Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character page for what is hado backstory yes

hado

purveyor of fine hado business yes
star-wars-mos-eisley.jpg

yes i am hado of course purveyor and owner of fine hado business. pls forgive spelling error porg is often walk about the keyboard and lkaglkja;slfajksdfuk porg

oh u r interest in see biogriphy of fine hado? yes i show this 2 u. pls see biogriphy below. again sry for any mispells, hado uppercase key broke.​

name: hado

factoin: no

rank: fine purveyor and owner of hado fine house of fine pharmaceutical also laundry and tan

species: jawa

sex: hado is mister yes

height: hado no is the tall and small

weight: hado is the thin and small

eyes: hado is have the brown and beautiful eyes

hair: hado have luxurious hair

skin: hado have the good skin thanks to hado fine skin care products

force sensity: hado is of the good force use

strength and weakness:

+hado is of the good business man, being fine capitalist, proud owner of many hado business

+hado very good at make the medicine

+u trust hado

+hado has no shipping charges

-hado capitalize key broken so hado is hado

-hado not of bad spelling, hado just is into confusion sometime regarding names that are not hado or important business partner andreus veinstein

-hmmmm this probably any rule but i decide later as become narratively interesting.

appearance:
hado is hado, and look like hado too. hado is of the young and the handsome yes, but hado not of the very tall.

biogriphy:
hado is great business man and fine capitalize owner of many fine hado business. hado always getting into the shenanigans and wacky adventures of hado. hado very good at make the good medicine and operating fine hado business. hado very good at the speak and selling of hado product.

ship:
no

kill:
hado no kill people

bounty:
hado not have time for the bountying

roleplay:
hmm hado add here when become important and narratively interesting

hado will add more here when become important to narrative

ok that is all​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread