Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NETHERWORLD: Dominions, The Event and You

Great job everyone with Manaan and catching up close to Cato Neimoidia!

So, next up considering the proximity of completion and of course pending approval is:

[member="Geneviève Lasedri"] - will be leading a dominion to a specific target as soon as Manaan is finished.

[member="Kana Truden"] or [member="Corvus Raaf"] - will be leading a dominion to Nubia as soon as Cato Neimoidia is finished. We will want to jump on both targets regardless because of their importance.

Team Dreadguard is powering through Kashyyyk and has an HVT List that we will be tracking. Loving the hard work their team is doing!

Keep up the hard work guys! Remember, don't get burnt out on Dominions or the event - have fun! It's really easy to get caught up in it all, we will get wherever we need to be, we have great OOC Leadership and IC Leadership!

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
can someone let me know when there is a dominion open (I'm going for umbrage then russan. clear my to company planet) in the mean time I'm going to get a development thread up for another artillery but more powerful.

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

There are two dominions that have been started today.

Borleais

Nubia

As well as Kashyyyk, which the Dreadguard is still hard at work in securing.

The faster these get done, the faster we can move on to other targets. Worry not, the worlds you speak of are either already planned for the taking, or are protected by our current efforts.

Yes, there is very much a method to this madness!

Your friendly neighborhood reminder - everyone who is working hard on Dominions is doing a great job!

[member="Friedrich Stahlmann"] | [member="Kayleigh Tyven"] | [member="Orick T'ane"] | [member="Meeristali Peradun"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Kian Karr"] | [member="Kana Truden"] | [member="Geneviève Lasedri"] | [member="Callisto Scarlett"]
|[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] | [member="Sabena Shai"] | [member="Uri Aureleos"] | [member="Catherine Soja"] | [member="Book"] and all the Dreadguard!!! | [member="Marona Rayheart"] | [member="Yox Dikai"] | [member="Camellia Swift"] | [member="Uri Aureleos"] | [member="Faith Balor"] |

Those of you who haven't joined us yet, come on in! Promise, plenty of room in the sandbox! :D

And if I didn't mention you - it's cause I didn't see your name when going back and scrolling through to try to recognize everyone personally! I apologize. :(

EDIT - [member="Svarin Wolfbane"], I saw you last night again and was like "How can I forget someone like that!?" especially when you use probably one of the best female video game characters to date as a playby. ^_^

Orick T'ane said:
Thanks [member="Kayleigh Tyven"], someone is going to have to explain how the rules for equipment works, if I were any newer I'd still be wrapped in plastic.
Are you planning on joining the Republic military or play your character as a hired gun on behalf of them? Depending on that will kind of determine what ships we can allot you.

Kayleigh Tyven said:
Are you planning on joining the Republic military or play your character as a hired gun on behalf of them? Depending on that will kind of determine what ships we can allot you.
That is a good question. His past has him was as Republic military. Hired gun sounds so uncaring, but i think that fits better than being an actual member of the military. Not one for saluting and crisp uniforms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom