Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Feature New Rules: Addressing Drama From The Past Few Years

After months of deliberation, the SWRP: Chaos Staff Team has enacted 5 new General Rules and will be publishing them today to the General Rule Ruleset. For internal purposes, the General Rules are regarded as the highest tier ruleset in the land, and this particular update has been regarded as the "5 Commandments of Drama" jokingly behind closed doors. I do wish to underline though, as Head Administrator, the seriousness of the content in which these rules were made to regard.

Without further adieu,

1. SWRP-adjacent and derivative websites, or websites that pull heavily from https://starwarsrp.net, will face immediate DMCA requests unless they begin numbering themselves, e.g. SWRP 2, SWRP 3, SWRP 4, SWRP 5, etc. This also applies to Chaos derivatives, to include other genres and fandoms, e.g. Elder Scrolls, Star Trek, etc. The SWRP Chaos Staff Team is not responsible for keeping track of which number the derivative chronologically falls in and best guesses may be found acceptable.

2. Major Faction Owners are to be held to a much higher standard than of previous years. Whenever an opinionated political, religious, or "I love you guys we're a family" announcement is posted, all Major Faction Discord announcements must be pre-empted with "I am a regular person and have no authority to speak on anything other than Star Wars fan-fiction writing, this position and my discord following was freely given to me out of boredom. Again I can't say it enough, me and the dozens of others who have had huge discords to make announcements to, we barely deserve these positions to begin with so we're not going to abuse them by treating you guys like some kind of Discord Taliban, and we're gonna strongly emphasize just sticking to what we know and love which is Star Wars fanfiction writing."

3. Asking a Admin to RP with you is now bannable behavior. This was a Tefka shoe-in, I know the community likes to do that one little trick where we're having a serious conversation and then you sneak in a quick "hey just RP with me" with a cheesy grin on your face because you know I'll deny you. I know you like to do it because you have very little recourse left to defend yourselves against the tyranny, so you take what small crumbs you can, but this is yet one more tiny crumb of defiance I'm ripping from your small soft baby jesus hands.

4. Poofed Factions Are Banned From Acknowledging They Ever Existed. In the previous 3 months, there's only one faction that's cried about getting poofed despite going inactive, so the Admins agreed (proposed by one specific Fixer) to push forward a generic ruling that looks like we're making a fair broad ruling but really is angled towards silencing one specific faction. We fully expect the majority of the website to continue to not care about these small extractions of freedom as the SWRP Staff Team's tyranny and oppression continues to carve a path. We're calling it Chaos Hardcore mode, where the denial of personal OOC freedoms is the endgame.

5. Zef Halo is permabanned. Since Zef Halo Zef Halo has been seen still creeping the forums from time to time despite his retirement, the SWRP Staff Team has voted to finally release him from this hell. If spotted, please report him immediately.

All hail God Emperor Tefka, who doth righteously rule us with an iron hand.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom