouted. "What's happening? All you lovely ladies and gentlemen having a good time on Life Day?!"

He waited for an applause then continued. "I just want you to know." he said while pacing on the stage. "Things haven't gone well between the Alliance and you guys but you know there are still people out there who appreciate the sacrifices that you have done. These are the same people who donated credits for Bushido Brown to come here and perform."

Bushido shook his head. "But Bushido Brown is not gonna perform for the money." he said. "All the money will be donated to the New Jedi Order as a thank you for protecting us. For being there for us because baby there will be a lot of fighting and Bushido Brown is not gonna lie but he's scared. But I know that the Jedi will be there to protect us no matter what!"

Licking his lips Bushido got the microphone close to his mouth. "Now let's get the party started baby." He chuckled. "Hit the music."

The band started to play music below:

While Bushido Brown broke out in a dance:

tumblr_n2e39ywOW01sfbcqjo1_500.gif

vrJgmMT.png

Valery: Appearance
OjiDOHJ.png
"Thanks Val… I mean it."
Valery smiled warmly as the woman seemed to cheer up a little, but that's also right when another approached the pair. Knowing Kalie was still not entirely ready, she placed herself somewhat between the two women, allowing the redhead to wipe her tears and fully collect herself before greeting the woman.
Luckily, Viera offered some of her own helpful insight, which made the situation less sudden and difficult for Kalie. It also gave Valery a moment to look the newcomer over — she was definitely a familiar face but it took her a second to fully recognize her. When the woman mentioned Coruscant, the memories all returned instantly.
The dark streets of Coruscant, its ruins, and all the people they helped escape from the Sithspawn. None of them were fond memories, but she wasn't going to bring the mood down.
"I do remember!" she said with a warm smile instead.
"It's quite strange to think how much time has passed since, but it's good to see you again." Valery's smile continued as she looked down at her stomach for a moment. "And that's very nice of you — he should be back here in a moment, then I can introduce you to him. That is if you'd like to join us?" Valery gestured for the seats around the table with her hand in invitation.
Her attention then shifted to Kalie as the woman offered to get them drinks, and she'd nod, "I'd like another cup of hot chocolate, please." Valery rarely drank it, but Life Day was a special occasion where it held special meaning to her. Kalie's smile and shoulder squeeze that followed was met with a warm smile, and a nod to show that it had been her pleasure to help her friend.
Finally, She slowly lowered herself into her seat and looked at Viera again.
"So how have you been since Coruscant? I hope well?"
n0m34qi.png

KA-SIA-Banner.png

TAGS: Valery Noble Valery Noble Lyrrin Lyrrin Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Viera Viera (open)

Kalie arrived at the refreshment table. She quickly got the drinks that the other girls had requested as well as getting herself some cinnamon infused rum. brilliant idea, whoever came up with that. She downed the cup quickly, making a wincing face as the kick hit her square in the face. "Oh yeahhh... Thats the stuff." She quickly refilled her cup, grabbed the other cups, and carefully balanced all three between her fingers as she slowly made her way back to their table and sat down again with Valery Noble Valery Noble and Viera Viera , quietly sliding their drinks in front of them, then leaning back, letting out a long and relaxing sigh as she took another small sip of the absolutely delicious substance...

She suddenly blinked, remembering where she had seen Viera Viera ... it was all the way back on Jedha during the love festival! That time when the SIA had accidentally released the "love gas" into the air. She remembered seeing her at one of the stalls... she had been talking to some woman... Yes, that was it!

Kalie waved her finger towards Viera Viera , a knowing expression on her face, "Jedha!" she said simply once she observed a natural pause in their conversation. "The Love Festival! I don't know if you remember me... I was the crazy kriffer who got up and made that announcement from the stage about gathering infected people into secure buildings... oh force... that was a while ago!" She was definitely beginning to enjoy a slight buzz. That, along with the girl talk they had just had, were really helping to shift her mood in a positive direction.

-

7.png
Tags: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez Valery Noble Valery Noble Viera Viera

Lyrrin had not expected a straight answer to all of his questions, there was little in his favor for leverage to coerce the answers out of the Zambrano scion. When Kahlil began to attempt to paint of a small picture of what he had gone through to arrive at this current point in his life Lyrrin combed through every word for hidden meaning or a subconscious betrayal.

As the ring was shown to him, in all its simplicity laced with sentimental value, his eyes fixed on it the glided loop. At first he was bewildered by the object's importance. The way that Kahlil carefully withdrew it so that none could see and his tone implied that whatever this was supposed to represent to Valery was of significance. Though this busement lasted for only a brief few moments as, luckily, Lyrrin had been trained in the art of deduction. This had to be a token of Kahlil's affection for Valery "Simple, yes." he agreed. He moved his body to help obscure it from prying eyes "If it is to represent her then I would reconsider. If its supposed to symbolize you then I believe it works perfectly; expensive to the average person, simple, boring to look at." there was no way he could miss the opportunity to strike once again at Kahlil, but even then the slight's tone had a genuineness even if veiled.

Lyrrin used this moment of unified stealth against Valery Noble Valery Noble , Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez , and Viera Viera so that they could not read his lips "Kahlil." he said in a low whisper "In the days following now I will contact you." his hand came up into view with a compact holocomm "If truly your life has changed for good then this will be no more significant than a small inconvenience of time." Lyrrin looked towards Kahlil now instead of the ring "I want you to volunteer all the information you can muster for your time in the Sith Empire. We will meet at a secure SIA location. You will make your statements. And in exchange I will ensure you and your daughter will never be hounded for your past in an official capacity. No summons. No investigations. No scrutiny. I offer you a clean slate." Lyrrin then firmly, but gently, pressed the disc like device into Kahlil's chest in offering "Take this step with me and I will show you that the Alliance takes care of its own." he assured

Kahlil_Div2.png

"I- Wait." Kahlil squinted at Lyrrin Lyrrin for a moment, then let out a chuckle. The subtle jab almost went over the taller figures head, if only because he figured this was going to be all business from the SIA agent. Sure enough though, it went back to being business. He couldn't help the exhausted smile that formed as the disk was pressed to his chest. How many times had he run through this very thing now? Perhaps that was just the burden he couldn't avoid.

"It's not the first clean slate I've been offered you know. I'll offer everything I know, including my fathers current plans. Or at least what I know of them." Then his lips thinned to a frown.

"I don't care if I'm hounded, and I'm sure your senate will find a reason or another to come after me if something serious happens with my family. But my daughter hasn't even been born yet. She'd best not be hounded for a past that doesn't exist for her."

Viera Viera | Valery Noble Valery Noble | Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez

geshb.png

Attire

div-hohohokay.png
"Ava," she grinned, and tipped her head, pointing her montrals at the woman. "Always a pleasure to see the face behind the reason for survival. You look lovely, luv."

Innocently, she raised her glass back to her lips and arched a brow at the two smaller folk in front of her, smirking. "Did you ever get your Wildcats mug back?"
The question was for Ava, the reference was for Dracken.
[/div]
"Why thank you," Ava answered Osarla Ridor Osarla Ridor with an appreciative nod. "You as well, Master Ridor," she added with a genuine smile, feeling a slight blush dusting her cheeks... Was she supposed to compliment a Master Jedi on her looks? The Togruta was indeed a beautiful woman. Dracken had good taste in associates; skilled and alluring.

The Ralltiiri rarely got dolled up, but it was fun to do so on occasions like this. Usually, Ava lived in a flight suit or uniform while the seasoned fighter pilot carried out her current duties as a flight instructor for the Corellia Defence Force at their academy at Fort Bastion just outside Coronet. It was a far cry from Goldie's days as a member of the infamous Rogue Squadron of the former GA glory or as the Commanding Officer of the Wildcats, an elite X-wing squadron that was assigned to Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce 's beloved Starchild; lost in one of the many battles the admiral had miraculously survived by the skin of his teeth.

To be honest, she was glad those days were over now that the Corellian had turned politician representing his homeworld in the Galactic Senate. Though Ava knew it wasn't a natural thing for Dracken to aspire to and he struggled with it at times. He was definitely a military man through and through.

"Well, now that is a very good question... " the blonde replied, then quirked a quizzical eyebrow up as her steel blue eyes zeroed in on her husband's. "No, I haven't as of late."

Last edited:
7.png

Outfit
Tags: Valery Noble Valery Noble | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Lyrrin Lyrrin | Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez

The Thyrsian nodded maybe a bit too eagerly at the offer to join. For the longest time, Viera had been too used to walking alone, keeping to herself. After her Master had passed, she had fallen into that vagabond lifestyle, simply floating across the galaxy. It wasn’t until Jakku, when she had stumbled into and befriended a group of Jedi that she met that day.

Promises made, some of them kept…

Now she sought out that companionship, to just simply be around others and not be surrounded by utter silence.

She did not want to die alone.

I’d love another cup of hot chocolate too.” Viera replied to Kalie first, watching the redhead walk off, before returning to Valery. “Oh yes please, I could do without being stuck in a corner all evening.” Viera chuckled, stepping around the table and taking a seat along the other side. “I’ve been doing alright. Since Coruscant I've been hopping about the galaxy, trying to help out where I can and try and reconnect with those that had been at the Jakku Enclave.

Soon after, Kalie returned with their drinks. Viera couldn’t help but smile, watching as the redhead seemingly melted as she consumed her own hot chocolate. The Thyrsian raised an eyebrow when something seemed to come together in Kalie’s mind, the woman a moment later waving a finger in her direction.

"Jedha!"

Initially Viera looked confused, until it clicked into place and her eyes widened in realisation.

That’s right, I remember! It was like someone just snapped their fingers, and everyone was falling over one another, literally. I missed it initially because I was blindfolded.” Viera laughed, remembering the craziness that day. “Force, that was a while ago indeed.

Last edited:
if they're watching anyways
Ryv Ryv
"Mm- yeah, I feel a bit weird, too," she admitted. Even in the holiday spirit, she felt a creeping fear that someone, anyone, might see her and disapprove of her presence.

"You're free to come with me, but I think I'm just gonna drop off some gifts-" she reached into her bag, produced a small tin of cookies, and handed it to him- "here you go. I'll make more for when you come over. They're vegan and gluten free, all that."

She started to turn to go, before stopping and turning back. She clasped her hands together.

"Um- by the way, were you... by chance... visiting Adhira at the hospital, a little bit after the attack?"

geshb.png

div-hohohokay.png

The dreaded question. Her Wildcats mug. Pryce tried to hide a grimace, knowing exactly what happened to it. Either floating in space in the wreckage over Borosk or destroyed with the Starchild II. But Osarla should have known that...Which meant she was throwing him a bone. She knew he hadn't gotten Ava a Lifeday present yet. He gave her a look of gratitude. Also understanding though that this conversation would go nowhere he quickly changed the topic.

"The twins have been begging me to let them stay on Coruscant since I got this gig. If that's what you promised that's what they'll have." He wrapped an arm around Ava. "Besides, can't have them thinking Jedi can't keep their word." He gave Osarla a wry smile. "Why don't you stay too Ava? We can do Lifeday here. Its closer to your family than Corellia. We can have everybody together for once."

Was Lifeday the day to introduce the man you eloped with to your rich uppity family? Probably not. But who cared? It was Lifeday!

vrJgmMT.png

OjiDOHJ.png
"I've been doing alright. Since Coruscant I've been hopping about the galaxy, trying to help out where I can and try and reconnect with those that had been at the Jakku Enclave."
Valery offered a warm smile in response, "I'm quite glad to hear it, and I would highly suggest visiting the Ossus Praxeum soon, then. Master Jade, myself, and many others have been working quite hard to get things going there." She said, rather proudly because it's through this Praxeum that she had begun training her own Padawans as well.
"I'm sure they would be happy to see you again if you haven't run into them already."
Her smile continued but her gaze now turned to Kalie as she returned rather quickly. Hot chocolate was then set in front of them and the redhead's excitement seemed to be back in full swing — Valery was certainly happy to see it and chuckled as the two seemed to remember each other as well.
"It feels like a small Galaxy sometimes," Valery commented as she looked between them with a smirk. But for a moment longer, her eyes rested on Kalie, almost as if she was just making sure her friend was doing okay. She knew Kalie wanted to keep up the mood for her, but Valery wanted Kalie to be happy just as much.
n0m34qi.png

-

7.png
Tags: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez Valery Noble Valery Noble Viera Viera

Lyrrin withdrew his hand and picked up the plates he had put food on while not looking at Kahlil "Your daughter would be marked by the sins of her father, real or imagined. It was the intention of your father afterall to make the name Zambrano heard above all others. Lets not blame the people for falling victim to the plans of a tyrant." he put a hefty amount of fruits on a plate. Then when Kahlil said 'your Senate' Lyrrin quickly corrected "Our Senate." Lyrrins turned his back to the serving table and began to slowly walk back towards the others with Kahlil "Your cooperation will put to rest any concerns. There are much bigger issues on the minds of the Senate than the runaway son of a nigh irrelevant specter of the past. Petty bureaucrats may try to leverage it but the Agency will see to it that your fresh slate is above scrutiny. If that doesn't work then I'll handle it." the Farghul glanced towards him again as they walked. The tiny bells on Lyrrin's shawl jingled away festively "Keep this between us for now. No need to worry Valery or Kalie."

As the duo neared Kalie, Valery, and the stranger (Viera) Lyrrin held up the two platters he was holding "Back. Who's she?" he narrowed his eyes suspiciously "Looks like a Thyrisian." he motioned then with his head "Are you a Jedi? You have that walk. Robes, looks like you could give a lofty but nauseating lecture on morality." Lyrrin had a bit of a sixth sense when it came to Force sensitivity which was truly just his ability to pick out the mannerisms of someone who was accustomed to having a certain power or status above the average denizen of the galaxy.

Kahlil_Div2.png

Our senate, huh? Kahlil hummed at the thought. Was he a citizen of the Alliance now? Was that something he wanted? His gaze again fell on Valery Noble Valery Noble . Yeah, that's for sure what he wanted. Though one thing stood out. As the two turned to head back, Kahlil shook his head. "Assuming my father is irrelevant is how he'll gain power and strike the galaxy. When I make my report, you'll see what I mean."

Not that they were going to continue to talk about it. He smiled warm to Valery and the other two. Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez and.. Oh. Wait. Two others. He gave a small nod to Viera Viera before taking a seat beside Valery.

"Jedi do have quite the strut."

KA-SIA-Banner.png

Kalie cupped her hand over her mouth and let out a muffled laugh. Oh, Jedha… That had been something else. She smiled as she remembered how the love gas had lit the romantic spark between her and Gramani. Oh man… two friends turned lovers overnight… crazy!

“Ok… full transparency here…” She raised her glass as her features and movements seemed to be increasingly affected by the beverage she had been enjoying throughout the evening. “Thats where I hooked up with Gramani… Kriff… Love potions, am I right?”

She let out an unfiltered laugh as she threw her head back, slightly spilling her drink.

“Oh chit…” She said as she wiped the spill away from the table with her free hand. She then downed the rest of her drink in a rather quick motion, setting the empty cup on the table rather forcefully.

Valery said:
"It feels like a small Galaxy sometimes,"

Kalie nodded, smiling as her mind was still distracted with events that had transpired that day, “Yeah…” She said in agreement, “Small galaxy…” Her eyes found Valery Noble Valery Noble 's own, and she completely missed the intended check up... instead giving her a mischievous smile, “So… Kahlil is quite a beautiful specimen if I do say so myself… I mean…. That face… those eyes… that chin… mmmmm…” She made a sound as if she was enjoying a fine meal before bursting out into laughter, covering her mouth in an attempt to mute the sound. “Oh, force! I’m just messin! But…” She looked into Valery’s eyes, a serious look suddenly washing over her face, “I’m sure he treats you well? You deserve the best, my dear… The absolute best… And yeshe has an exquisite exterior… but... is he good to you?” She rested her hand upon Valery's, truly just wanting the best for her friend. She assumed what the answer would be… but she felt the words come out of her mouth regardless. She cared deeply for her friend.

vrJgmMT.png

OjiDOHJ.png
"Ah, there you are."
Valery smiled as Kahlil sat down next to her again, and food was set on the table by both him and Lyrrin. It was still odd to her to see the rather grumpy Farghul with little bells, but her smirk towards him showed that he was likely not going to hear the end of it anytime soon.
Her eyes then turned to the slightly intoxicated Kalie, who began rambling a little more than usual. Valery blinked as she talked about her hook-up under a love potion, but it's when she started to talk about her partner...while he was there with them, that she raised an eyebrow.
"So… Kahlil is quite a beautiful specimen if I do say so myself… I mean…. That face… those eyes… that chin… mmmmm…"
Valery chuckled and shook her head lightly, "Kalie..." she said, trying to get her friend to slow it down a little. She didn't want things to get too awkward, but she knew her friend meant well.
“Oh, force! I’m just messin! But…” She looked into Valery’s eyes, a serious look suddenly washing over her face, “I’m sure he treats you well? You deserve the best, my dear… The absolute best… And yeshe has an exquisite exterior… but... is he good to you?” She rested her hand upon Valery's, truly just wanting the best for her friend. She assumed what the answer would be… but she felt the words come out of her mouth regardless. She cared deeply for her friend.

"Nobody has ever treated me better." Valery smiled warmly and leaned a little into her partner, who was sitting next to her, and gently squeezed his hand as she took it. "We met when I just got out of stasis, and I was struggling to adjust to everything. He gave me the support I needed back then, and we have been really close since. I wouldn't change it for anything."
She looked up at Kahlil for a moment again, her lips still curled into a smile. It was impossible for her not to be happy when she was with him.
n0m34qi.png

KA-SIA-Banner.png

Kalie turned bright red when she suddenly realized that Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble had returned and heard every word she had just said. She gave Valery Noble Valery Noble a horrified expression, squeezing her friend's hand tightly as if to try to communicate a deep apology for what she had intended to just be playful banter between the girls...

"Oh... Force... I'm so sorry... I... I've had too much to drink i fear, and..." She turned to Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble with desperate eyes, "I didn't mean any of those things I said... Well... I mean... sure your an attractive person... but... no... i mean... chit..." She dropped her head onto the table with a thud, absolutely embarrassed that she had made a complete fool of herself in front of everyone. She hoped Valery could forgive her.

vrJgmMT.png

OjiDOHJ.png
The moment realization struck Kalie was easy to recognize. She saw the redhead's face turn red and felt her friend squeezing her hand rather tightly. An apologetic smile followed, paired with a rather horrified expression that likely showed nothing but regret for the things she had said earlier. Valery blinked, slightly surprised to see Kalie this way, and shifted over to wrap an arm around her friend as her head dropped down to the table.
"It's alright, Kalie," Valery said as she patted the woman's back. She briefly looked over at Kahlil to offer a somewhat apologetic smile as well, but it was more so meant to show that she had this covered.
"We both know you want nothing but the best for us. And..." she smirked. "...we know you've had a drink or two too many." Valery teased to hopefully brighten her friend's mood up a little.
"There is nothing to be worried about."
Valery then began to tug the woman to sit back up and squeezed her shoulders briefly. She knew how awkward these things could be, so she figured a change in topic might be good for her.
"So in terms of Life Day, does anybody have any fun plans this year?" she smiled and looked around the table.
n0m34qi.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom