Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet the Parent

"I don't believe I've meet one which I didn't like...even snappy.." She chuckled looking over to Maeve. She knew what Ayda were meaning as with the carnivorous plant which snapped at Ayda in the greenhouse when she went to touch it, being drawn to it's mimic of being sad.

9J6smZv.jpg

"They don't seem to have names really..." She then said, talking about the baby cacti she had placed on their table.
"Not their own really. I don't think they quite understand as to why we name choose to name them." And in a manner, she were right. plants grew in their own way in their own time. they existed with everything around them, adapting or dying based on their surroundings. They had no say as to what took place and could do little about their environment.
But they did absorb both good and bad energy vibes and could be content at the minimal requirements.

The little cacti in the now open sphere geraniums were drawing in their surroundings... absorbing not only the artificial light, but the exhale of the girls...sensing Rianna again, for she were the first human life form they had known when she planted them in the greenhouse. Part of her essence were still in their cells as her exhaled breath had been photosynthesized into food for growth.
They had initially connected with her.

"Although they have come to agree that you were the sweet-
Wait...huh?...sweetest?" Ok, so this confused Ayda for a moment, as she hadn't put it together that they meant Rianna's breath as in her CO2 contained less protein gases than Ayda and Maeve. Seemed that plants could tell who were omnivores or not. And they remembered sensing Rianna as being a vegetarian.

"Hahahaha.... Ok, I get it now." Ayda burst into a laugh. The cacti knew Rianna only ate plant matter, but they really had no concept of fear, for they were plants. Even if they did in a way, they knew she had never consumed cacti before, just other plant life.
Then again, most plants were destined by the Creator to make food, so that they themselves could be food. It were plant's greater understanding, their role in maintaining an ecosystem...and they were content about it, if one could translate plant vibes....

[member="Rianna Organa-Ar'klim"]

Rianna smiled, "all life is connected in some way. The plants, the trees, the movement of life between all things, even us. So..." Rianna reached over to where Ayda's plants sat, "if you name them, and talk t them they will respond. Let's see"

Maeve giggled, "Just call them the girls. Hi girls hows your day...feeling a bit pointy...well let's get some water Maeve grinned. She at times was still a child. Rianna shook her head, "You could give them a group name they just want to feel..well..wanted. Like any living thing."

Lunch arrived for them all Riann with her typical green, Maeve with her stew....what what had Ayda ordered?

"There are some cactus that people consume...I have never ventured to it. The thought is difficult for me. Do you like try new things Ayda?" Rianna smiled and nodded as water was set on the table for them. The waiter bent down for a moment and wishpered to Rianna, "we can"

She smiled, "when we are done we've been asked to come into the kitchen." Rianna laughed, "it should be interesting."

[member="Ayda Elisantra"]

"Mm..." She took to Maeve's stew. It's aroma reminded her of the soups she more often were served than anything else there. Most if not all the other children seemed to hate it, but had no choice or other options so they reluctantly consumed what was served them.
Not Ayda...
She took to the soups. Was often the first to finish her bowl with a content smile and belly. Again, this was found strange by the other children and compounded the fact that she were different...and added to her alienation.

Once more Ayda were drawn to the aroma of Maeve's soup. Yes, she looked forward to consuming soup/stew again. Although mostly MRE's and field food was good, it didn't evoke good memories of her tummy feeling filled when she was a little girl.
"Can I have the same serving?" She asked the waiter, who were at the moment filling their water glasses. he nodded, asking if she would like crackers with her stew.
"Oh, that too if it's no trouble." She replied, eager to have soup and crackers at the same time. They rarely served both at the same time at the orphanage as she recalled...

Ayda then simply looked over to Rianna, as she had no reply as to the invite. If Maeve and Rianna were going to see the cook....sure, her too then.

But back to the cacti at hand, as she waited for her portion of soup.
"I guess I could name them..." She slightly turned the geranium to better view all the cacti.
"They should eventually associate a name by tone and know it's me, even without making a connection" She replied, as she certainly were in tune with their life force...their existence.

How interesting Rianna thought as she listened to Ayda. She believes the plants capable of learning.

"They might learn it." Then Rianna thought of something about some of the plants in the green house. "Would you care to make it study Ayda.?"

There could be lots to learn in this. What if they could respond to certain sounds without modification. Some of the plants in the green house had dna coding to help with passing messages. But what if a sound a single sound followed by a single action could transmit a message as well. Maybe. it sounded too easy it had to be more complex.

"Also are you enjoying the stew?" Rianna was accustomed to just doing things she thought nothing of accepting an invitation to the kitchen.

Maeve looked at her mother wondering what was she up to.

"Hmm...I never have thought about it...studying plant life in that manner." She replied.
"I had to study on a few medicinal benefits of certain species. But outside of the basic course, I didn't have enough open schedule time to even consider a full study..."

The waiter promptly returned with the same dish Maeve had ordered. Ayda took in the aroma. It were pleasing to her olfactories, bringing reminiscent memories of her younger school days at the orphanage. They were quite memorable to her as she were very young and just beginning to understand the world around her. of course that came first along with a sense of purpose, before her mind opened up to the greater Universe as she navigated through her adolescent years.

Of course her curiosity and hunger for knowledge didn't fare well with her peers. But her caretakers and teachers found her to be an ideal student who seemed to absorb just about anything she studied. This naturally lead her to skim through grades and actually acquire a doctorate degree in medicine and practice. of course she could not practice medicine at 13 years of age and had to intern at The Allied Tion Medical Center for 3 years to satisfy the medical board and examiners, before she at the age of 17 were given full license to practice medicine.
Well, now it seemed she had plants..cacti to care for. Although the only care she knew they needed were just basics and little else.

"Well...they seem to be fine, with the lighting in here and there is plenty of carbon dioxide in the air for them to synthesize... They are content..." She could sense...feel the cacti's environmental equilibrium. It were certainly within their prosperity range. seemed many plants like the one's in the geranium fared quite well within the same comfort range as it suited humans.

"Oh yes, the stew is very good. Actually much more robust in body that I use to have" It were not watered down like a soup, as it were rare to even get a stew at the orphanage.

"Plants are quite fascinating the different varieties the different conditions in which they live. I find them easier to deal with than people." She smiled looking around, "people no matter how much we think we know always manage to surprise us somehow. "

She could remember how many times she thought she knew someone to only have them do something that had shocked her.

She did not know what to do about it all really perhaps she too was growing too old too set in her ways which made her more suspicious of others. Or more easier shocked.

It was good to watch the girls enjoy a meal sometimes she wondered if either one of them stopped to eat right. Maeve she knew could go all day without eating, Ayda may be the same way.

"Well regarding your plants, just see if they act differently when you talk to them as opposed to when you don't. Do they droop? Just a simple observation." Plants reacted to many things, water, sun, dark, fertilizer and even other plants.

It could be a good distraction when days are tough.

"Oh... no thank you.." Ayda smiled. "It was more than enough and very good."

Yes, she definitely liked the stew. It were heartier, more flavorful with seemingly just the right amount of ingredients that tantalized her taste buds.
Ayda had finished her bowl and placed it aside, much like her friend Maeve had done when she too finished her serving. The waiter had come to retrieve the bowls and utensils, asking if the girls wished for another serving or something else additionally.

But Ayda wasn't a heavy eater per say. She consumed just enough to satisfy her hunger and nutritional needs. Occasionally when served with a hearty meal, she would consume what was served so as not to waste left over. She was efficient in that manner also.

Back to the subject of plant life and their associated auras; Ayda really couldn't speak with plants...not in the normal kind of sense at least. But she could gauge their needs, feel their equilibrium of their present state in the environment. One who could feel plants in that manner could certainly get a sense of what the plants felt. That was by their reaction to their environment. It didn't tale a Whisperer to know if a plant was happy (healthy) or sad (sick). Of course between the two extremes there were many variables and someone like Ayda could feel, understand the minute differences as if they were in a sense, monumental. Ok, so that really translated to some form of communication. But not the kind of exchange like an intelligent carbon based life form would have.
Plants were different, they spoke in a manner like one would expect Nature itself to. And that was by melding to their environment, adapting to its constant change, cold, heat, moisture, drought, gases and toxins.

"I agree.." She nodded.
"They are much easier to understand as they don't require complex social interactions between their kind.
And they do well when one speaks to them when they themselves are in a good state of body and mind. I'm understanding that it is no different than their reaction between storms and calms..."

It were also easy to talk and understand Maeve's mother, like she understood Maeve herself. Although both were in ways quite different and unique in their own way, they shared a similar bond which Ayda could feel had transcended through many generations. Maeve was a result of both her mother and of the lineages of both mother and father. Maeve was a good offspring.

Ayda then picked up her glass and drank the rest of the water. The plants she had been given to care for were not at all thirsty, so she didn't offer them a few drops. The cacti were very content in their present indoor environment where the humidity was just right and the artificial and natural lighting filtering in was like that of post dawn to them. They were happy.

Well they could agree on that good. Rianna was going to say let's go to the kitchen when someone caught her eye. She did not rise up she leaned back in her chair and watched.

Sometimes it was best to let these things play out without interfering. Just as she had completed the thought though blue eyes met hers. "We are about to have company." Rianna reached for some water.

A tall good looking boy a few years older than Maeve approached, "Aunt Rianna, I heard cousin Maeve..." He looked down Maeve's eyes brightened, "OH" she exclaimed jumping to her feet she threw her arms around her cousins neck.

Rianna laughed, "Dr. Elisantra, I'd like you to meet my great nephew, Theo Vereen."

Theo was hugging Maeve tightly he had missed her. She was one of those few souls that understood the life their family led and didn't let it dictate her actions.

Theo looked over, "Dr. pleasure to meet you."

Extended families...

Ayda quite understood the connections and bonds between off shoots of the same bloodline. It were the only connection she herself had with those whom had favored man and his kind. This connection transversed through time, even after long thought forgotten. But once in a few thousands, even hundreds of thousands of years passing, the ancient gene would emerge. Some even believed it were by the will of the Creator Herself...calling upon a dormant angel to awaken. And this Nephilim were wide-eyed and learning of the living world around her still.

"Hello Theo Vereen..." She were well versed in proper greetings...learned them as all mortals did from their caretakers and peers. The orphanage had taught her much about social behavior and she absorbed it all like a sponge.
"...pleasure's returned." Ayda met his hand with hers, giving the young man a genuine smile.

The way she understood it and by Maeve's excitement over the young man; was that Theo was Maeve's cousin...and that they had been apart awhile. Her friend's spirit was so lifted in seeing, touching him.
It reflected on her friend's smile, the happiness on her features. It made Maeve somewhat glow with happiness.
"Maeve has always spoken about her family with much pride and emotions. It has carried her spirit through some of our most trying days." She just had to say, for it were what she had observed from her friend during their campaigns. Maeve seemed to have drawn her strength and hopes from her family, just thinking about them. Theo was undoubtedly one of them, Ayda guessed.

This good reunion seemed to effect the immediate surroundings and enlighten the spirit..the ambient mood. Not that it had been glum one bit, as it had evoked many good memories of her childhood under the care of the orphanage, but it definitely seemed to have blossomed more. Even the cacti could sense the radiant energy that was abound.

"Well now" he winked at Maeve and got a seat the wait staff came over and offered him the menu. "Oh no need. I'll take some water." He looked over at his Great Aunt she looked well. He nodded.

"So then Dr. are you the reason that keeps my cousin so far from home?" Theo smiled warmly he was off duty and did not bear the burden of protecting anything at the moment. He could already see a few folks were giving them some unwanted ogling. He smiled then made himself comfortable in the chair.

Maeve hand found his forearm. He had been her closest friend during the darker days after her father's death she felt close to him. If only for his understanding. She waited to ask after his family knowing that sometimes it made him uncomfortable.

Maeve looked at Ayda, "Yes cousin, she is part of the reason."

"Oh." Theo smiled...."that's very interesting"

He was teasing for certain a welcome change from his normal duties.

Not quite fully understanding the question in the manner it were presented at first, Ayda refrained from replying. But it quickly became apparent that it were in passing conversation... what she understood as small talk...teasing Maeve mostly and gauging her at the same time.
Well Ayda nevertheless found herself at an en-pass. The young man's questions weren't at all inquisitive, but a means of trying to break what normally would be formalities and lengthy means of getting to know a family friend.

"I have found Maeve to be an openhearted person. One whom if I were given a choice to serve with, would be lifted to find it would be Maeve." Yes, there was no doubt that she would like the idea of serving with Theo's cousin Maeve in all fronts. But she would hope that Maeve weren't under duress or forced to. Maeve's own choice would play a greater part in that factor.

"But I wouldn't force anyone to go against what their heart called upon them to do... " Well, when she said that, Ayda came to realize it weren't what Theo was really asking. He knew Maeve wouldn't be inviting her to her home, if Ayda were forcing her to serve.
Ok, so she had little interactions with a male of her likeness, where it came to such social interactions. Teasing was something by which Ayda understood about, but just couldn't find the means to do it herself. It required her to bend the truth...modify it in a manner that it stretched the boundaries of lying altogether.
In all sense of the word, Ayda was as innocent as a child who knew only to do right.
Teasing placed her in an odd situation, where she could only truthfully answer.

This was one of the many reasons she was and had been a sort of social outcast among her peers as a child as far as interactions went. But it never really bothered her to be so, as she knew who and what she were, and of her awakened purpose. She needn't have made social connections with her peers, as she could well connect with all of her kind including seniors as well as newborns. Ayda could just as well be Maeve mother's friend...she were of that nature.
Ayda were indeed of human birth and her lineage as far as her temple (body) were concerned had morphed into the hybrid that she were awakened to be...a Nephilim. She could feel discomforts both physically and in some instances, socially.

"I mean...we're all volunteers...in Doctors Without Borders." Hmm...hopefully it were the better answer. But she couldn't be sure. the young man was difficult to read, not connecting with him. And connecting with him somehow...didn't feel...comfortable. Odd she'd get such feelings from a mortal of her likeness.

Well then wasn't she an interesting one he thought listening to her speak. So...what was the word he was looking for..........literal maybe. "Volunteers you say well that's very commendable Dr. Elisantra, tell me do you devote all your time to patience." He looked at the table, "I mean aside from the necessities such as food, and water."

He had met a few professionals in his life they were devoted to one thing, their jobs. They were stale, quiet, sheepish even he felt as if they were missing out on something. Like life. To have life, meant two things you either existed or lived many just existed doing what they did each day never much beyond.

His cousin had almost become a book worm lost in the Alderaan Library, Dr. E looked to be on that same path except she would be in the hospital her whole life. Or helping others which was quite admirable for anyone but one in a while could they not take a moment a breath for themselves without laying guilt upon their shoulders depriving them of some small laugh.

Maeve smiled she wasn't sure to say anything at the moment if anyone were to say anything surely it would be her mother right? She looked over Rianna seemed to be listening...just listening....ok...what to think of that.

"You mean such as spending free time basking in the light of beautiful spirits... good people, rather?" She corrected herself.
Yes, free time both now and as a child were spent either observing other children and adults, learning by mimicking their interactions so as to fit in more as her temple grew to that of a young woman.
Even now, despite the call and urge to seek out the suffering and dying, as there were always those who were suffering and dying infinitely, she were drawn to stay amid the warm light both Maeve and her mother bathed her in. Ayda could stand the darkness foul of wickedness for eternity if she had too. But she were always drawn to the warm benevolent light of good spirits. It rekindled her hope for man and his kind, forging her to stay the course the Creator had awakened her for.

"I do. " She answered, eyes brushing over Maeve and her mother. Such free spirits, both young and experienced were what comforted Ayda and guided her back from the darkness void she often had reserve duty to fulfill at the darkest hours. It were of reaper, dark sad wings of destiny. Wicked people expired in one way or another and their spirits needed to be accounted for, collected..harvested. Often times their evil spirits wandered the earths for some time..centuries, millenniums. But always there was reckoning for those wicked spirits to finally be consumed that could never be granted redemption.
It were Ayda's kind that took flight in an everlasting darkness, black wings and talons, like that of shadow raptors, she would come down on those wicked souls and devour them forevermore.

"Only I don't find the desire to seek places I haven't been too. I have no desire to travel on my own accord, really." She tried to explain to Maeve's male cousin, Theo.
Theo were still young in his years and despite the flickering light of his own spirit which struggled between light and dark, she nevertheless could sense much light in him. But Ayda were never one to judge. that were for the creator to, upon judgement day. Still, Maeve's cousin were far from his term. His spirit had much to experience, and how he experienced it would be judged one day.

"I go where my spirit takes me...you know, where a heart is drawn to." She were meaning that at any given time like this moment and the time she were spending with his cousin Maeve and her mother, that it were where she desired to be at the time. For Ayda, it were more satisfying than any exotic place or materialist things. being here with Maeve and her Mother were a wonderful time.

It were spirits like Rianna and Maeve that reminded Ayda in Reaper form to return back to mortal existence... to revert back to the temple of the young woman currently present. And in mortal form, she held on to life precious, like everyone else. And her love for life in this form was what made her tend to the sick, the needy and the dying. And if the spirit of those who were passing were good, she'd embrace them in her pure spirit form of light and purity, guiding them to everlasting light. Of course this happened spiritually, and rarely would even a force user come to be somewhat aware of this.

[member="Theo Vereen"]

He listened to how she spoke that hint of an accent that said off worlder but from where...he didn't have much experience with guessing that. He noticed how she corrected herself referring to people as spirits. Was she follow some type of religion that taught her that?

Fascinating really. He watched how her eyes moved sweeping over his cousin and Great Aunt. She seemed to hold them in some regard that was good. He liked when people enjoyed his family.

"No desire to travel of your own will." He didn't use accord he wanted to see how she reacted to it. He wondered did she mean her own will, or that something else drove her to go where drawn. A doctor is always drawn to where the injured and sick reside an honorable path for certain but even then somewhere along the lines wouldn't one have their own desires?

And then she said it where her spirit takes her. So was her spirit all knowing? "How does your spirit know where to go?"

Rianna cleared her throat Theo sat back, "Just curious Aunt about Maeve's friend. I mean no harm Dr. Elisantra."

Maeve smiled slightly she wasn't sure Theo was out of line for asking his question it did sound innocent enough. Maybe she should attempt to change the subject. "Ayda is my friend and welcome here on Alderaan Theo. Couldn't you...make sure she always has clearance in case her spirit leads her here when we aren't about?"

Theo nodded, "I can." He was hesitant not that he wanted to deny his family this request but truly he wanted to know more about the Doctor to ensure the safety of his family. He smiled suddenly uncomfortable.

She met his apology with a smile...genuine, for she had not felt he had any malice about him. He did have a strong bond to his family...like that of a protector. But it were also something more to it than that. This for the moment escaped her, for she were still learning of the mysteries of the universe.

Theo's protective bonds to both maeve and her mother were commendable, especially for one not much older than her own temple. Ayda knew that Theo, like herself, had much more to experience in life to complete him. He were still a diamond in the ruff. Maeve on the other hand was like a small jewel...a rare gem which already was shining. Maeve's mother on the other hand was...Ayda found herself immersed in the woman's eyes. It were not gems that Ayda were thinking that exemplified Maeve's mother. It were an element...gold.

"Uhm..." It took a moment for her to realize she were staring, before she turned to Theo again.
"...thank you...I would like that, Theo." She then acknowledged his means of granting her easy access to this world.
Her voice and tone reflecting gratitude.
"This world is quite beautiful and there are many good people residing on here. I would wish to return here often.
Yet...
Yet this world wasn't always...like... so." Ayda didn't much know of New Alderaan other than it were a new home for the displaced survivors of the original planet that had been viciously destroyed, taking along with it millions of living souls.

"It were vacant...barren..." She seemed to look out one of the panes of glass, although there was not much to see bu the distant mountains that rose above the city-scape they were currently in. Still, the peaks could be seen as it were a perfect clear summer sky.

"Much of the earth on the surface is still new from when it were upturned..." She were meaning the mountains. They seemed to have been coaxed from the planet's interior to rise up sharply with little evidence of erosion.

"Ahhh..." she then suddenly got it, understanding as to how it were like the planet had just been made by the Creator. it were mankind's own handiwork...following the example of the Creator.
She just chuckled, now fully understanding as to why it were renamed New Alderaan. This world had been something else, something old and nearly forgotten. Then man and his kind coaxed it back to life..reformed the planet to possibly resemble the one that had existed elsewhere but had been destroyed. How clever man and his kind had become, she thought.

"...you made this your home." Ayda understood now as to why the young man was caution in granting full access to those not living on this beautiful planet. Theo cared for it, like those of his own family. His ancestors had once lost their world to evil incarnate, an evil will that darkened most, if not all of the known galaxy at the time. Theo didn't wish for it to happen again...ever.
Ayda looked over to him a moment and gave him a thankful smile. It were one beyond thanking him for the access, but for his love of this revitalized new world.

[member="Theo Vereen"]

"It is my home, here and on another small world called Aldera named after our capital city." He looked cautiously at his family not sure what to expect when he moved to take this request a bit further.

"I'm sure there would not be a problem to give you access to Sanctuary City whenever you wish, but...until I know you better, that's about as far as I am willing to go" In truth though Alderaan did not turn away many visitors who came with open hearts and minds. Alderaan was...not singular in its beliefs but it had suffered many times for them and Theo would mean to protect it as much as he could.

"Will that do Maeve?" He smiled.

"Yes Cousin, thank you. Sanctuary City and the Alderaan Hospital would likely be as far as she'd go as well as a place to stay in either. Can't have her sleeping on sidewalks." She smiled back this was game between them. A bit of passive aggressive banter.

"Of course no cousin." He looked towards the door time was growing shorter, "Well the night grows closer. What are you ladies doing this evening?" He looked at each one waiting for a response.

Rianna was first, "Going home to take care of Edee, and check on things for the hospital."

Maeve stared at the table, "I had not thought of anything..."

Theo nodded again, "And Dr. E?"

"Sleep." She replied matter-of-fact.
And that were how it came out, with no hint of her trying to avoid getting out of hanging out.
Ayda would indeed enjoy an unusual evening out, as she rarely made any plans herself. It were not for lack of interest, but more to where her heart, spirit took her during the long shadow that were night on living worlds.

Would she wander through the realm of darkness of what many called night? Yes she would, if she felt the call of spirits. But it need not be night for her to wander as such, for she could just as well come to answer the call at any given time, day or night. But nigh seemed to be where most spirits came to call on her. Then again, there were reasons for them to do so during the night, as they were often left to their own means, while many spirits slept... peacefully.

"What is it that you do during the evenings, Theo?" She then asked, well aware that such young vibrant spirits such as his became restless after the shadow befell on his side of the world. Ayda understood it had become man's nature to ward off their world's shadow for far longer than his earlier kind. man and his kind had discovered fire a long time before they could even recall. This were man's first encroachment to push back the darkness that the shadow of their earth cast on them, when their star were beneath their feet..on the other side of the horizon.

It were indeed a good question. One she had not asked a young man, nor anyone for that matter. Odd she took to ask him.
Ayda looked over to Rianna and then Maeve, before returning her attention to Theo.

[member="Theo Vereen"]

"Sleep" he nodded, "work" he looked to his aunt, "and unknown." He let out this sigh, "I have patrols starting in two days. Sith are active on our borders so...I must prepare for work." His answer came as easy as Ayda's.

"I take protecting the citizens of Alderaan quite seriously. Some don't understand that. They think they can just be under my care flitter off to do whatever." He shook his head, "I'm just there to have no harm come..." For some reason he had just rambled on about that and did not know why. He laughed, "I must be tired."

He looked around there were a few gazes his way they were starting to realize who he was. "I need to take a walk before I settle in. Do any of you ladies require escort back to Sanctuary Hospital?" He assumed thats where they were staying unless Maeve planned on taking Ayda to the Organa palace out near the coast.

He smiled. He always smiled it was less distressing than the frowns that people kept to so easily.

She understood about the 'unknown' for it were what was always ahead of her.
Ayda had what most all mortals had...'Free Will'. But that were because of the new covenant her kind the Nephilims had with the Creator.

Before man and his kind took to recording history, Free Will were given to only man and his kind. The Children of the Creator however, the immortal beings, She first created in Her likeness, they did not have what is interpreted as free will. These Celestial beings were the Caretakers, the Gardeners and Guardian Angels to watch over man and his kind who were of mortal flesh. Man and his kind were given Free Will to live their lives in the gardens that were earths. Man and his kind would then be judged and weighed of good and evil before his own temple crumbled to dust. The his spirit would be immortal or decay with his fallen temple.

It came to pass in long forgotten memory of man and his kind, that some of these Celestials found their daughters fair and took to them for themselves. These hybrid children were of mankind and of immortals. With the breaking of the covenant between the Creator and immortals, the children who were known as Nephilim were said to have fallen into a deep asleep by the Creator and only awakened to fulfill the Creators Will and tasks among the mortals, man and his kind. Only that they too, like their greater grandmothers would still know and understand that they still possessed 'Free Will'. It were a choice one woke up to and Ayda took on that covenant with her Creator. As thus most of her future were 'unknown' be it an hour from now, a month, a year..a life time. She served both the creator and man and his kind.

And it were without say that as a Nephilim with an immortal spirit in a mortal body, she were not without curiosity...that attraction her immortal ancestors had to man and his kind. Theo were not much more aged in years as the temple she were given.
It were not without lacking as to what made man and his kind go forth to propagate. Desires of the flesh were certainly real and felt... even by her kind.
Ayda didn't know how, but she felt it tingling in the air about them. They were both at what was commonly the age of consent. She were of medical studies also...she knew what these signs meant. Just that she had not considered experiencing them...not at this moment... not at this table.

She found herself drawing the geranium toward her, turning it to look at the baby cacti.
"I can walk back to the hospital, if that's where we shall berth for the night." Ayda then looked over to Maeve.
It would have to be Theo's cousin to make the call as to where they should retire for the night, for she were having the most difficult of times to simply end the evening by her own accord.

[member="Maeve Ar'klim"] [member="Theo Vereen"] [member="Rianna Organa-Ar'klim"]

Maeve looked up, "I wasn't really planning on staying at the hospital. There's the house in the Valley, and the Organa Palace near the coast, and if push came to shove there's the mountain palace." Maeve thought about it a bit where would she like to stay tonight.

She looked at her mother and recognized that she was filled with duty and that she would be up for hours yet taking on whatever she needed to ensure the hospital ran smoothly.

Theo he was being kind. Maeve was...."Theo, do you think we could stay at the Mountain Palace. "

Theo thought about it, the palace was for family and it was a museum set up for tourists to come during the day there was no one there at night except security and cleaning droids. So..."It wouldn't harm anything. I can take you and Dr. E there get you settled in." It was the very least he could do was ensure they arrived without incident.

Maeve smiled looking over at Ayda, "I think you'll like the mountains, there's a lake right out the back, a walking path, and somewhere nearby I think there's a water fall."

Theo nodded, "It's not as grand as Cloud Falls but there's a waterfall."

Rianna nodded, "That's fine by me if anyone was wondering." Theo laughed, "Aunt you are always safe on Alderaan." Rianna knew Alderaan better than most. The story of the sister that Maeve was named for told it all in Theo's mind.

"Well when you ladies ready, I'll get us an airspeeder." He was unsure of things right now. He was tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom