Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NETHERWORLD: Dominions, The Event and You

[member="Kana Truden"]

Props! New Holstice was by far my favorite so far. ^_^ (Cato being a close second tho.) Doms are fun when Character Development can be the focus instead of everyone trying to make a mad dash to complete objectives (leaving me in the dust most of the time. :( )

[member="Veino Garn"]

Uri went into the Nether and pick up the t-shirt on his way out. :)

IheartNW.png

Huge props to all of you.

You all are doing a great job.

I know I haven't participated much lately as I was trying to get some event stuff it but you guys are knocking then out and keeping positive flow going.

Don't stop. You're rocking it.

:)

Uri Aureleos said:
[member="Kana Truden"]

Props! New Holstice was by far my favorite so far. ^_^ (Cato being a close second tho.) Doms are fun when Character Development can be the focus instead of everyone trying to make a mad dash to complete objectives (leaving me in the dust most of the time. :( )
I will be honest with you - this is a common occurrence in an event so mass scale as this, we tend to get lost in our goals and achievements as a unit. However, there have been some wonderful Staff out there and people who have been continuing to throw character development into it to keep it from becoming just about a game of uhm Risk? Does that make sense?

I will say honestly, I mean it - everyone is doing a great job as I said above.

Netherworld or Chaos Galaxy.

This is the best the Republic has been in a long time and I know you guys can keep on going.

[member="Kana Truden"]
That's the cutest thing I've ever seen.
I want twenty.

{Good jobs guys! This has been a great Event so far. You've really worked hard! :) I hope y'all have been having as much fun as I have.}

[member="Jacen Voidstalker"]
Nyx is currently on Ossus, having just decided she's going to go into a rift and kick Akala's big, lump, ugly rear end. If you and some others wanna team up, I'd be willing to bet that she'd come with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom