Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate No Place Like Home for the Wieludays [GA Populate of Wielu]

Invincible is merely a word.

7.png

I CAN HEAR THEM CALLING ME
Prosperity, Present Day
Henna Ashina Henna Ashina ( Ishida Ashina Ishida Ashina | Bernard Bernard )
GJ0kJ7Y.png
Inosuke's default face broke momentarily with a miniscule flinch at the sudden nasal expulsion. All humor in the situation was acknowledged only by an odd raise and tilt of his brow. From the unoccupied seat in front of which Inosuke stood, he offered Henna an unused handkerchief.

"Me? I didn't think they had shuttles off Atristia."

"Of course not, I was carried off world in a norimono towed by purrgil," Inosuke joked, the lack of any change in his monotone entirely ruining the delivery. Almost so badly that it could have fooled someone into truly believing Atrisia was nothing but straw hats and obsolescence.

Inosuke sat himself at the table, claiming the same spot he'd taken the fabric from. Months in rural Atrisia under watchman duty had cultivated a slightly disheveled wanderer look, resembling a drifter among the revelry more than a Jedi amongst his peers. Hair tucked behind the ears hung freely to either side, no longer answering to a tied restraint. Once thin facial hair had become a verdant black grove, smothering a noble jawline beneath a farmer's scruff. More than once, he'd been subject to second, skeptical looks.

"A new ward of yours?" he asked, nodding his head with slight gesture toward the child who had been sent off only moments before.

Last edited:
7.png

Outfit
Tags: Valery Noble Valery Noble | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Lyrrin Lyrrin | Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez
Viera turned to face Valery, eyes widened slightly at the confirmation about Ossus. “That’s good to know, I’ve been hearing murmurings about something happening there, but I haven’t been to that side of the galaxy recently.” She offered the Jedi a smile, before returning to her drink. Calmly sipping at her hot chocolate as she looked around.

Though that was interrupted by the return of Kahlil and Lyrrin. She gave the former a nod in return, but then gave a raised eyebrow to the Farghul. The mention of robes had the Thyrsian look down at her current outfit, then back to the young man.

Well I dunno about ‘robes’, I don't think these are standard issue.” Viera chuckled lightly. “But yes, I am technically a Jedi, but you’ll find my ‘lectures’ are something they probably wouldn’t like me teaching.

She went to say something more, but paused when Kalie chimed in, drunkenly so. The redhead mentioned a man by the name of ‘Gramani’, and the pieces in Viera’s mind clicked into place. She had wondered why Kalie was upset, who had died. And now it seemed to have been someone she had met on that crazy day on Jedha.

Viera slipped into her thoughts for a moment, raising her cup to her lips at the very moment Kalie began making comments about Kahlil. The Thyrsian almost had her fill when she burst out into light laughter. Thankful that she hadn’t drank enough to spit take across the table.

She turned to look at Kalie, a slight incredulous expression on her face. But then the redhead’s face matched her hair, realising the man in question had returned. Viera had to stop herself from laughing too hard, especially when Kalie face planted the table out of embarrassment.

Agreed, maybe slow it a bit with the drinks.” Viera smiled, shaking her head at the redhead’s antics. Wondering what was going to hit her worse tomorrow, the memories or the hangover.

Valery’s mention of new year plans sent the Thyrsian into staring at her cup. She remained quiet as the others answered.

-

7.png
Tag: Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Valery Noble Valery Noble Viera Viera

Lyrrin put the large platters of food down while sparring a glance at Kalie in her drunken state, which caused him to smirk as he turned his attention to Viera and Valery "Mhmm. Rogue belief have we? How very... on trend." nothing the poor Jedi would say would get much more than sassy remarks from the Farghul that was simply his nature "Plans?" Lyrrin tapped a clawed finger to his lips several times "Well I do have a plan but that's classified you know." he looked to Valery then with a mischievous expression "Very hush hush."

The agent took a seat next to Kalie as she was set back up by Valery and threw his right arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to him while offering a massive mango like fruit to her with the other hand. The whole movement made the small golden bells jingle and ring like chimes along the trim of the green shawl "Aww come now! We all say things we don't mean. For example when I tell the Jedi I wouldn't imagine giving you more to drink!" he pushed the fruit forward and gave a slight bop on Kalie's nose with it "Speaking of things we don't mean I'm going to assume you gushing all over Kahlil was a slip of the drunken tongue!" Lyrrin tilted his head up a little and away from the group "My beauty knows no contest." he looked towards Viera, Valery, and Kahlil then "Clever, talented, and handsome I know its such an honor to share a table with me." the faux egotisms was a more jolly side of Lyrrin that was probably brought on the festive nature of the event.

KA-SIA-Banner.png

AGENT: KALIE ALVEREZ
OBJECTIVE II: ADORE PREGO VALERY
TAGS: Valery Noble Valery Noble Lyrrin Lyrrin Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Viera Viera (open)

This was just not her night, it seemed. Take everything that was going on under the surface, add in some exciting surprises like Valery’s pregnancy and love interest, and multiply that with some extensive rounds of alcohol and walla…

She resentfully let Valery pull her back up, her face giving off a rather defeated expression.

“Again... so sorry…. Just throw me out the vent if I say anything else…” She said sarcastically but with an honest edge of genuine consideration that it might be for the best.

She was grateful for her friends comfort, but felt even more embarrassment that she was at the center of so much negative attention. Yeah… that whole trying to keep the focus on Val and Kahlil? Toast… Completely toast…

She offered a weak smile to Val as she slouched deeper back into her chair, letting her red hair help to slightly cover her face and avoiding any direct eye contact with Kahlil at all costs.

Kalie gave a forced laugh to Viera’s suggestion to slow it down on the drinks along with an exaggerated hand gesture that suggested that she was in full agreement with her proposal. Oh force… this was awful…. At least she was intoxicated…. Being sober right now would be… death…

Kalie looked over groggily at Lyrrin Lyrrin as he began to answer Valery Noble Valery Noble ’s question about what they might have planed for the new year.

"Well I do have a plan but that's classified you know." he looked to Valery then with a mischievous expression "Very hush hush."

Kalie brought her finger to her lips, letting out a shushing noise…. Followed by a light giggle and a snort. She looked up at Lyrrin as he pulled her close under his arm, slightly surprised as he had never shown such physical affection towards her before. Her eyes become quickly diverted to a large orange fruit that he presents in front of her,

"Aww come now! We all say things we don't mean. For example when I tell the Jedi I wouldn't imagine giving you more to drink!"

“Mango.” She stated matter-of-factly as she stared at the fruit, a finger reaching up slowly and poking the velvety skin of the mango playfully. As Lyrrin brought the fruit closer to her face, her eyes got wider, continuing to track the fruit until it finally touched her nose.

“Boop!” She blurted out in a high pitched and rather cute voice. It was almost instinctual… and it just felt right to utter the phrase in such a moment as this.

"Speaking of things we don't mean I'm going to assume you gushing all over Kahlil was a slip of the drunken tongue!"

Kalie nodded vigorously, “Yes.” She stated in a rather intoxicated fashion.

Lyrrin tilted his head up a little and away from the group "My beauty knows no contest." he looked towards Viera, Valery, and Kahlil then "Clever, talented, and handsome I know its such an honor to share a table with me."

“Bahahahaa!”

Kalie rolled towards Lyrrin, her authentic and explosive laugh muffled by his fur as her body shook from the outburst. She then pulled her head up with a large smile spread across her face, looking back towards the others at the table.

“Yes! Look at his exquisite beauty! Behold his luscious fur… unmatched in its soft sheen and vibrant color…”. Her hands formed the bottom and sides of an imaginary frame in front of Lyrrin’s head and chest, as if she was displaying a product, “And his cat-like reflexes… such a nimble and elegant creature indeed!” She said as she picked up his hand and stretched it out for all to see, her other hand gracefully displaying it in an attractive fashion.

If Lyrrin had been attempting to change her mood, it sure had worked like a charm.

Kalie laughed, her eyes falling on Viera Viera ,whose demeanor had shifted since Valery’s Question… She immediately wrapped her one arm around Lyrrin’s neck, and she then wrapped her other arm around both Valery and Viera’s, pulling them all closer together,

“Well, I want for all of us to hang out more together! And maybe we recruit Viera! Haha! That is, if we haven’t officially scared her off for good by now!” She gave Viera Viera a wink and a warm smile.

She then finally looked back up to Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble , letting out a sigh and beckoning him over with her head,

“You to, big boy! Get your butt over here! I promise I won’t bite!”

Last edited:

geshb.png

YOUR PRESENTS IS REQUESTED | CORUSCANT| GALA
Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce | Ava Cartwright-Pryce Ava Cartwright-Pryce

4Mr5E7n.png
Truth be told, Osarla was about as excited as the twins had been when she'd first extended the offer. Having the youths stay overnight was not only the opportunity to uphold a bargain, and give a good friend a night off to relax with his wife, but an opportunity to experience family life. Even if it was just for a handful of hours, or half Coruscant's sun's rotation.

She'd always been so busy with the affairs of The Jedi, and then the marines. A family of her own had never been an option, but it was a wholesome reminder of why she so fervently rejected the chance for that lifestyle herself. Because it was a blessing for others. One she was sworn to protect.

"Besides, can't have them thinking Jedi can't keep their word."

Her relieved grin was concealed behind the final splash of red, and she downed the remaining contents of her drink.

"Where in the galaxy would they get that idea?" Osarla shook her head, feigning an offended frown before she wiped the back of her hand against her mouth.

The husband and wife transitioned to discussing their plans, and not to be too much of a third-wheel, the giant Togruta butt right in. Wiggling the empty glass in her hand, the ice slid from side to side to make a jingling sound to accompany her encouragement: "You should have some of these, makes the decision to find a hotel for the night all the easier.

Although...you probably have people ready to do that for you, eh Senator Pryce?"

Pryce shrugged.

"Less that I have people to find me a hotel, and more a Senatorial suite paid graciously by the lovely Diktat Nova and the rest of the Corellian Council." He grimaced, the sarcasm thick in his voice. It was plain on his face what he thought about living full time on the city-planet. It was new for him. He hadn't lived on any one planet since- Well, he didn't like to think of those days as a thrall in the One Sith slave army. The point being, he hadn't had a place to live since childhood and he was a little upset that it wasn't a palce of his choosing, which would have been Corellia.

"You should see it sometime. Has a good view of the starport and the Temple." What was left of the place at least. Truth be told, he hadn't been paying attention to its restoration progress. but judging from the smoke he saw every morning and the sound of construction droids it still wasn't finished.

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil kept pretty quiet, just watching the others with a faint smile. He wasn't used to this. Seeing people. Friends. Talking and laughing like they were. Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez 's compliments just had him chuckling. Valery Noble Valery Noble had good friends. Though, hanging out more with them? Up till Kalie suggested that he'd felt more like an outsider watching Valery's life like some holodrama. Ah, no, that was a creepy way to think of it. Inwardly the larger figure chuckled, but did move over.

"I doubt you'd bite more than Valery anyway."

Then he blinked. And cleared his throat. "Ah man these drinks are strong, huh?"

Viera Viera | Lyrrin Lyrrin

vrJgmMT.png

Valery: Appearance
OjiDOHJ.png
Lyrrin tapped a clawed finger to his lips several times "Well I do have a plan but that's classified you know." he looked to Valery then with a mischievous expression "Very hush hush."

Valery rolled her eyes at Lyrrin and watched as he sat down beside Kalie to help cheer her up, or simply have her continue her antics — it was great either way. She then chuckled, clearly amused by her friends, but her eyes shifted to Kahlil rather quickly, who had been a tad quieter. It was to be expected in the presence of her friends but she wanted him to feel included and while that was likely still the case, she leaned into him a tad more.
That was, at least, until Kalie wrapped an arm around her to initiate a group hug. With an arm of her own, she grabbed Kahlil into it as he got closer but the comment caught her off guard.
"I doubt you'd bite more than Valery anyway."
Then he blinked. And cleared his throat. "Ah man these drinks are strong, huh?"
As the group hug broke, she looked at him, her cheeks slightly red but there was a very playful smirk on her face as she stepped closer to him. She waggled her eyebrows once and nudged him.
"Mhmm, very strong." she teased.
"But you're not wrong," Valery added with a grin as she moved beside him again.
n0m34qi.png

7.png

LIFEDAY | PROSPERITY | PRESENT
Inosuke Ashina Inosuke Ashina

0v7RlQs.png

An eye-roll and playful purse of the lips to his own playfulness quickly faded at the inquiry after her student. She attempted to busy herself with the napkin, hiding thought behind cloth and a downcast gaze. With her duties as a watchman and the aftermath of Coruscant, the Order had taken down her charges from an entire class of the next generation to only a few-- but Sibyl had been placed in her care prior to that change, filling an empty spot left behind by those they lost during the sacking.

"Yes," She finally affirmed with a nod. "From the class after Coruscant. She shows great potential- I may take her on as a padawan when the time comes."

Looking at him, truly, the changes in his appearance became far starker. In comparison, she had hardly changed- pristine white and gold robes, polished locks the color of autumn, the direct and unyielding gaze that could make a nation's leader squirm. The pair seemed more paradoxically obverse than they ever had before, but time hadn't changed what mattered. A hand extended for the knights, gently gripping his fingers with her own.

"Inosuke, come home."

7.png

Outfit
Tags: Valery Noble Valery Noble | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Lyrrin Lyrrin | Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez
The Thyrsian had fallen down the rabbithole of her thoughts. She had no real plans for the next year, hell she didn’t know if she’d still be alive to see the year’s end. Viera felt incredibly uncertain towards what the future held for her. Not exactly a new concept to dwell on, especially for those that took to the battlefields.

Not knowing if the next battle would be their last.

But for Viera, death was almost tangible. She knew it was coming, just not when. At the moment she only had a theory, but even that couldn’t dictate whether it would be sooner or later.

As she resided within her thoughts, Viera passively listened to the conversations that were going on. That Lyrrin had taken a seat, chatting and poking a little fun at Kalie’s expense. Eventually the Farghul’s antics pulled Viera out of her thoughts, enough so to get a slight crack of a smile.

Then all of a sudden, the Thyrsian was pulled into a group hug. She almost instinctively tried to disengage, but refrained and just let herself be dragged into Kalie’s surprisingly long reach. Viera couldn’t help but laugh lightly, shaking her head.

Kalie’s whole cheerful demeanour was infectious, and she was sure the alcohol had only enhanced it.

Oh, it’ll take a whole lot more to scare me off.” She chuckled in reply to Kalie’s suggestion.

-

7.png
Tags: Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Valery Noble Valery Noble Viera Viera

Lyrrin had posed a little as Kalie displayed his clearly superior features to those present. Indeed he was a specimen of perfection that none could honestly deny. Or at least that's what he began to think of himself at the encouragement from his partners in crime. When Kalie instigated a group hug he didn't fight it until he realized it included Kahlil and the Jedi that he had just met. Lyrrin was no great fan of Jedi as his habits often displayed so he kept himself warily away from the touch of the Thyrissian woman.

Once the group hug was over looked at Khalil with an expectant look as if to communicate a "Well are you going to do it stupid?" which was accompanied by a small gesture of the back of his hand as if urging him onward. Lyrrin wouldn't be the best wingman for Kahlil but he was all he had in this moment in time. Lyrrin looked to Valery with a tongue in cheek look "You never did open those presents I brought you. Happy Life Day princess." he motioned to two wrapped boxes of a small nature. About handheld in size. The agent rummaged around in his pants pocket and withdrew a circular parcel from his pants pocket and put it before Kalie "Happy Life Day, Kalie." he smiled. Within Valery's presents were a set of palm-sized holdout blasters while the other held flattering pictures of Lyrrin in poses reminiscent of a holonet stock image of young adult Human women. Very humorous. Very Lyrrin. Kalie on the other hand had a holocommunicator which was of a newer model, but also awash in neon pink. A disgusting amount of pink. So he knew that Kalie would love it!

He spared a glance to Viera "You to... I guess." Lyrrin's disdain for Jedi was learned from his time on his home world where the 'criminal' family businesses of the Farghul were routinely broken up in the past by the Jedi's interventions. While it may be an unfair treatment it was an unfair life.

Kahlil_Div2.png

Wait, Lyrrin Lyrrin was trying to push him to propose? He didn't seem that interested before. What changed? And was giving out gifts. Ah. Kahlil cleared his throat, glancing between Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez and Viera Viera . Should he have gotten gifts for them or something? No, he was just distracting himself at this point. His gaze eventually settled on Valery Noble Valery Noble again. He was nervous. Why was he nervous? After everything, there was no reason for him to be.

Rather than think anymore he just took out the small box with the simple looking ring inside, clicked it open, and held it out to Valery. He smiled a bit, glancing to it before her. So many things came to mind on what he could say at this point. Talk about their lives together so far. The future. How much he loved her. None of those ended up escaping his lips though. Instead.

"Marry me."

vrJgmMT.png

Valery: Appearance
OjiDOHJ.png
"You never did open those presents I brought you. Happy Life Day princess."
Valery looked at Lyrrin and raised an eyebrow at the way he addressed her but when he presented the gifts, she blinked and felt bad she hadn't arranged any gifts herself. She had only just gotten out of a bad situation but making an excuse for it didn't really make her feel better. Despite it though, she smiled and opened them up.
For a moment, she blinked at the gifts as the boxes slid open. She had never used blasters but she had an idea as to why he of all people gifted those. Perhaps Kahlil could teach her how to use them? But the pictures that came out of the other box slowly caused her gaze to shift up to him, resulting in a momentary blank stare.
"I don't think we're putting these pictures up in our home, but thank you Lyrrin. I really appreciate it." She smiled warmly at him. As grumpy as he could be, he was still a good friend.
Valery then turned to Kahlil so she could ask if he had something to store the gifts in, but she noticed he had gotten a bit closer. A small box now rested in his hand and when it opened up, she noticed the ring. The woman's eyes shifted up, widened, and as they met his, she heard his voice.
"Marry me."
Time seemed to freeze for a few seconds as her brain processed what was happening. Valery wasn't exactly someone who you'd find crying in public, but right now those signature orange eyes filled up with tears of joy. As the drops began to flow down her cheeks, she stepped towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck while she buried her face into his shoulder.
She had no idea how long she held him in this embrace, but when it eventually broke, she looked at him, a smile tugging at the corner of her lips. "I will," she said, her voice cracking up a bit now that her emotions were so high.
"I love you."
The words seemed simple but they meant the world to her. She then slowly leaned back in and pressed her lips against his for a long kiss, taking another moment to enjoy this together before he'd eventually slip the ring around her finger.
n0m34qi.png

KA-SIA-Banner.png

TAGS: Valery Noble Valery Noble Lyrrin Lyrrin Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Viera Viera (open)

Kalie snorted at the visual image she imagined in her head of Valery biting Kahlil. Awww, they were so cute.

Lyrrin Lyrrin said:

The agent rummaged around in his pants pocket and withdrew a circular parcel from his pants pocket and put it before Kalie "Happy Life Day, Kalie." he smiled.

Kalie’s eyes popped open wide, her mouth agape at the surprise present that Lyrrin Lyrrin presented her. It throttled her with joy as she absolutely loved getting gifts.

“What?!” She exclaimed as she withdrew both her arms from the hug and held onto the present, examining it, “You got me something?!” She was like a little girl as she tore open the wrapping and squealed with delight at seeing the hot pink holo-communicator. She bounced up and down in her chair as she hugged it tightly against her chest with affection, “It’s Kriffin’ PINK!!” She exclaimed. Turning and giving Lyrrin a peck on the cheek, “I love it!”

She then started doing this strange kind of snorting laugh accompanied by a seizure-like motion with her body as she saw Lyrrin’s gift for Valery Noble Valery Noble , specifically the over-the-top poses of himself. It was just too much for the intoxicated girl to handle. She grabbed them once they were placed back on the table, tears streaming down her face as she flipped through them, each picture provoking another fit of bizarre jerking motions from her body.

Then, Kalie noticed movement from the corner of her eye. Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble had a small box in his hand… he opened it, and…

She instantly let one hand drop to her lap, still holding onto the pictures of Lyrrin, while the other hand cusped over her mouth as she let out a high pitched squeal. Tears immediately started streaming down her face as she witnessed Kahlil propose to Valery right in front of her. It was so simple, but so perfect… such simple words had never carried so much weight and emotion. Kalie melted into Lyrrin, wrapping both arms around his arm and pulling it into her body, almost like a blanket. She sniffed and sobbed quietly into her friends fur, getting it rather damp with her steady stream of tears.

As they came together for an intimate kiss, Kalie started to straight up ugly cry... burying her face in Lyrrins fur completely,

“They…they… were made for each other!” She said weakly through the sobs.

Last edited:
-

7.png
Tags: Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Valery Noble Valery Noble Viera Viera

Lyrrin put his hands in his lap as he watched Kalie and Valery opening their presents. While both seemed to enjoy their gifts it was Kalie who seemed to be the most excited - by far! As the woman happily exclaimed her approval of the new holocommunicator, Lyrrin, grinned widely "Well I'm glad you both - oh" he felt the peck on his cheek and seemed a bit stunned by the gesture. Well apparently he had done something right! The amusement continued whenever Valery examined her particular presents "Why not? They're home appropriate." he teased.

As soon as Kahlil seemed to get up the confidence to present the box Lyrrin leaned back in his chair and prepared for Valery's reaction. While the pictures and the blasters were pretty neat, in his opinion, he knew that jewelry was a favorite gift type for many women. It wasn't until Kahlil asked Valery to marry him that Lyrrin's expression turned from content expectation to shocked, rising, anger. How dare he? That was Valery! That Zambrano couldn't just marry one of his two best friends "Why you-" his brow furrowed as Lyrrin visually began to bristle. He had been tricked! Deceived! This wasn't just a gift for Valery! Kahlil had said nothing about marriage proposals! Before Lyrrin could give Kahlil a piece of his mind, Kalie began to sob and tucking herself into the Farghul's arm.

After a moment of hesitation Lyrrin used his free hand to pat her on the shoulder "I could cry to." he said though the way it was said was probably more along the lines of disappointment "Gah-" he recoiled at Kalie's ugly crying which intensified "Kalie please." he spoke in a hushed tone "You're going to make your makeup run. Do you want to look like a rancor? No." Lyrrin patted her a few more times then withdrew his arm from her grasp and put it back around her shoulder while offering her a napkin.

When Lyrrin looked back to Valery and Kahlil he say Valery kissing Kahlil which caused the Farghul's mouth to involuntarily open and admit a dry gagging noise which he immediately played off as a coughing fit "Gah kuw. Ugh. My bad." he apologized while pulling Kalie closer as one would squeeze a stress ball.

KA-SIA-Banner.png

Kalie grabbed the napkin and blew her nose loudly, sniffing as she tried to wipe the tears away. The girl inside of her... the one that her harsh lifestyle had tried its best to burry underneath a mountain of grit and grime, could not help but pull itself to the surface...

That young, carefree girl who loved to live life to the fullest… who daydreamed of finding a lover who would sweep her off her feet and marry her in a blur of passion and perfection… of raising six kids on the mountainside of Lujo… Who would stand at the edge of the beautiful ocean and let the wind whip her wild long red hair around her body as she marveled at the brilliant colors of the setting sun… who would spend hours at her grandma’s piano, writing inspired songs that flowed freely from the depths of her heart… who wore her emotions on her sleeve for all to see…

That girl had been grieving deep within her for a long, long time now. The jaded effects of killing and manipulating people… of seducing for her own purposes and objectives… Of inhabiting a blur of carefully crafted personas that almost viewed the girl as an unwelcome guest more than an original host, who would likely mess things up for them…

If Kalie was honest… which she rarely was these days… She felt like she had somehow entered into someone else’s body by accident. All those years ago, when the SIA had approached her and offered her a full scholarship that would allow for her to pursue her dreams of higher education… sometimes she feared that it had been the biggest mistake of her life to say yes. While she had wanted to pursue her passion in the arts… it almost seemed that her passion had been hijacked by some other agenda and manipulated and contorted into something that she would have never imagined possible way back then.

What she had thought to be a practical expression of her passions had become a distortion and a brutal embodiment of the tools needed for her to become ultimate seductress for the sake of the Alliance.

“You are doing so much good for the galaxy!”
Is what she kept telling herself. “Grow up Kalie!! Stupid girl!! You live in a fantasy!!” She had heard her thoughts chastise that little girl over and over throughout the years, until the little girl had finally rolled up into a little ball in the darkness of Kalie’s soul, rocking herself quietly back and forth… praying for her hated existence to ended. Praying that she could belong to someone else’s body and soul that actually wanted her. Wishing that she could just die and let Kalie be the cold temptress and manipulative seductress that she seemed to prefer.

And yet…. Here the girl was again… Valery Noble Valery Noble and Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble ’s engagement with a baby on the way provoked a brutal tearing of her subconscious as the girl clawed her way back to the surface, tears streaming down her face… her heart longing desperately for what she witnessed before her eyes… her silent scream of grief loudly pulsing throughout Kalie’s head…

And Kalie, doing what she does best, took the tears and the raw emotion of that little girl and manipulated it into a positive response of affection for her friend. She would not allow for Valery to see anything but joy and delight for her engagement... And so she grabbed onto that poor little girl’s throat, shoving her violently back down into the darkness, rebuking her harshly for her inappropriate display.

Kalie smiled wide as she wiped the tears from her eyes with the tissue, “Sorry, Lyrrin…” She muttered, “Uhh…. Lyrrin…” She felt herself being squeezed tighter and tighter by her friend, “eeeep!” She cried as her eyes widened, pushing back against his tightening grasp. “Congratulations…. You guys!!….” She squeaked to Valery and Kahlil as she tried to loosen the restrictive grip that Lyrrin Lyrrin had on her as he squeezed her in an attempt to relieve his own stress from the situation.

Last edited:
Invincible is merely a word.

7.png

Prosperity, Present Day

Henna Ashina Henna Ashina ( Ishida Ashina Ishida Ashina | Bernard Bernard )
GJ0kJ7Y.png
"She shows great potential- I may take her on as a padawan when the time comes."

Squinting apropos the departing ward, the Ashina briefly resonated a curious thrum at the back of his throat. She wasn't the first prospect, though the only one ever considered for more direct tutelage as far as Inosuke was aware. It shouldn't have come as a surprise now that they didn't have the luxury of short term students. Jedi bestrewn across Alliance space as disparate authorities didn't exactly beget stable nor reliable education for initiates. Inosuke guessed it wouldn't be long before he was assigned a similar responsibility, despite the inhumanity of Alliance frontiers.

"Inosuke, come home."

Analysis was flash-frozen by the chill of the unexpected sensation of skin against skin. An unrepeated blink heralded the Ashina back to the present. Inosuke's ostensibly apathetic expression turned to meet Henna again as his fingers mirrored hers. Chairlegs ground against the flooring, a small scoot shrinking the gap between them just short of becoming indecorous. Not that anyone was oblivious to the obvious yet never avowed romantic adulation the two jointly possessed for one another.

"Home?" Inosuke pondered captiously. He shook his head, "This is not home, Henna. I have been home. Away, but home."

So much for a warm welcome.

Apprehensive pause drowned beneath surrounding revelry. "Ashina; that is my home. I do not expect you to understand, and I doubt that is what you wished to hear, but it is the truth."

Hidden consideration permeated another break in words. Soft glower toward a synchronized guffaw at another table, then sharp eyes back to Henna. "At the risk of appearing mawkish, I must admit- your absence has produced yearning." Discomfort peaked through the usual solemnity. "There is no reason we cannot work together like we used to. I am certain Tython would be in good hands with Knight Bernard..."

"You could come with me."

vrJgmMT.png

The datachip disappeared into his pocket. He hadn't decided what to do with it yet. It brought Ishida clear joy, which was an argument to keep it, but it also carried information that could never reach the wrong hands. Her hands, included, apparently. He'd decide later, now was not the time.

"I have some friends in the Marshals, they could make all the evidence disappear. No on would ever know," he played along, a slight smile in his expression. One that grew into a quiet, exhaled chuckle when she placed the hat on his head, further ruining his hair, and a small surprised inhale when she pulled him down for the kiss.

"Shall we?"

"Reluctantly," he answered with a smile. He held out his arm for her to take.

"Next Life Day I'm picking the locale."

Ishida Ashina Ishida Ashina

7.png

LIFEDAY | PROSPERITY | PRESENT
Inosuke Ashina Inosuke Ashina | Ishida Ashina Ishida Ashina | Bernard Bernard

0v7RlQs.png
A cool look accompanied a slacking grip. The party around them continued, oblivious to the master's displeasure. Tython had been her choice, but it was one made in the name of duty. The suggestion to ignore her pledge of service was unfathomable.

"No," Henna rejected, sadness pulling her mouth down. "I couldn't. Bernard is capable, but he is only one Jedi. The birthplace of our order deserves more. We may be in the eye, but the storm rages on."

Her fingers pulled away and fell to her side as she considered the sentiment of her words. Though she didn't mean to imply Atrisia was less important than Tython, some callous side of her did agree. Shaking the thought away, the hapan's gaze wandered. As her eyes found a pair carved of silver, her head cocked, eyes flickering back to Inosuke.

"Ashina may be home, but Ashina is here. The legacy is you and her." Henna emphasized with a nod towards Ishida. "No matter where you may roam, that doesn't change."

She offered a hardened gaze before inviting the couple with a smile.

"Ishida, Bernard!"

7.png

ABOVE CORUSCANT | PROSPERITY | MAIN GATHERING
Henna Ashina Henna Ashina | Inosuke Ashina Inosuke Ashina | Bernard Bernard
GJ0kJ7Y.png

There was something about the festive spirit that made everything seem golden.

She was about to offer a change of scenery, suggest that they didn’t have to participate in the arrangement within the great hall, but was silenced by that long-forgotten, distant song. Suddenly, it grew louder and louder. A private concert just for her that err’d too raucous to be tasteful.

Involuntarily, she cringed as it got even louder and banged between her ears, growing an incomprehensible pressure behind her eyes. She didn’t mean to press her fingertips so tightly into Bernard’s forearm, but it was the only way she could find to steady herself against the sudden cacophonous rush.

"Ishida, Bernard!"

Henna’s words floated through the din with steel-like precision, as if their names were the conductor’s stick and managed to split between the instrumentals that vibrated violently within the Ashina heir.

In a haze, Ishida couldn’t tell if she was speaking to Bernard or not — or if it was just soundless buzzing against her vocal cords as she tried to maintain normalcy above the noise in her mind.

What was happening?

When it happened, it wasn’t the visual of the brunette Master that made Ishida loosen and come undone. That outrageously loud song grew in such volume that it hardened, solidifying as a long-haired person in a chair.

It took a few more steps through the mental fog, through the hall, to get close enough for the song to erupt. Like an explosion between her ears. His back was to her, but it was unmistakable now. The song’s power had consumed her doubt, given it a few notes to play out until it was exhausted until nothing was left but the soft melody of acceptance.

“Inosuke.” The name struggled on her lips, disbelief suffocating the volume.

From here to there was a blur. In an instant or eternity, she was wrapped around the seated senior Ashina, almost frantic with her consumption.

Emotion throbbed and thrashed within her. She was furious at both him and herself. Her, believing he was dead. Him, not being dead. Happy that he was not truly gone, happy that she wasn’t the only Ashina again. Back to anger, how had they missed one another like this? Had that note after Coruscant —— embarrassed that she hadn’t pursued that further and relegated him so quickly from an is to a was. Confused, frustrated that The Force had lied to her, or she’d so deeply misinterpreted it.

“I felt you die.” The incredulous words eked out, creaking through her throat. They sounded as shocked as they were accusatory. Her hands gripped so tightly around his shoulders it was as though it were a personal challenge to touch — daring her senses to tell her this was a hallucination. That somehow the holiday haze had overtaken her entirely and placed fantastical illusions in her head instead of observation and fact.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom