Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New General Rule: Plagiarism

sabrina

Tefoch said:
I'd prefer we stay on topic. The rules say "Stay on topic in the thread you're posting in." Which is why you'll see the mods and admins floating aboot, snarkily nipping people when they go too far off topic...

...but sometimes, too far off topic is wicked fun. And if the general consensus is okay with it, Staff's okay with it.
Thank you :D

Maria Natalja said:
If you use your own content made by you, it is not plagiarism...
Unless you're an evil clone! THEN IT IS PLAGIARISM, DESPITE IT BEING YOU!

On a more serious note, I do not, and will never, condone breaking rules to punish the rule breakers. [member="Tefoch"] , it states in the very beginning of making a blog that you agree never to post personal information on other people. While I understand you're angst, as stated before I cannot and will not condone rule breaking, regardless of the reasons.

As the Site Admin, you should be under the same rules as those you make, or you've taken on a more German mindset. "Do as I say, not as I do."

*Waits for the hate*

[member="Tefoch"]

Then link his RPG-D profile. It is stated as a rule for a blog -not- to post personal information. Perhaps I'm just being a stickler to the rules and taking them too seriously, but the rules are there for a reason.

Veliz Fett said:
[member="sabrina"]
The American common wealth comment is very offensive, just remember we kicked your ass even though you had the resources, and training. The only reason France came to help was because we were winning at the very end. So, in fact why would we want to be apart of a country were we kicked there ass to gain freedom? That was not really humorous at all, and brought up bad blood between nations that are finally allies, never mention that again please. It was rather ignorant to think we would want to lose our independence and freedom. I love the brits, they have been dependable allies who have helped our asses in many wars, like Iraq, but arrogance like this. Even, if meant to be funny, it is very offensive , and starts flame wars for military brats like myself, who has a father serving for this independence like many before us.
Must...resist...urge...to...reply....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom