Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr Jack's House of Graphics

LaxKnight

Not Worthy...Yet
Hey Mr. Jack I was wondering if you could do an avatar for me? Here are some ideas.
I'm making a female Imperial Sniper, so a sniper rifle is a must.
She wears a black bandanna and hair styled like this: Link
The design of the bandanna can be different though, standard bandanna you get from stores or plain, either way is fine. Hair is about the same though.
Her skin is pale and her eyes are green though she tends to wear aviators though they function more like a HUD. She's slender with some muscle and typically wears a black bodysuit and passive camouflaged sleeveless robe that hangs down to slightly past her knees. The background can either be jungle, urban, or simple color whatever your preference.
As for weapons, equipment, and other flair feel free to add or modify thing but whatever is listed above is a must! The size needs to be large enough for an avatar (not exactly sure exactly how much is that). Please get to me if you can do this. It would be awesome if you could!

Lelani Sevestra

Hapes Consortium Building Subsidiary - Warden
Would you beable to make me a
FtJG7JJ.png
<< Something like that but saying
Hapes Consortium Warden, and then can I get tag stating Grey Padawon

[member="Mr Jack"]

Could you make me a member title that says "Memory". Make it a blue that is a deeper shade than my avi (Cortana's color). Just a very slight technology feel, but make it more sad because this title is what SARI actually is. She's nothing but an intelligent memory of woman forever lost to time.

So basically, a darker Cortana-blue, faintly technological, a bit saddening, and make sure it says "Memory". Standard title size please. :)

@Mr. Jack

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom