Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NETHERWORLD: Dominions, The Event and You

Orick T'ane said:
That is a good question. His past has him was as Republic military. Hired gun sounds so uncaring, but i think that fits better than being an actual member of the military. Not one for saluting and crisp uniforms.
Would "Military contractor" sound better? ;) Of course, us giving you a ship would be under the condition of serving the Republic, and only the Republic. Riiiiiiight? :D :p

Kayleigh Tyven said:
Would "Military contractor" sound better? ;) Of course, us giving you a ship would be under the condition of serving the Republic, and only the Republic. Riiiiiiight? :D :p
Well i ewas hoping for an experimental ship that I could 'lose' in Sith space somewhere. :)
Military contractor sounds prefect, it has better semantics. And don't worry, i promise that there will only be one smuggler hide hole installed.

Orick T'ane said:
Well i ewas hoping for an experimental ship that I could 'lose' in Sith space somewhere. :)
Military contractor sounds prefect, it has better semantics. And don't worry, i promise that there will only be one smuggler hide hole installed.
*Puts fingers in ears and pretends she didn't hear any of that.*

I'll see what we can finance. (Perhaps we can make a thread to ICly do this?)

Alarice Mollari said:
EDIT - [member="Svarin Wolfbane"], I saw you last night again and was like "How can I forget someone like that!?" especially when you use probably one of the best female video game characters to date as a playby. ^_^
[member="Alarice Mollari"]
It's alright! I haven't been as active with Rin as I'd like. And even with her gif-of-an-avatar she can be easy to miss :D

And yes, Lightning is quite fantastic. I never would have gotten into Final Fantasy! That would have been quite a shame. :)

Well - it appears the attempts to cut us off from both the Core and most shipyard planets has been successful - unless we force an Invasion - which alot are strongly against - we're going to have to adjust plans.

It isn't a loss.

It was anticipated that this would happen...just not that quick.

Speed was mentioned and discouraged on our end - but you can expect things to pick up a bit with the OS. They're feisty and well driven group, which is a good thing. They're smart so let's be smart too! :)

Their next move will to be block us from additional northern territories - like Ilum most likely by taking Glee Anslem or something to complete that hex jump. Either way - anticipate core and north to Chiss space to belong to the OS.

So where does that leave us? Plenty of opportunity! So don't despair!

Bare with the leadership and the craziness - there is alot of time left in this event and we don't wanna spend the ENTIRE time dominioning anyways.

Keep your chins up and spirits high!

:)

How long is this event going to run for? And are these events the only time you can have dominations in this way? I am guessing the rules change back to normal after an event.
I feel lost more trying to follow the OOC happenings than i do with the IC stuff.

[member="Alarice Mollari"]

24 more days I'm told.

That is why we cannot sustain doing every planet we want to dominion and are creating a perimeter.

OS are doing the same.

That is why there shouldn't be a rush or speed.

Enjoy the event and help secure.

Anyone else want to go through the rift of hate just so they can make obnoxious insults instead of mean one? You know like:

Person: this planet will be easily dominated.
Me: Your mom is easily dominated.

Anyone? >.> ..... I should be out of the rift and back in doms today. :p (I hope. The nether has me bored out of my noggin.)

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
could I do the opening to umbra domination next please. I have already thought of the objectives

secure Inqusition headquarters from raiders/pirates

disperse pirates orbital fleet

stop the slavers operations

Guys, the Dominion to reclaim Ossus is up.

You guys have been absolutely amazing over the course of the event and you all deserve a pat on your shoulder for the amazing stories and efforts you'v put in.

Now, for those of you worried about tentacles or spaghetti on the map I want to reassure you that once this is finished we will start looking into ways of solidifying the parts we've drawn up so far.

Less strings and more substance, that is the goal from here on out.

Less string eh!

tumblr_m4yp93dQHr1r83gw4.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom