Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr Jack's House of Graphics

Mino

Contact me for your GFX needs!
@[member="Strask Ak'lya"]

286xz49.jpg

@[member="Rieta Vegroz"] On the case. Should be with you tonight.

@[member="Tallia Farn"] On the case. Should be with you tonight.

@[member="Rieta Vegroz"] The issue I'll have with this gif is that I cannot download the gif and have it frame by frame, which means I won't be able to crop/resize. Now what I could do is take non-moving image and just use that, or else take the non-moving image and recreate the gif. It won't quite look the same, but it might work - it'll just take me time. Also, define what exactly you want as a "sig rank", any particular sizing wanted? Same sort of thing as a tag or..? ......... I'm out of touch with the standard lingo! ;D Sorry!

Mino

@[member="Rieta Vegroz"]

t9a7b4.jpg

Let me know if you want text on it or anything else, or if you want me to change something. :)

@[member="Tallia Farn"]

Now, I'll be honest... I have no idea what I think of these. There's a possibility I've been too pretentious with it all. Let me know what you think and know that I am perfectly happy to make changes or even start entirely again; because I know I've gone down a very...... unusual route with these.

205xima.jpg

25swsbm.jpg

v5bl6p.jpg

@Mr Jack Could when I ment sig rank I ment like the basic like whatElani Zambrano has in the post above this one the rank Sorcerer

aslo could I get my sig image 600x300 I wanna see the lovely resolution of the images sense I had the graphics pumped up high

Mino

@[member="Tallia Farn"]

I know which one I think you'll go for! :p And I don't blame you!

2r3w552.jpg

1zwc6jo.jpg

@[member="Elani Zambrano"] Very sorry, I've only just seen your request. I'll get onto it now! :)

Mino

@[member="Elani Zambrano"]

I am very sorry for the delay on this. I've been ridiculously busy, but I've finally come up with two options for you! :) Hope you like them!

mcajrk_th.png
2ur85fk_th.jpg

Mino

@[member="Rieta Vegroz"]

Okay! Your tag. Let me know your thoughts, and if you want anything to change then of course tell me. :)

24l53qc.jpg
OR
1zwym1e.jpg

Mino

@[member="Listeri Dalane"]

124c8ky.jpg

Hope you like! :)

@[member="Gabriel Audemars"]

Love the image. Made me think of Max Payne, so I made this:

2w68l81.jpg

Let me know your thoughts on it. :)

@[member="Magnar Ceidrick"]

That image reminds me of Mirror's Edge... It's simplistic, so I went for a very simple sig design.

2nvrsy8.jpg

All of you feel free to request changes, I don't have a problem with it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom