Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need more allies

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Oh be nice you children, sheesh the day. *Pulls [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] back to the temple* Stay put mister, don't be getting in fights with liquid peoples. *Pulls [member="Enigma"] to Serpena* No getting in fights with mister boyband. *Looks at [member="Gherron Vael"]* Don't worry about Enigma, shes normally harmless unless you royally fuck up her char ICly, then you get put on a hit list.

Enigma said:
[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

How does that work for a guy?
220px-Juniorposter.jpg

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Gherron Vael said:
Well, depending on what you mean by "hit"list.... ;) [member="Alexandra Cinthra"]
Lets put it this way, likely you will be dead in some massive plot along with all the other people that ruined her char's life and killed her twice now... Sith Magic be magical.

I could be your best buddy ever Gherron! Buttttt Verrin is pretty close to being a pacifist and only fights when he doesn't have a choice preferring to try and talk instead of coming to blows... so.... maybe not the best friend for someone who loves getting into duels, but we can try to make it work. ;)

[member="Gherron Vael"] Lol you don't need to do anything so drastic. Just talking to him would be fine, we could also do a mission together. Becoming his friend isn't something that would require saving his life... we are in the same Order after all.

Eleandra H'Avelle

E
Gherron Vael said:
[member="Eleandra H'Avelle"] Sounds good. Make sure the one with Remus is on Coruscant, he's there with no way off-planet currently.
But isn't Coruscant a bit loud? Anyways, I'd have to find a way for Eleandra to be there as she basically has not a single reason why she should visit another planet. :D

[member="Verrin Ris'To "]Alright lol, thanks actually. I'm trying to have more threads where little to no fighting takes place. You wanna start it?

[member="Eleandra H'Avelle"] He was on Endor, but was taken to Coruscant by a Jedi. As for Gherron, he can go anywhere. Where are you at the moment?

[member="Astrian Callus"] Wanna do a thread?

[member="Gherron Vael"]
Yeah! ^^
Wait what..its you? Again!? This is the second time its been you and I hadn't noticed. >.<
I'm cursing under my breath! Well, it will be interesting to meet Gherron. Keeping in mind, Astrian isn't all that very nice to many people anymore.
As in, he would have killed Felica and the big tentacle thing back on Ruusan if he was in this mental state back then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom