Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need more allies

Well Gherron's usually a cheery guy. Few things will tick him off, like insulting him or someone close to him, or anyone really. And if he sees trouble, he's bound to jump into it and stop it by force if he has to. [member="Astrian Callus"]

[member="Gherron Vael"] Actually, I was going to do a thread, maybe a mission, with a fellow Padawan [member="Rylie Horne"] so you could always join in and make ties with both of us. I don't think Rylie will mind.

I can probably make the thread later tonight or tomorrow, I have a graduation party to go to today, so I won't be able to post at all later.

[member="Gherron Vael"] Ha! That would be perfect! You two get to build your bond, and I get to meet two new Jedi... Well, kinda new if we don't count the going to arrest a Sith Lord together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom