Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NETHERWORLD: Dominions, The Event and You

Hello!

1. The thread must have a minimum total of 50 posts.

2. The faction must construct a believable plot for the duration of the role-play and present some sort of opposition for it's members.

3. You may only dominion a planet that is available on the SWRP: Chaos Official Map.

4. If you finish a dominion within 10 minutes of a faction finishing a dominion on the same planet, an Invasion thread for the planet must be initiated to decide ownership of the planet.

5. All posts in a Dominion must be made to be quality posts.

6. Dominions must have a minimum of 5 unique writers posting in it.

7. You may not dominion further than one hex away from your Influence Cloud.

8. When you finish your dominion, it is not completed until a Role-play Judge confirms it.

With the dawn of Dominions upon us I want to take some time to pin down what I have gathered so far to be the rules of the event. It's nothing serious but for the sake of convenience and understanding I want everyone to read this.

The first thing I want to bring up is how this whole thing will work.

1. The way it works is that each dominion will have a story centered around the Netherworld event somehow. That means that the story you guys create in the Dominion itself must have a focus on the people disappearing.

2. It must be a quality-written thread. No zerg-rushing. If zerg-rushing of events occurs we will be tossed out from the event and in turn the speedy dominioning will be put to an end.

3. Each Dominion must be written by at least 5 writers and must have 50 posts minimum. However, keep in mind that only 3 dominions may run at the same time and must be approved by a Role-Play Judge before you can move on to the next one.

4. Because of the unfortunate existence of timezones, we the admins are leaving the Dominion-creating process to you members and your absolutely amazing creativity.

That means that you can start a dominion as long as said planet is greenlit by us in the Admin team.

Don't mistake this though as a license to run wild. No, this means that we will keep track of each dominion running but leave the creative control of said events in your hands.

5. If you ask to Dominion a planet but we're running the maximum of three dominions already, do not worry, we will place your planet in the queue of planets to be Dominioned if it isn't already.

We'll need people in charge for these dominions who can help us get the story running smoothly. We'd appreciate help from anyone willing to step up for this task.

Your task as leader of a dominion would be to ensure things follow a good storyline as well as ensure the rules are being followed, nothing too major but deeply appreciated by the entire faction.

Dominion - Ossus:
Leader: [member="Kana Truden"]
LINK CLICK HERE
----

Dominion - Ruusan:
Leader: [member="Kana Truden"]
LINK CLICK HERE
----

Dominion - Loronar:
Leader: [member="Friedrich Stahlmann"]
LINK CLICK HERE
----

Already completed:

Alarice Mollari will lead dominion on Kuat.

Objectives - Military would obviously establish a blockade of the KDY Shipyards, peaceful obviously. Diplomatic Corp would deploy and work with the Queen of Kuat or Rules of Kuat to come to terms about joining the Republic.

Rough draft, quick output.

The sooner dominions get started, the sooner I can join!

Since there's no limit to Dominions or direct consequence for not finishing them, I say pull the trigger now rather than wait.

EDIT: Saw that the rules for Netherworld have a limit. Still, best to act now than wait.

Kana Truden said:
Hello!

1. The thread must have a minimum total of 50 posts.

2. The faction must construct a believable plot for the duration of the role-play and present some sort of opposition for it's members.

3. You may only dominion a planet that is available on the SWRP: Chaos Official Map.

4. If you finish a dominion within 10 minutes of a faction finishing a dominion on the same planet, an Invasion thread for the planet must be initiated to decide ownership of the planet.

5. All posts in a Dominion must be made to be quality posts.

6. Dominions must have a minimum of 5 unique writers posting in it.

7. You may not dominion further than one hex away from your Influence Cloud.

8. When you finish your dominion, it is not completed until a Role-play Judge confirms it.

With the dawn of Dominions upon us I want to take some time to pin down what I have gathered so far to be the rules of the event. It's nothing serious but for the sake of convenience and understanding I want everyone to read this.

The first thing I want to bring up is how this whole thing will work.

1. The way it works is that each dominion will have a story centered around the Netherworld event somehow. That means that the story you guys create in the Dominion itself must have a focus on the people disappearing.

2. It must be a quality-written thread. No zerg-rushing. If zerg-rushing of events occurs we will be tossed out from the event and in turn the speedy dominioning will be put to an end.

3. Each Dominion must be written by at least 5 writers and must have 50 posts minimum. However, keep in mind that only 3 dominions may run at the same time and must be approved by a Role-Play Judge before you can move on to the next one.

4. Because of the unfortunate existence of timezones, we the admins are leaving the Dominion-creating process to you members and your absolutely amazing creativity.

That means that you can start a dominion as long as said planet is greenlit by us in the Admin team.

Don't mistake this though as a license to run wild. No, this means that we will keep track of each dominion running but leave the creative control of said events in your hands.

5. If you ask to Dominion a planet but we're running the maximum of three dominions already, do not worry, we will place your planet in the queue of planets to be Dominioned if it isn't already.

Currently Greenlit Planets:

1. Commenor <- Important!
  2. Kuat <- Also very important!
  3. Manaan

However, in case of our absence or trouble these are Greenlit as well:

• Alderaan
  • Bilbringi
  • Cato Neimoidia

Queue:
  • Rendili
  • Corellia
  • Ruusan

We'll need people in charge for these dominions who can help us get the story running smoothly. We'd appreciate help from anyone willing to step up for this task.

Your task as leader of a dominion would be to ensure things follow a good storyline as well as ensure the rules are being followed, nothing too major but deeply appreciated by the entire faction.

Dominion 1 - Kuat:

Leader:
[member="Aaralyn Rekali"] (Alarice Mollari)
Posters:
-TBA-

LINK CLICK HERE

Dominion 2:

Leader:
<COULD BE YOU>
Posters
<HOPEFULLY ALSO YOU>

Dominion 3:

Leader:
<COULD BE YOU>
Posters
<HOPEFULLY ALSO YOU>
It's actually Commenor now - OS tagged Kuat as we predicted.

Keep moving

GO GO GO!

Uri Aureleos said:
[member="Aaralyn Rekali"] [member="Kana Truden"]

Just to let you know sith are making a move on Kuat.
We're not able to make a move on Kuat.

Kana had to go to bed, different timezone.

We are moving on Commenor.

Dominion is up. Check if you're here with us or in the uhm Netherworld :D

Yox Dikai

Y
[member="Slate Estrada"]

Sounds good.

Probably Manaan.

Plot:
WIth limited military resources, the Sector Rangers muster what strength they have left to secure the planet with whatever military forces are available.

Objectives:
Establish a secure landing zone/pad near where the main city used to be.
Destroy pockets of One Sith military resistance
Convince the locals the Republic will do a better job

[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]
Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom