Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No More Sith Empire? How? Why? What?

Mandalorians - first faction ever invaded by the Sith, nearly lost their capitol back when losing your capitol meant losing your faction. Yeah, no reason to attack the Sith there.

Republic - have the Jedi. Jedi attacking Sith? Preposterous.

I know absolutely nothing about the Fel, so I'll just say 'sure, OOC scheming.'

Circe Savan said:
Sith Empire collapsed because the Emperor at the time chose to give the Republic, Mandalorians, and Fel Imperium essentially all the territory OOC via mass invasion. The faction members didn't want to see this, and as a result, Empire was disbanded.

Feel free to take a piece of the corpse.
Well, I wasn't part of it, and was not witness to one of the many large battles, but I do still think that people put this whole affair down way too much. Firstly, to make a good story, there needs to be change. This is a story, people, remember that. The whole point of it is to write a cool story. And eventually, in a true Star-Wars ish story, the good guys will win. Let's not pretend that the good guys don't win in all the best stories, no matter what we might say about the minority of "evil wins" ones that change things up a bit and are applauded for being different and out there. The true epics have an ending where the good guys win. And besides that--since when were the sith NOT cooler when operating in the shadows, plotting and manipulating and scheming, a faceless terror that everybody thought and hoped was gone? Okay, right. The Original trilogy sith were way cooler than any other villain ever. But there were only two of them--and therefore they were by default extremely powerful and badass. In a world where you've got lots of sith, the best situation for those sith to be in is this. And finally, how epic is the return of the Sith Empire going to be? The defeat of the sith is never any more permanent than their empires. They'll always come back--and when they come back here, it's going to be insanely fun and awesome to RP. So accept the change. Yeah, your pretty little Empire is gone. So what? Deal with it. Adapt. Or, if you're really that upset about it, then make your own. :) If you're that determined, why can't you make it happen yourself? Plot. Scheme. Use this time while you're in the shadows to your advantage, and then make your own Empire. The whole point of roleplaying, after all, is to be able to do whatever you want to do, so what the hell do you think is stopping you?

Simone

S
Selena Halcyon said:
They were crushed by the might of the good guys in true and proper form.
You mean the mandalorians right?

Because we all know the Republic doesnt come under 'good guys' anymore. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom