Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr Jack's House of Graphics

Mino

Contact me for your GFX needs!
@[member="Malachi Zan"]

Okay! Little story before I present the finished article.... basically, I was searching for images and found one I absolutely love. So I've made 2 options for you, one following your given brief and one where I basically just worked off a random image and stole a quote from your character bio - but doesn't fit your spec. So let me know what you think, feel free to use either, neither or both.

Let me know if you want anything changing! :)

2wdu820.jpg

14b0rpc.jpg

Mino

@[member="Cain Laatl"]

2dughvp.jpg

Tried to just darken the face, but it didn't blend right into the rest of the image. So I've had to run another filter over it to make it work, hope you don't mind. I've also added a small panoramic border, just because I can and because I feel it works with the image. I can remove if you would prefer.

:)

Greetings.

I'm looking for a signature, using Kane from Command and Conquer, dimensions 1000 x 250.

I had the concept of it split down the center, with a good, pleasant looking Kane on one side, and an evil looking Kane on the other side (if you can specifically the Kane with a cyborg eye).

Thank you.

Mino

@K'Dan La'Roi

Not a problem. Sorry for the delay, I've been locked out of my account for a couple of days, and I'm so busy with work it's ridiculous. I will get your signature to you thursday evening at the absolute latest. :)

Mino

@K'Dan La'Roi

xgf9yc.jpg

How's this? I'm about to head off for work so if you want any changes, I'll get onto those tomorrow. :)

@Mr Jack GFX

Hey! Could do me a sig? I haven't had one for a while because mine took up a lot of room. My only requests would be... wait for it..

- Try to keep it kind of skinny so it doesn't cause my sig to take up too much room

- And use one or two pics of Phoebe Tonkin

- Have a cool Jedi-y background

Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom