Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Miss Blonde's Retirement Auction [2400 Meter Stygium Cloaked Star Destroyer]

Myra

M
Veryiana is quick to the draw, going to quickly add her final amount to the bid 3.7 Million as well as the previous tokens and vouchers for the palace!

[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] [member="Felix Hardy"] [member="Darth Mara"] [member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Ash"] [member="Miss Blonde"]

"It's going to 4 million now. Want me to keep going?"

"Better not tell the investors."

///

The bid was placed. 2.75 million from "Symphony", the assumed 1.25 million from her new friend and an ultra supreme super deluxe hugbot 3000 for Miss Blonde.

TOTAL: 4.0 million credits, 1x free Hugbot 3000 (In development), a free gift voucher to a local IMF facility near you.

All encrypted, of course.

[member="Zeradias Mant"] I [member="Veryiana Greivex"] I [member="Vulgrim Blackwell"] I [member="Ash"] I [member="Miss Blonde"] I [member="Aedan Miles"] I [member="Veryiana Greivex"] I [member="Darth Abyss"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
OOC: Alright. I just wrapped up this whole Walk For Kids charity thing, and I'm pretty damn tired. Got to hang out and take pictures with members of the 501st Stormtrooper Legion so that was fun. Anyways I'm gonna take a hard nap and when I awake I'll get all this sorted out. Until then, thanks for the patience. :)

[member="Krayzen Dratos"] [member="Raze Lyter"] [member="Dorsca Waverunner"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] [member="Ash"] [member="Vulgrim Blackwell"] [member="Veryiana Greivex"] [member="Zeradias Mant"] [member="Darth Mara"] [member="Vitor Avendahl"] [member="Felix Hardy"] [member="Judah Dashiell"] [member="Lyth Meran"] [member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Alasdair Sitra"] [member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
//ENCRYPTED//
On behalf of the Iron Imperial Navy, we submit the following bids:

The Red Dress: 145,000,000 credits, five pallets of BR-11 PDWs (600 units valued at 1,200,000 credits)
Nar Shaddaa Palace: 4,500,000 credits, two pallets of BR-11 PDWs (200 units valued at 400,000 credits)
Schematics Lot: 600,000 credits, one half pallet of BR-11 PDWs (50 units valued at 100,000 credits)

The offer still stands for the information of the bidders following the conclusion - 500,000 credits.

V/R,

ODION BLACK
CAPTAIN, IRON IMPERIAL NAVY
XO, ISV RETRIBUTION

//ENCRYPTED//
[member="Miss Blonde"] | [member="Darth Mara"] | [member="Felix Hardy"] | [member="Aedan Miles"]

Zeradias Mant

//ENCRYPTED//

The Red Dress: 147,500,000 credits, 1.5M line of credit with the Blackstone Group

V/R,

ODION BLACK
XO, ISV RETRIBUTION

//ENCRYPTED//

[member="Miss Blonde"] | [member="Felix Hardy"]

Zeradias Mant

//ENCRYPTED//

The Red Dress: 150,000,000 credits, 1.5M line of credit with the Blackstone Group

V/R,

ODION BLACK
XO, ISV RETRIBUTION

//ENCRYPTED//

The Anzat had decided to add on to [member="Zeradias Mant"]'s bid, knowing full well that they both worked hand in hand for the benefit of the Iron Empire.

////ENCRYPTED
I officially withdraw my bid. I have decide to add the 700,000 credits I offered in line with the bid from Odion Black, as well as the armor I promised, and a shipment of phrik, and cortoisis.

////ENCRYPTED.

@Alsaidair Sitra/ [member="Aedan Miles"] / [member="Zeradias Mant"] | [member="Krayzen Dratos"] | [member="Vitor Avendahl"] | [member="Miss Blonde"] |

[member="Felix Hardy"]

((I wouldn't worry about it mate if they wish to ignore the one who is going to choose the winner based on the bids that are legal let them do it.))

Zeradias Mant

//ENCRYPTED//

The Red Dress: 150,000,000 credits, 2.5M line of credit with the Blackstone Group

V/R,

ODION BLACK
XO, ISV RETRIBUTION

//ENCRYPTED//

OOC: This is an in-character auction, and there has been no indication in-character of the auction having ended. It was only posted OOCly that things will be sorted out later.

Zeradias Mant

//ENCRYPTED//

The Red Dress: 150,000,000 credits, 5M line of credit with the Blackstone Group.

V/R,

ODION BLACK
XO, ISV RETRIBUTION

//ENCRYPTED//

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom