Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr Jack's House of Graphics

Mino

Contact me for your GFX needs!
2wn4sgo.jpg

Some of my previous work:

p00z.png

4kb5uo.jpg

jfl1es.jpg

guitarsolosigcopy.png

fallintoartsigcopywe0.jpg

nx3qjk.jpg

35cg7ds.jpg

35bgje9.jpg

Feel free to request anything you like and I shall endeavour to deliver. I am quite happy to adapt and change my work to whatever given brief and I am happy to make changes should you be unsatisfied with the image provided. I'll try to complete each request within 48 hours of receiving it, should I be unable to meet this time frame then I shall let you know as soon as possible.

Anyway! Hope I can help! :)

@Mr Jack GFX Would you be willing to make a SpyNet tag? I'd like it to have a sort of darker feel to it, and fit the size of a standard tag. Please?

Mino

@[member="Strask Ak'lya"]

Same sort of border as the current tags? Or a totally darker border? :)

Mino

SpyNet-Tag-green.gif
SpyNet-Tag-blue.gif
SpyNet-Tag-purple.gif
SpyNet-Tag-red.gif
SpyNet-Tag-yellow.gif
SpyNet-Tag-cyan.gif

Let me know your thoughts. I've deliberately made it very different from the other tags, which I'm not sure about. You seem to want this to be quite unique, hence the animation and the alternate text. But let me know if you want me to change this.

Mino

Been playing around with a few more ideas... I actually think this looks better:
SpyNet-Tag-2.gif
SpyNet-Tag-25.gif

@Mr Jack GFX, I would like to request a new sig from you if you've got the time and inclination.

Possible pictures:
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/saintchanticleer/Star%20Wars/jack-sparrow_zpsafab58ec.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/saintchanticleer/Star%20Wars/8d725a58-9f4c-4cb0-a86d-6448b672dc08_zpsb02d0ad9.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/saintchanticleer/Star%20Wars/jack-sparrow_zps2240d3ed.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/saintchanticleer/Star%20Wars/jacksparrow_zpsb94b513e.jpg
Or any other pic of Jack Sparrow you think might be appropriate

Background:
Up to your artistic vision, if any is needed. Maybe something foresty or senatorial?

Text:
Senator Jack Sparrow
Demagogue, Partisan, and Servant of the Kashyyykian People
Have Ship, Will Legislate.

Mino

@[member="Jack Sparrow"]

Done! Two options for you. One with all the text and one with just the name.

124h9oj.jpg

1zyhv81.jpg

@Mr Jack GFX

Hello!

This will be the first and only time I'm going to request your help with something just because I'd like to see what you can do. :p

Basically, I'd like a signature. It should have a theme of "story". The way you do it is completely up to you, but there are a few things I'd like to see:
  • This image or this one or this or that one or this thing... Or some of them or all of them or whatever you come up with.
  • The quote "We Each Have a Story to Tell" in a beautiful font...
  • The size should be something close to my current one.
  • You may freely use a style you prefer.

Mino

@[member="Jack Sparrow"] Why thank you! :p

@[member="Darth Malificete"] Okay! Done! Love the challenge, very interesting to do. I played around with a few story ideas and I think it's some tragic insight into my mind the one I went for... oh well. I added an extra line of text, hope you don't mind, I just thought it lended itself to the sig. And I struggle with large signatures, I find them difficult to fill... but nevertheless, here is my attempt. Let me know your thoughts and anything you think I should change. :)

dzfev5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom