Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Miss Blonde's Retirement Auction [2400 Meter Stygium Cloaked Star Destroyer]

Myra

M
[member="Judah Dashiell"] [member="Vulgrim Blackwell"] [member="Darth Mara"] [member="Ash"]

"Bidding services now are we..?" Veryiana muttered under her breath grumpily before inputting a new bid.

1.7 Million Credits, As well as 20 coupons for the Greivex Construction Hive, each coupon is redeemable for one custom made Organism to suit whatever need have you (War-Beast, Pet, Decoration, Etc), or for a Cybernetic Enhancement. (Replace any Limbs, Enhance any limb, organ, or the mind).

Then she adds afterwards

Think about it, 20 Gundarks as personal body guards.

[member="Raze Lyter"][member="Aedan Miles"][member="Thraxis"][member="Carlyle Rausgeber"][member="Zeradias Mant"][member="Felix Hardy"]

Is bidding hole in wall around all stars, and promise to use biggest ship for biggest things, and sixscore thousand thousand in yellow coins. Is much good bid, no bid like it. Shiny soft coward-boys no match it with countings.

"We just got a letter, we just got a letter! We just got a letter, wonder, who it-.."

"Just tell me."

"Some really hot guy wants to place a joint bid."

"Oh good we won't need to go bankrupt over this. Put the bid to 1.75 million."

SENDER: // SYMPHONY (COOLER THAN U)
RECIPIENT: // UNKNOWN IDENTITY

What would your terms be? I do have a business to uphold.

///

End of message

Through an encrypted message, the bid was raised to 1.75 million credits by Symphony.

[member="Zeradias Mant"] I [member="Veryiana Greivex"] I [member="Vulgrim Blackwell"] I [member="Ash"] I [member="Miss Blonde"] I [member="Aedan Miles"] I [member="Veryiana Greivex"]

[member="Darth Mara"] [member="Veryiana Greivex"] [member="Judah Dashiell"] [member="Ash"]

Aedan chuckled a bit at the message sending one in return as he kept watching the bid almost absently.

Just looking to get on peoples good side. P.K.M.

[member="Dorsca Waverunner"] [member="Felix Hardy"] @Thraxis
Aedan looked at the bid on the ship snorting as he started to toy through various items he owned almost bored as he toyed with a few options before shrugging and raising the bid to 101 million credits. Previous bids offer of summer villa on Kesh from Aedan and possible training in Hand to hand combat taught by Mandalorian's from Clan Akaata, one security team number 250 soldiers from Aedan able to be trained to only accept orders from Miss Blonde and her family all on the ship.

Leos Palle

L
Still encrypted, still in pirate lingo, bid comes in at 102 million credits or equivalent precious metal plus 2 cases of whyrens reserve for the ship.

[member="Miss Blonde"] @Everyone Else

[member="Aedan Miles"] / [member="Miss Blonde"] / [member="Vitor Avendahl"]

The Anzat knew that this would be a bidding war, and he was more than ready to be patient if need be.

///ENCRYPTED

110,000 credits.

///ENCRYPTED

He would ponder this before giving a slight smile.

"104 million credits, and all other previous offers for the lovely ship. Along with the same promise of adventurous tasks to be taken with the ship in question."

[member="Raze Lyter"] | [member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[System Admin] Please read the rules of the auction. The Red Dress must go to a Galactic Power or Major Faction. The ship is not available for purchase to private entities or corporations. Thank you for understanding.

[member="Felix Hardy"]

[member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Vitor Avendahl"] [member="Miss Blonde"][member="Krayzen Dratos"]
He wasn't much for encryptions.
No his message would boast his signature at the bottom of it along with the STG's marketing department Holomail address...BOOM...business tactics!

150,000 credits for the schematic lot.
Warm Regards,
Alasdair Sitra.
The Sitra Trade Group.

//E N C R Y P T I O N
E N G A G E D

....sequence 110-2 initiate

..scrambling

105,500,000 credits, a dozen bodygloves, and boots, as well as 30 bolts that slice beskar like butter, a half dozen big missiles, medium missiles, six crates of the drug Boost so the syndicate can have a damned powerful leg up in combat, and two attack vessels for the auctioneer to distribute as pleased - on the ship, for the Alliance.

E N C R Y P T I O N
E N D//

This was a hashed out previous bid, items allowed by his ex-murderer, and a massive amount of profit that Zaiden would pose yet again. He sat in his home on Dantooine, his chin resting on his palm, pointer finger against his jawline.

He had waited silently, now wishing to bring something heavy to the fore.

There would be a craft brought with him to the Alliance.

[member="Raze Lyter"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] [member="Zeradias Mant"] [member="Felix Hardy"] [member="Miss Blonde"]

"Oh look. Another bid. Interesting."
A finger would connect to his terminal and issue a quick response.

Raising to 170,000
Salutations,
Alasdair Sitra
Sitra Trade Group

I might need a drink.

[member="Aedan Miles"] | [member="Vitor Avendahl"] | [member="Miss Blonde"] | [member="Krayzen Dratos"]

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
[member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Darth Mara"][member="Veryiana Greivex"]

The droid mulled over his options. I mean, he still had that moon Ember Rekali sold him. That was a thing.He could use the moon, somehow, if he played it off right. Then again, that was technically an uncompleted contract--he'd screwed that up. No, it was better to earn his throne, and the place in which he'd put it. He sighed, tapping out a new command line.

"2 million, and a really nice bottle of Old Janx Spirit, vintage 625 ABY. There are maybe a half-dozen of those bottles left in the galaxy. Makes for a great retirement gift," he tapped out, hoping the bottle would be a better bribe than the other toys he had to spare. He muttered under his breath. "If high-end booze can't grease this engine, then I'm crawling up the wrong alley," he mused as he flipped the unlit cigar in his hand.

"By the force woman, you go away for weeks without even leaving a note and now you sell all your good stuff without offering it to me first? I might have to think about that whole proposal thing again.

P.S. Miss you, see you soon?

P.P.S. Tell [member="Thraxis"] I said hi."

The encrypted message would pop up on [member="Miss Blonde"]'s private communication, followed by two bids by two seemingly separate entities, one called "Sith Ascendency Investment Group" and the other "Nar Shaddaa Police Department".

"The Sith Ascendency Investment Group offers 110 Million Credits for the red dress, as well as personalised gift card for a favour of your choice."

"The Nar Shaddaa Police department request that you hand over your place here an now you filthy criminal, so we can establish law and order. We also offer 2,2 million credits and another personalised gift card."

[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] [member="Felix Hardy"] [member="Darth Mara"] [member="Veryiana Greivex"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Ash"]

Leos Palle

L
Encrypted channel. Pirate lingo. Blah blah. 112 million credits or equivalent precious metal for the Red Dress and 3 cases of Whyrens Reserve.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom