Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Miss Blonde's Retirement Auction [2400 Meter Stygium Cloaked Star Destroyer]

//E N C R Y P T I O N
E N G A G E D

....sequence 110-2 initiate

..scrambling

125,500,000 credits, a dozen bodygloves, and boots, as well as 30 bolts that slice beskar like butter, a half dozen big missiles, medium missiles, six crates of the drug Boost, and a custom weapon line made of neuranium, plus three attack vessels for the auctioneer to distribute as pleased - on the ship, for the Alliance.

E N C R Y P T I O N
E N D//

[member="Raze Lyter"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] [member="Zeradias Mant"] [member="Felix Hardy"] [member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Miss Blonde"]

Leos Palle

L
Encrypted. Pirate lingo. Tired fingers. 126,000,000 credits or equivalent precious metal, and 3 crates of Whyrens Reserve for The Red Dress.

[member="Vitor Avendahl"] | [member="Miss Blonde"] | Aedan Miles | [member="Krayzen Dratos"]

An eyebrow twitched as he watched the bid increase yet again. Clearly there was value in schematics these days.

Please increase my bid on the Schematic Lot to 185,000 credits.
Kind Regards,
A.Sitra

[member="Raze Lyter"] [member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Miss Blonde"]

Aedan smirked and gestured once for one of his men to come over whispering to him before raising the bid on The Red Dress calmly. "127 million credits, The home on kesh, Training for any children you may have, one set of custom armor each for children, I will also supply your family with a state of the art star yacht for those long trips."

Turning his attention to the schematics he absently raised that one with credits holding any other items he may have in the back for the time being. "190,000 credits."

[member="Alasdair Sitra"] [member="Vitor Avendahl"]

As the Anzat saw the bid increase, he simply smiled, more than ready to respond to the bid.

//ENCRYPTED
220,000 credits for schematics
ENCRYPTED
///
@Viktor Avendal /[member="Aedan Miles"] /[member="Alasdair Sitra"]

[member="Krayzen Dratos"] [member="Alasdair Sitra"] [member="Vitor Avendahl"]

Aedan smirked and raised the bid as well keeping it as a reasonable raise rate as was required. "225,000 and a home on Eclipstica as well."

The Anzat was more than willing to up his game a little bit, smirking at the thought of the increased bid.

////ENCRYPTED
240,000 credits, as well as an old armor favored among a former Sith, who is dead.

////ENCRYPTED

[member="Aedan Miles"] | [member="Krayzen Dratos"] | [member="Vitor Avendahl"] | Miss Blonde.

"I've been outbid? Again." He adjusted his position at his desk. "How annoying."
People had seemingly been starting to place items into the stacked bids. Alasdair would avoid that for now, he would instead merely change his chosen bid.

Raise. 300,000 credits to take into account items previously offered.
A.Sitra

[member="Alasdair Sitra"] [member="Krayzen Dratos"]

Sighing Aedan raised the bid again as he spun his data stick some more eyes narrowed a bit. Credits were nice but he needed something else smirking he aimed towards something no one had seem to think of yet.

"I raise the bid to 310,000 credits a mansion with large property and a pet for your children.|

//E N C R Y P T I O N
E N G A G E D

....sequence 110-2 initiate

..scrambling

135,000,000 credits, a dozen bodygloves, and boots, as well as 30 bolts that slice beskar like butter, a half dozen big missiles, medium missiles, six crates of the drug Boost, and a custom weapon line made of neuranium, plus three attack vessels for the auctioneer to distribute as pleased - on the ship, for the Alliance.

E N C R Y P T I O N
E N D//

[member="Raze Lyter"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] [member="Zeradias Mant"] [member="Felix Hardy"] [member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Miss Blonde"]

Leos Palle

L
Encrypted. Pirate lingo. Slightly saucy cuz it's noe Friday night and this pirate has been drinking! 136,000,000 credits or the equivalent in precious metals plus 3 cases of Whyrens Reserve.

[member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] [member="Zeradias Mant"] [member="Felix Hardy"] [member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Miss Blonde"]

[member="Aedan Miles"] | [member="Krayzen Dratos"] | [member="Vitor Avendahl"] | [member="Miss Blonde"]

Was it still worth it? What was it with people trying to throw substance into auctions in an attempt to woo with petty items that held no real meaning? Credits was where it was at, credits were power. Did he have anything to add to a credit amount? Yes. He had a whole damn shipping company worth of manpower, ships and goods. Would he use them? Maybe.

For now he merely clicked his approval.

Raise 400,000.
A.Sitra
P.S Assure your CC'ing all relative members of the auction please. As per the rules.

The Anzat almost smirked, more than ready to boost his bid if need be. The amount of credits had rised exponentially, and he would respond in kind. Krayzen's interests in the mining, arms,armor, among other sectors would allow him to be more than ready to pay for the schematics of the shipyards, if need be.

/////ENCRYPTED
520,000 credits, plus old armor favored among a former Sith, who is dead.
//////ENCRYPTED

Myra

M
Veryiana by now has had her client kicked out of her office for disrupting her, raising the bid for the palace to 2.6 Million Credits, as well as 20 Free Custom Orders from the Greivex Construction Hive

[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] [member="Felix Hardy"] [member="Darth Mara"] [member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Ash"]
[member="Miss Blonde"]

[member="Krayzen Dratos"] [member="Alasdair Sitra"] [member="Vitor Avendahl"]

Aedan Miles once more raised the bid on the schematics to 600,000 credits, a manor on Eclipstica, an exotic pet for each child personally retrieved by Aedan, a personalized yacht made by THI Consortium.

[member="Raze Lyter"] [member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] @Thraxis @Dorsca Waverunner [member="Darth Abyss"]

Aedan raised the bid on the ship absently toying with the data stick once more his eyes narrowed. The bid for The Red Dress raised to 140,000,000 credits, the manor/villa on Clan Akaata's private island on Kesh, training for your children in hand to hand and ranged weponary and self defense, security for both the villa on Kesh and the Mansion on Eclipstica if both are won.

[member="Darth Mara"] [member="Veryiana Greivex"] [member="Darth Abyss"]

He added some more money to Symphony's bid bringing it up to 3 million total from her previous 1.75 million credits.

Myra

M
Veryiana watches as the bid to her precious palace jumped in price to 3 million.. Biting her lip she raises the bid to 3.3 Million and raises the free custom orders from the Greiveix Construction Hive to 30, and 1 Token to call the Greivex Construction Hive in to help with anything, be it defending a colony, or help founding one, or to do practically anything.

[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] [member="Felix Hardy"] [member="Darth Mara"] [member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Ash"]

SENDER: // SYMPHONY (COOLER THAN U)
RECEIVER: // [member="Veryiana Greivex"] (Or whatever her username is)

Mayb u shuld jst giv up?

END OF MESSAGE

This was sure to seal the deal.

The bid was placed. 2.3 million from "Symphony", the assumed 1.25 million from her new friend and an ultra supreme super deluxe hugbot 3000 for Miss Blonde.

TOTAL: 3.55 million credits, 1x free Hugbot 3000 (In development), a free gift voucher to a local IMF facility near you.

All encrypted, of course.

[member="Zeradias Mant"] I [member="Veryiana Greivex"] I [member="Vulgrim Blackwell"] I [member="Ash"] I [member="Miss Blonde"] I [member="Aedan Miles"] I [member="Veryiana Greivex"] I [member="Darth Abyss"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[System Admin] This Auction will be ending in 20 minutes. Please place any and all final bids now.

[member="Krayzen Dratos"] [member="Raze Lyter"] [member="Dorsca Waverunner"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] [member="Ash"] [member="Vulgrim Blackwell"] [member="Veryiana Greivex"] [member="Zeradias Mant"] [member="Darth Mara"] [member="Vitor Avendahl"] [member="Felix Hardy"] [member="Judah Dashiell"] [member="Lyth Meran"] [member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Alasdair Sitra"] [member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom