Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New General Rule: Plagiarism

sabrina said:
Bonus point: What substance did Napoleon die off
He died of cancer of the stomach likely from family history or either poison or the spoiled poison that failed to kill him after his invasion of Russia. However if you are referring to arsenic, he had long developed a tolerance to it after being over exposed to the stuff for decades. As it was literally in everything.

sabrina

Actually wrong he died because we stopped him having any tea
as such he did himself in and nothing to do with the British killing him off, before he have chance to get back to France

Lol. Man you people are so scatterbrained.

And what was up with the soapbox speech, we didn't need all that. Entirely unecessary.

As for what's going on, I feel I have most of the facts, and will be sharing what happened this Sunday. Normally I wouldn't fan the flames, but Staff's informed me that they think you all should be aware of your content being stolen, and I agree.

sabrina said:
Actually wrong he died because we stopped him having any tea as such he did himself in and nothing to do with the British killing him off, before he have chance to get back to France
You point to scholarly article that proves that and I'll buy it.

Oh yeah, on topic... right.

Veliz Fett

V
[member="sabrina"]
The American common wealth comment is very offensive, just remember we kicked your ass even though you had the resources, and training. The only reason France came to help was because we were winning at the very end. So, in fact why would we want to be apart of a country were we kicked there ass to gain freedom? That was not really humorous at all, and brought up bad blood between nations that are finally allies, never mention that again please. It was rather ignorant to think we would want to lose our independence and freedom. I love the brits, they have been dependable allies who have helped our asses in many wars, like Iraq, but arrogance like this. Even, if meant to be funny, it is very offensive , and starts flame wars for military brats like myself, who has a father serving for this independence like many before us.

[member="sabrina"] - Do not reply to his comment.

[member="Veliz Fett"] - The subject has been dropped and will not surface again. This thread has nothing to do with what it has de-railed into, and further digging in this direction will not be tolerated. Take it to PM if you really wish to discuss it further between just the two of you.

Thank you for understanding.

This might seem evil to some, but maybe for serious announcements, perhaps instead of relying on the rowdy community to moderate itself with speech's and stuff, maybe they just need to be locked when staff has notified what they wanted to?

It's not like it's necessary for us to add commentary in the first place. What are we going to add to conversation other than what is before us now? It's an announcement with a purpose to notify, and Tef doesn't want our "social justice" shenanigans.

That be my 2 cents on a topic unrelated :p

sabrina

[member="Tefoch"] can we or can`t we go of topic, also it`s Sunday you promised news
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] don`t worry I will not reply to that comment, unless a pm comes my way.

sabrina said:
Tefoch can we or can`t we go of topic, also it`s Sunday you promised news
I'd prefer we stay on topic. The rules say "Stay on topic in the thread you're posting in." Which is why you'll see the mods and admins floating aboot, snarkily nipping people when they go too far off topic...

...but sometimes, too far off topic is wicked fun. And if the general consensus is okay with it, Staff's okay with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom