Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Miss Blonde's Retirement Auction [2400 Meter Stygium Cloaked Star Destroyer]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
mvYs8We.jpg

Miss Blonde's Retirement Auction
When you were pushing forty and you had three children with one more on the way it gives you... perspective. Not only to the world at large, but to yourself as well. Miss Blonde for years had been at the forefront of the Criminal Underworld, be it through her various gangs she'd lead over the years. Or her at times audacious raids and scavenging operations. She'd done her part. But now it was time to move on, with as many children as she had the woman couldn't continue this lifestyle and expect things to end well for her family. The plan was to just retire and spend more time with [member="Darth Abyss"] and her kids. So with one last hoorah, the woman broadcasted over the shadow net a image of her sitting at her desk one last time.

"Over the years all of you have at least heard my name in some capacity. Be it good or ill, know that this is the last time you will see me on the air in this format. I've enjoyed bringing you all high quality items, Jedi slaves, and artifacts. It's been a privilege, but I'm afraid I must retire from this life for personal reasons. It's simply time to do so. So for one last auction, I give to you my palace on Nar Shaddaa, my grand flag ship The Red Dress, and @&#% it, here's some First Order schematics for all you would be freedom fighters and rebels. I will miss all of you, goodbye and good luck." Once the feed shut off, the woman got one last look at her desk before packing her things and leaving the office and the criminal underworld behind.

Primary Lot:

The Red Dress, Miss Blonde's personal flagship. Of all the items the crime lord has ever brought to you, this has always been the most dear to her. A 2400 meter Stygium Cloaked Star Destroyer. Through its passing, it signals the end of an era of Miss Blonde leading the criminal underworld.

Bidding starts. 5,000,000 Credits.

Miss Blonde's Nar Shaddaa Palace:

Blonde's Palace Located in the heart of Hutta Town on Nar Shaddaa is the most secured and fortified area on the planet. Bolstering a hearty defense, use this place for all your nefarious deeds. (Multiple murders have been committed on the property, so you know. Heads up)

Bidding starts at 500,000 Credits

Schematics Lot

The complete schematics of the massive Iron Crown shipyards around the First Order planet Annaj.

the complete schematics of the planet-encompassing Ssi-Ruuvi shipyards around the distant world of Lwhekk.

Bidding starts at 10,000 Credits

RULES PLEASE READ
1: Please tag the previous bidder in your bid
2: Please be kind and respectful to others and take problems to PMs or an OOC thread
3: Please no outrageous bids or bid spiking like bidding a billion credits in Star Wars gold bars, or taking the bid from say 1,000,000 to 25,000,000 within one post. Proper incremental progress.
4: This auction is official an IC thread so that means all interactions are In Character. You are more than welcome to write "I place 200 on item X" and that counts. But since this is a holonet auction if you don't go about it in a encrypted manner others can trace/slice your biz. This isn't the most legal of holonet sites.
5: In accordance to site rules The Red Dress must go to a major faction and can not be purchased by a single individual. Whether or not this ship becomes your own personal command ship within said faction is up to you. We're just the middle men here.
6: Bid Stacking is allowed for this last auction.
7: This auction will end probably Saturday night.
9: Have fun and enjoy yourselves.

Leos Palle

L
Through heavily encrypted channels, and in pirate lingo too, the opening bid comes in for The Red Dress at 5,000,000 credits.

[member="Raze Lyter"]

Is much good ship. Is bid six thousand thousand of credit in yellow-metal coin. Is also bid place of hole in lighterspace wall around all stars for go outside. Find hole, go all places.

[member="Dorsca Waverunner"] [member="Raze Lyter"]

From a secure and heavily encrypted datapad would come a simple bid of 8,000,000 credits on The Red Dance and 500,000 credits on the Palace as well as the base bid of 10,000 on the schematics for the Ssi-Ruuvi shipyards.

[member="Raze Lyter"][member="Aedan Miles"]

On the much good ship, is nine thousand thousand in credits of yellow-metal, and place of hole in wall around all stars for get to all worlds.

Oh and is for bid Orker coalition. Outer Rim.

While Thraxis isn't much of a Fleeter, and also lacks a lot of goods. I can't let the Red Dress pass onto heroes and let such a symbol of the Criminal Empire be wasted on frivolous journies of Saving the princess. Plus, would always be good for The Eldritch to have a backup ship in case we somehow lose our current ship.

A single encrypted channel, signalled by the echoing coos of a madman slowly seep into Miss Blonde's Channels.

It swirled in its chair, the cushions popped and fluff everywhere as a dark visage stared and watched, his head revealed as many scars laced his skin, his Pinky stuck between his teeth as he gave the Smoulder "Ten Million Credits on The Red Dress. I um.... I don't really know what else I could give you since ya turning to be a Civilian so.... Um... How much is undying respect and a Favour cashable in the future worth? Oh wait no better. I have a few good Twi'leks who want to become Babysitters, free Babysitters for the rest of your life. That and I will never talk to your children. That's quite the hot property." The being inquired, doing his best to give a charming expression which only became drenched in an awkward stare.
[member="[/FONT][FONT=georgia]Dorsca[/FONT][FONT=georgia] Waverunner"] | [member="Raze Lyter"] | [member="Aedan Miles"]

[member="Dorsca Waverunner"] @Thraxis @Raze Lyter

Aedan chuckled before raising the bid on the ship to 11 million credits spinning a small pen like object in his hand before entering a quick message and sending it off to Miss Blonde. The 11 million plus use of my private home on Kesh as well as any training your children may wish to seek in the future whatever it may entail free of charge. PK After checking to see that his other bids weren't placed against he calmly sent the message on its way.

The recorded cries of madness seeped in once more as the Smoulder still warped his face. "Umm... Twelve Million credits, the two previous offers still stand and... Uh..." He paused for a minute, removing the pinky as he started rummaging through paperwork and either assorted stuff, "Crap, oh goddamnit. Maybe I can call in that Favour from Darth Abyss? No, I should have taken that Jewellery he offered, chicks love Jewellery..." He grumbled before turning around, a pleasant smile on his face as he took his seat in his ceiling chair, "The first ever Starmap to the Graveyard, on top of that free reign to build here, and use it as a safehouse. Since you would be the only one of about... I think three people to have a Starmap to the place, no one would ever be able to find you and seek their revenge on yourself nor your children." He slapped his knees, bending down as he returned to the smoulder. He might not have much to offer, but safety is something all parents want for their Children.
[member="Dorsca Waverunner"] | [member="Aedan Miles"] | [member="Raze Lyter"]

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
Admiral Carlyle Rausgeber watched the other bidders on his screen with an air of apprehension. Pirates, smugglers and other scum. He was somewhat disgusted with the type of company performing in this show of wealth and power. Nonetheless, from his encrypted datapad, secured by FOSB slicer-warfare division, Carlyle posted a bid. 12'000'000 for the Red Dress, which was planned to become the latest in the First Order's armada. There was an additional 30'000 credit for the starmaps. The First Order had fought a short, albeit bloody campaign against the Ssi-Ruuk. Any information which cold be given to their downfall and defences would be vital. Rausgeber added an additional message, along with his bid, directed at the auctioneer. "Surely, a woman of your stature and might would appreciate a legacy." Carlyle began, his tone warm and simultaneously smooth, "These other fools would squander the chances this ship offers. I will, however ensure that it becomes a monument to your skill, and determination."

[member="Thraxis"] | [member="Aedan Miles"] | [member="Dorsca Waverunner"] | [member="Raze Lyter"]

[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] @Thraxis @Thraxis @Raze Lyter

Aedan chuckled when Carlyle popped into the auction smirking he sent the man a simple message as he looked at the other bids he was looking at grinning a bit. "Carlyle my friend care to make a deal? You can have the ship and I will share the schematics with you from the Ssi-Ruuvi shipyards?" True to his word he left the ship bid where it was before raising the bid on the Ssi-Ruuvi shipyard schematics they would be useful for his company he had started founding 40,000 credits for the schematics.

The encrypted channel came back once more after seeing the offers fly in, at least Aedan was out, but now the First Order was in play and that was a worrying proposition to deal with.

He made a flourish of the chair, the cushions refilled with Fluff as he let loose the smoulder, giving a little jive as he responded to the increasing pressure of offers. "Okay, All my previous offers still remain, but I will bump it up, to Thirteen Million Credits. On top of that, free access to the Stygium mine and a Personal garrison of Guards to traverse said planet with you at any time you deem fit." He responded, if he was up against the First Order, he didn't like his chances but he also wasn't going to let them walk all over his plans for a new ship.

[member="Aedan Miles"] | [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] | [member="Dorsca Waverunner"] | [member="Raze Lyter"]

@Thraxis @Carlyle Rausgeber [member="Dorsca Waverunner"] [member="Raze Lyter"]

Aedan chuckled as the man of questionable sanity offered guards sending a quick message to Miss Blonde privately. "Adding onto Mr. Carlyle's bid 2 million credits of my own on top of his as well as a private security force from your choice of the Red Fang, Aegis Security or Clan Akaata's personal forces. You will also receive your own villa on Clan Akaata's private island on Kesh with beach front property and safety guaranteed by Pirate King Aedan Miles. The offer of training also stands."

The encryption breaks lose once again, no doubt starting to become a grinding nuisance of a noise.

"Fifteen Million credits." He said flatly, his words exacerbated at all the money he was funnelling down the drain, but there was plenty more. So much more. "All the previous offers. On top of that, I will train them in the art of Close quarter hand to hand combat since it isn't a certainty that they will be force sensitive." He continued before grabbing out a single blueprint schematic. "And, on top of that. Since I have seen the bounties on Kay you have presented, I imagine there is a grudge there." He paused, a sense of malice warping his words as his eyes grew dark and cold. "When I finally catch her. I will bring her to you first so you can do what you wish." There wasn't a drop of uncertainty in his words, menace lacing them as his jovial demeanour vanished. This was the most valuable thing he could offer, and while some might think it wasn't so certain, those who knew him well knew that either he will catch her, or he will be dead.
[member="Aedan Miles"] | [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] | [member="Dorsca Waverunner"] | [member="Raze Lyter"]

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
[member="Aedan Miles"]

Ash flipped through the channel and smirked, adding a bid on behalf of his new Private Security Firm.

"Black Scorpion Security will happily offer 750,000 credits for the Palace," he said calmly. No encrypted channel, but the financial data to verify the purchase was sent through an encrypted comm system. Everyone else wanted that gigantic ship, fine. But honestly, if he could buy a lair and renovate it, all the better for him. It'd be easier than commandeering a fortress, that was for damn sure. Then again, he could always steal it later. Heh. Or, let the competition have a high-visibility base while he stuck to the shadows.

Tick, tick, tick, tock.

The talon had hit the datapad instead of the table behind which the large Maelibus was sitting. It scrolled through the details of the auctioned items, but for the most part Vulgrim couldn't say there was much of interest there. The ship was too large and obvious, the schematics didn't seem worthwhile, but then those sulfuric flames caught track of the palace being put on auction.

He scrolled through it, he read its history and what came with it.

Now this was what the Zareca Cartel needed.

A stronghold within the sphere of Nar Shaddaa from which they could continue to expand. The price tag wasn't too pricey either, at least not yet anyway. So eventually another bid trickled in.

Lot (P)alace: 800,000cr.

[member="Ash"] | [member="Miss Blonde"]​

Leos Palle

L
Through the encrypted network, again in pirate lingo, another bid arrives merely mentioning the sum of 17,000,000 credits, or equivalent untraceable precious metal, for The Red Dress.

[member="Miss Blonde"][member="Aedan Miles"][member="Thraxis"]

[member="Raze Lyter"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"]

[member="Miss Blonde"]

I am of the biddings three things. Is nineteen thousand thousand in yellow coins. Is the place of the hole in the wall around all the stars. Is a promising that will very use this ship for big things. Them all want it as lazy shiny.

Myra

M
"Wait wait wait wait wait-" She begins verbally, cutting off one of her client's mid sentence. "You'll have to excuse me. I have a fortress to be bought." she says, as she scrolls through his data-pad, ignoring her client anyway as he was no where near an important buyer, and really was boring her with his requests by now.

900,000 Credits for The Palace comes in through encrypted channels.

[member="Vulgrim Blackwell"] [member="Ash"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Miss Blonde"]

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
//ENCRYPTED//
At the behest of the Chief of Naval Operations, I would like to place the following bids:

The Red Dress: 17,000,000 credits, one half pallet of BR-11 PDWs (50 units valued at 100,000 credits)
Nar Shaddaa Palace: 950,000 credits, one half pallet of BR-11 PDWs (50 units valued at 100,000 credits)
Schematics Lot: 50,000 credits

Following the conclusion of the auction, I would also like to purchase the transcripts from all bidders on the auction for a sum of 500,000 credits. If this sounds amicable, please let me know.

V/R,

ODION BLACK
CAPTAIN, IRON IMPERIAL NAVY
XO, ISV RETRIBUTION

//ENCRYPTED//
[member="Miss Blonde"] | [member="Veryiana Greivex"] | [member="Raze Lyter"] | [member="Aedan Miles"]

Serenity laughed.

"She's finally giving up? Not surprised. Melody, I want that palace."

"You want a lot of-.."

"Spare me the sarcasm and just win it, use all the company's assets if you must."

A new bid arrived for the Palace under an encrypted user name, "Symphony"; 1.5 million credits.

[member="Zeradias Mant"] I [member="Veryiana Greivex"] I [member="Vulgrim Blackwell"] I [member="Ash"] I [member="Miss Blonde"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom