Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet the Parent

Ayda understood where Maeve were coming from. She had experienced such motivated caregivers and healers whom had even spearheaded the idea of a mobile ATM (Allied Tion Medical) Center and raised the funds to have the ATM serenity commissioned.
But Ayda were not one of those broad minded individuals. She were spirited on a one on one connection. The very idea of healing the masses through others were alien to her. She could not connect with the many, but only the individuals.

Ayda could be assigned and deployed in the most horrendous of habitats and could function as if she were in a totally secured and clean hospital room.

Her spirit were not as broad minded as that of Maeve. She also had never thought of the notion of teaching healing to others. To do that would take away from her healing an individual herself. To heal others by proxy just wasn't in her design. It just didn't function that way with her. But she understood it as it pertained to others like Maeve. only that she learned that many healers themselves could not wrap their heads around how Ayda herself thought. But one thing was certain, Ayda always put her patients first, only one individual at a time.
in many ways she were like a patient's guardian angel. And guardian angels were not know to to the masses...only individuals.

"I would like maybe to be one of the doctors to visit these new hospitals that you are wanting built, Maeve.
I just can't see myself not helping those who suffer by teaching another to ease suffering which I can tend to it myself.
Actually, I think I would suffer, if I'm not...there...helping... doing what I am meant to do." Yes, yes that would be the analogy of what would happen to her spirit, if she were not easing the suffering. Ayda would suffer, like one would in the fires of Hell itself. To not come to the cry of a soul would cause her own spirit to suffer as such. So she had to be there right up in front and not at the sidelines guiding another. It simply would not be possible for her to do that. That was why she always refused/passed up promotions, for she simply HAD to be there with the suffering.

"I simply exist to care for individuals..." Were all she knew to say.
It were difficult to explain in detail, as she herself didn't know as to the full reasons, and even as to the 'why'. She simply knew of her own purpose and existence to do what she were meant to do.

Sanctuary City was slowly coming up on them and that seemed to take some of the focus away from what Maeve were trying to convey and what Ayda were trying to explain as to why she could not change in how she served the needs of the suffering.

Maeve could understand this perhaps it was watching her family for so long reaching out to others that she felt this desire. But it would take time to do but it would be worth doing.

Perhaps in time Ayda would want to teach others right now youth was on their side and there was much they could do now in helping. Maeve just needed to figure out her path so many ideas that appealed to her and yet she wasn't sure which was really hers. Yes she was a healer because she came by it naturally but something inside her kept pushing her to do more. Just what?

"Its ok Ayda, everyone helps in whatever way they can." She smiled, yes they were nearing Sanctuary City. "Let's go over to the hospital I think we can join Buir on rounds." Rounds in the hospital.

Refugees from around the galaxy were in Sanctuary City there would be lots to do, lots to learn...yes...she was looking forward to it. Maeve waved Ayda to follow her as they transitioned from the paths of the valley to the streets and walks of the city. The hospital was large enough to distinguish from other places in the city it was why many were here honestly.

Injuries sustained during a war, or escaping. The galaxy could be a sad place.

[member="Ayda Elisantra"]

She understood Maeve's motivation and what drove her to want to expand. True spirits were like that...unselfish. It weren't that Ayda herself were selfish, just that she had been created with a different purpose. One which didn't afford her the entire spectrum of free will. But she were free enough to weigh in all that Maeve said, and did have the ability to amend the covenant her soul had with the Creator. Only that Ayda continued to stay the course laid out for her being...her existence. It were as natural to her as it were natural for Maeve to do what she did in her heart.

Ayda simply looked over to Maeve on her bike, not expanding on her reason as to why she didn't feel the drive to teach others what she herself were meant to do. Ayda were just a servant of the greater power that oversaw the universe.
mankind and the like had been given free will and the ability to coexist with everyone. But that very same free will was the cause of so many splintering off the given path of grace. It were up to mankind and the like to reconnect, to rebind and do what Maeve had in her heart to do.
Ayda were not part of that process. She were there to help and save individuals...one soul at a time.

Soon enough, the greater part of Santuary City were drawing closer. Ayda kept pace with her friend. She was getting the hang of these speeders.

[member="Maeve Ar'klim"]

No crashes, it was great, no chases by the wild life, and nothing at the garden ate them. A pretty successful trip if she did say so herself.

Maeve knew everyone had a path to follow she followed hers it led her to Ayda to do the Doctors without borders and it would take her to places where she was needed. Even apart of Ayda which was ok it would give them more to talk about when they did things together.

"The hospital is like three blocks we can park the speeders and then see about tracking buir down to do rounds with her." She knew her mother would like that course her mother liked doing rounds. It was an opportunity to learn, and talk.

Her mother liked to talk too.

The hospital was not a shining glowing beacon of hope in appearance. The white had faded some to gray, the windows were always clean, and the doors were always open. Perhaps if someone was hurt it was a beacon it wasn't the building though that made it so, it was the people inside.

Her family traveled a lot when she was smaller her father was busy learning to walk and talk again while her mother poured the force into mending his injuries from....that time he should have died. Her mother wouldn't let him though....she wished for a moment that she had not let him again. Maeve tried to get away from the sadness she just wasn't sure how to.

"Almost there" she said hoping Ayda heard her.

Lianna had been like this for a time... open trek where you could go anywhere you desired... peaceful, as no conflicts were about. Then the sith came.
It changed everything.

Ayda had not known so much darkness within so many souls in such concentrations. It had been trying for her to abstain from being drawn in to it, to morph into something she did not desire to be.But there were so many...so many decrepit souls about with the sith. She had to leave lest she consume them all, like a harvester cutting down an entire field of mature wheat.
Lianna had been where her mortal heart too to call home. Alderaan here was as Lianna had been to her before the darkness took it over.

She looked over to Maeve, running her speeder just a bit ahead. Maeve was like a pure light blowing in the winds of change herself. But her flame would hold. Ayda knew it, for she had sensed her strength and willpower. It were one of many reasons Ayda took to her.
For Ayda to remain as she were in form and in spirit, she needed such light beside her. One light were all it took to ward off the call of the harvest.
Ayda had this free will, to remain an Angel of Mercy and not morph into the Angel of darkness, the Reaper of lost souls that she were then hunger to devour en mass, extinguishing those dark flame within the evil temples of man and mankind forevermore.

They finally came to what was a parking lot for speeders and non emergency vehicles. As such it were a bit off from the hospital giving the girls time to talk and walk. The coms on the bikes made communication possible, but it weren't the same as actually hearing her friend sounding off her words. It were something more to actually hear one's temple voice in person, as it derived from that person's spirit residing within. It were always nice and pleasant to hear Maeve.

Ayda had Maeve take the lead as her friend knew where her mother were most likely to be doing rounds in the hospital.
Naturally Ayda took her little back pack along, as the small glass geranium with the baby cacti couldn't be left behind. She were to care for them from now on, and the little plants themselves somehow seemed content in the fact. Ayda could sense their serenity.

Maeve couldn't help but notice that Ayda had her plants with her after all she couldn't leave them with the speeders. Maeve slowed her steps to fall in beside Ayda looking over at her friend.

"For a minute or you you're far away, are you thinking of Lianna?" Maeve wasn't sure if she could call it home, for Ayda it probably was home. Maeve just had a hard time thinking of the hospital and learning as home. It wasn't....welcoming, warm. It didn't have people who opened their arms to you and crushed you in giant hugs.

That was home, where the smell of tea brewing, and warm cake always filled the house. Plants were every where and everyone was welcome.

Maeve needed that it was part of the very fiber of her being, family. Ayda could be family too if she wanted, part of her family. Maybe just maybe her mother would...but she had to remember, was it only an Alor that could do it........ooooooooooooo maybe Arla could do it!!!...Maeve smiled cooking up a scheme in her head.

Ayda turned to Maeve with quite an impression. Now how would her friend have guessed she were thinking of her foster home?

"Yes..." She replied. A smile both warm and sad graced her features.

"Lianna gave me a home, the hospital a family...." her voice almost seemed to fade, as her thoughts traversed across the galaxy to her Lianna.

"It were as beautiful as this world....till darkness overshadowed it." Her eyes then fell on the earth beneath her feet.
"Many good souls perished before that darkness were stopped. I were bade to leave my home, my family...." She suddenly stopped, before looking over to Maeve.

"Darkness is not all consuming, not when itself is found to be preyed upon.
But its at an accountable cost that one suffers through...to stop the darkness." She swallowed, shaking her head to exspell the haunting memories.

"What is one to do, when all that is good is overshadowed and preyed upon by darkness? It then becomes a territorial battle and that darkness finds itself being the one consumed."
She shook her head to escape that linear string of thoughts, lest it's darkness creep up on her as it once did.

"Salvation came when the ATM Serenity were commissioned. My spirit were bade to leave and rekindle my purpose of existence in this life given.
It were what kept me alight...to heal...to comfort...not consume the darkness.
Yes, I often visit Lianna...think of her as it once were to me...my home." It were obvious that she missed her surrogate home, and family...all that were good to her.

But here now, she had a friend, and one of true heart and spirit. It were something Ayda were drawn too; good spirits. It kept her in the same basket of light. And her friend Maeve centered herself around family. family were good. family were the center of light and that light were what lit the galaxy and would push away the darkness. It were what the Creator had in mind.

[member="Maeve Ar'klim"]

It was not what Maeve thought of as home, but clearly it was for Ayda. So different they were and yet something drew them to walk a similar path. Maeve with her tender heart wanting to fix the galaxy and make sure those around her had everything their hearts desired. Perhaps that is what Maeve was picking up on maybe Ayda needed something that Maeve had not yet found a picture of.

But in listening to her Maeve could hear the words that said my home, darkness, and yet here I am. She smiled she knew a little about an over shadowing darkness that had the power to take everything. It was one thing that no one ever seemed to young for.

Up ahead they could now see the roof of the hospital, its gleaming white walls shining under the Alderaan sun. "We are almost there." Actually just a turn or two and yes they be at the front doors.

"We should look in the ER first, Buir likes to be there."

There were lots of things that could be said but Maeve needed time to think about how to respond to Ayda, that wishing silence for home that had been changed.

Alderaan Hospital were something of a comfort for Ayda to enter. It were full of beings, whether they were visiting others, healers/caregivers or even the patients. it were and felt like a sanctuary for many and she were drawn, enveloped by the light of them all. Here were where the suffering souls who's time still remained among the mortal world were eased.

She followed Maeve to where it appeared to be heading toward the ER as she had suspected her mother to be. Ayda could have taken up a station and helped out right at any moment as she followed Maeve. But she knew unless some catastrophic immediate event happened, that she wouldn't be allowed. It were like that with mortals...rules. Rules in even providing care to those in need. well, here anyways as it were an established hospital and not a field hospital in a war zone. Still, it were difficult to just walk by and not peek into the few rooms where the most suffering were. But she kept to the rules and followed Maeve.

Sure enough they got to the ER. It were without coaxing that Ayda followed suit in gowning up in the prep rooms and sanitizing her hands before doning surgical gloves and mask. But not without first biding her baby plants to remain behind, explaining to them that they must wait for her as only her kind could go into sterile rooms. They were Ok with it, not minding where they were set down, as she put them near her pack and by some good lighting.
She looked over to Maeve and nodded. She were all prepped and ready, and would follow her into the actual ER. maybe she could relieve one of the nurses there as some operations took some time.

[member="Maeve Ar'klim"]

Rianna looked over the familiar presence of Maeve having touched upon her senses. She smiled noticing that the girls had both gowned up to help. Well who was Rianna to refuse any kind of help. She nodded to the staff with her as they worked out the injuries of the young girl before them.

Rianna stepped towards them, "Well I see you're here to help, well let's not keep you standing still. Ayda." Rianna tilted her head, "You get the next patient through the door which should only be moments, Maeve your talents are needed with Kinsey, she has a cathar named Felonius and her cathar is rusty."

Maeve nodded, "yes sum, Ayda, good luck." Maeve wiggled her fingers and purred, "We'll probably break for dinner....sometime..." She laughed cause in the ER you never knew when you would eat, drink or take potty breaks.

The doors opened and the guerney came in, Rianna turned "ohh" her brow furrowed down as she tried to quickly come to conclusions BUT that was rude. She stepped back, "Ayda, evaluations, tests needed....and...treatment." She wanted to watch her work not that she was critiquing her but she was wanting to watch and see what the Lianna Hospital had taught her.

It were like second nature to her, like drinking water and rising upon dawn's early light. Ayda had been given the ability to comfort the spirit as well as the temple by which they would live out a life's experience. Only she had picked up the means to mask what she naturally possessed with learned procedures.
And it were both by the text and by experiences learned assisting and later performing her art.

The patient came in half conscious. it were clearly an elderly man nearing his century mark.
Ayda could see his lips wavering, however slightly, muttering silent words to his Creator. She then knew this were no mere chance, but destiny which brought her to this man. Most often the Creator made it so.
The man had been in an accident...a crash it seemed. His ribs, forearm, femur and collarbone fractured. And these were the injuries the ambulatory personnel had preliminary evaluated during his transport. What other internal injuries were yet to be known.

Ayda came besides him as they carefully shifted him over to her table. Her eyes were fixed upon his lips. She didn't have to read them, for she were already a medium between the man and the Creator. And he were beyond the physical agony of mortal pain, by the grace of Berkana herself. His crumbled temple had already prepared his spirit for the journey.
The man's eyes opened to her and a calmness, a smile were barely recognized on his features. His one good unbroken arm trembled to move, before Ayda took his hand into hers, leaning closer to his broken temple and placing his hand near her heart. No physical words were spoken by either as this took but a few beats of one's heart.
But in those beats where time no longer pressed on mortal spirits, the man had opened his eyes to her light. She were the only thing besides his own spirit which existed at that moment and he recognized the angel upon which his Creator had brought his spirit to guide it to everlasting light.

'My journey was long. I have been searching for my child for so long. It was when I found her and was to meet her that my journey ended like this.' His spirit was that of the young man he were at the time that journey began. His spirit nearly were alight as that of Ayda's. So it were in the realm of life and everlast.
'My body is broken beyond what I can ask my Creator to mend. I do not ask to return, but my child is woman now, and has bared two children of her own.
Give her my love for it is all I ever had for her.'

Ayda in spirit form smiled and bowed down to the pure soul of the man. His spirit hand found itself now in hers and everything about them opened up to pure light. Ayda guided his spirit through this light, everlast.

In the mortal existence, the old man 's temple stopped trembling and settled to rest. His spirit had made it's journey to everlasting light. All that took place in a few heart beats between Ayda looking over to Rianna and up to now when the monitors indicated he had flat-lined...even his brain waves indicated he was no longer there.
Ayda place the old man's hand down and caressed his feature. The old man, she knew had lead a good but sad life, searching for his daughter whom he had lost when she were young. He had never once given up hope on finding his lost daughter. And upon the day he were to go to where she were ----

Ayda turned to look over to Rianna again. In Ayda's eyes were the tell tale sign of salvation, even though her patient had died before she or anyone could have helped him physically.
It had been her Creator's will for Ayda to meet this man and for her to carry his message to his long lost daughter. With that, she would give the daughter the love her father had held for her, all through the years. It were another form of Ayda's existance to carry such messages by the will of her Creator.

"I'm sorry Doctor.." her ER assistant then said to Ayda.
"There wasn't really any chance of saving him."

Ayda then turned to the nurse, who was now preparing his broken temple to be transported out of the ER, and gave her a reassuring nod that it were OK. She didn't tell her that he had indeed been saved...his soul that is. The old man's spirit had rejoiced in knowing Ayda would deliver what he could not..his everlasting love for a daughter he had loved a lifetime.

To Rianna and everyone else, the man seemed to have died upon when he reached for Ayda's hand and breathed a sigh of relief.
The ER nurse gently then covered his features which unmistakably seemed to have a contempt smile.

Rianna was quiet listening this was a story that she had heard many times, one of a hundred. Refugees looking for loved ones sometimes they found them, sometimes they did not.

It was a harsh reality.

There was something though in the air it tingled with something that Rianna could not identify. Od that in all her years something would happen around her that she found herself questioning. She looked over at Ayda again watching her movements.

It was....odd to her eyes as old as she was. Ayda had barely moved, the staff had begun their normal routine. But Ayda stood as if she saw something, knew something....hard to say really. Rianna was going on assumptions more than knowledge.

The old man passed almost quickly thankfully it was not painful anymore than it was. Sadness touched upon the room but there was only a few moments for grief before another would be arriving. That too was the way of the hospital, movement.

"Ayda" Rianna wanted to be sure the woman was alright, "Do you need a moment?'

Many of her staff often had to take walks after the death of a patient it helped them to cope.

It weren't in her eyes, the tell tale signs of how a physician would react when a patient were lost. Rather, there was calmness...serenity. One of the orderlies whom came to take the old man away and help to prepare the table for the next patient looked over to Ayda a moment. His eyes clearly showed his discontent for the young uncaring doctor who seemed to have a placid sort of smile as he left with the old man.

It were instances like these which had alienated Ayda as a young orphan from the other children. She seemed not in tune with what was expected of her or of someone when death brushed close by.
If only they knew, that even at a young age, her spirit guided those set on their final journey to everlasting light. But they all hadn't a clue in her past, believing she were indifferent to those passing. On the contrary, she were their guiding light to eternal salvation.

She looked over to Rianna as the old man was exited, shaking her head. "No. This is where I am needed.." She replied to Rianna's compassionate offer for her to take a few moment to herself.
Ayda then walked back over to the prep table and sink where she had another orderly change her gloves, and articles before returning to her assigned table next to Rianna. It had already been cleaned and dressed for the next patient.
"But I do need to ask both Maeve and you to allow me to visit Helm Droxi's daughter Yamila sometime soon, to extend his love for her and family." She then replied.

How in Heaven's name did she know the old man's daughter's name, let alone the man himself? Ayda had stated it like she did know them...yet, no sadness in her eyes...only serenity.
The old man's spirit Ayda had touched when she had guided him in the passing. With that she had knowledge of his love and grief for his long lost daughter whom were a grandmother herself by now, as the old man had crested a century when his temple fell.

Rianna watched it was one of her talents to pick up little nuances about someone Ayda showed no emotion really. Was she so detached that she did not react or had she seen so much that one more left its mark on her. Truthfully Rianna did not know.

"I see no reason why you cannot visit whomever you need to there are no task masters here." Besides Ayda was a woman grown capable of making her own decisions her assistance today was of her own free will she could leave when she wanted. If she wanted.

The next patients were coming in, "I understand that there will be another influx of refugees to Alderaan soon."

She tilted her head in curiosity as a woman of her age would, "Where does the family live?" Later when Rianna reviewed records for the day she would recognize the name and perhaps have additional questions but for now she did not understand there was a connection.

She had no formal address, just the knowledge of the way there. The old man had known passing it on to her in bits and pieces of images..memories of the route he were to take.
Then there were the woman's guiding light... the woman's spirit, by which Ayda would be drawn too. But no formal address by which she could relay to Rianna.

"Not too far from here. " She replied to Rianna.

"Would be but a half day's walk." Ayda continued, recalling the old man's memory as he had figured it.

"It's in the suburbs, East of Aldera..." More vivid details came to mind as Ayda came to find the spirit of the woman. The old man's daughter had no knowledge of her father, thinking he had perished during the attack when she were small. But her heart were still connected, the love she remembered of her father.

"...by the old oak tree atop the grassy knoll... overlooking a pond..." Ayda's features were serene, like she were actually seeing what she were babbling about.

Then she broke into a smile, as if a happy thought hit her. odd though for someone to smile like that when they had just lost a patient. But it were not a devious, nor a disturbed smile, but one of someone witnessing something wonderful.
"Her son with her granddaughters are there...they live with her. Her husband passed a few years ago, but her sadness has been replaced by the love of her family and grandchildren..." Ayda then stopped a moment, seemingly reflecting on what she were seeing, before snapping out of it, turning to Rianna again.

"I can make the journey tomorrow. There are many here which I need to attend to first."

[member="Rianna Organa-Ar'klim"]

Rianna listened quite intrigued by the detail given considering Ayda was not from Alderaan and as far as she knew had not been here before. She nodded, "yes perhaps tomorrow."

Rianna would not intrude upon the young woman's time this seemed to be a tasking, or a calling she did not know what word to put to it. The questions that Rianna had she held to herself for the moment. There were after all patients coming.

"yes there are many here who require help."

A gentle hand a soft voice of assurance to ease whatever was happening. "let us continue to help them." The patients were coming in, "Shall we try again." There was no real try Rianna had seen how the young woman handled death if she handled life with equal reserve, or compassion then the patients were in good hands.

"Did you do ER duty on Lianna?"

"During my last 2 intern years at the Allied Tion Medical Center, yes." She replied, meaning as a full certified doctor.

Ayda had achieved surgical certification at an very young age. Younger than most boards, including the Head Medical Council on Lianna allowed for such a young doctor. But her skills and knowledge were beyond doubt and thus for legal purposes when she were given full certification at the age of 13, there had to be a senior surgeon present, at least in the ER, whether that senior doctor was on another table and patient. As long as there was a senior medical doctor present the last two years, Ayda were able to legally practice her skills. At 15 she had long proved to the board that despite her age, she was indeed a competent, if not an exemplary healer and caregiver.

At 17 now, one would get the impression that maybe she were much older with a very young looking impression. only that she was indeed that young in age.

"That was before the sith came to darken that sector..." She then continued, stepping back to give the orderly room to transfer a new incoming patient to her table.
"They know not the wrong they do... they are like spoiled children who only take and never give."

Then as quickly as the next patient was readied, she stopped talking and focused on her task.

Her coordination with the ER staff and technicians melded like they had been working as a team for months. The next three patients that she were able to attend too had non-life threatening injuries, but severe enough for them to have them be tended by good surgeons...and they were.

5 hours later Ayda met Maeve at the wash station, as the influx of patients had dropped off enough for the regular staff to attend too with affordable breaks. And Ayda had been relieved, for that very same reason; a mandatory break when a stay of emergency patients leveled off.
She didn't protest as she understood the routines and went with the flow.

"Your mother is a very good surgeon, Maeve." She said, washing her hands.
"I've learned a few new procedures from her which will aid me in many emergencies." Yes, Ayda was one to learn quickly and she had picked up a few unique procedures from glancing over to Rianna.

Somehow or other Maeve too was washing up and taking a break from her rounds at the hospital. Ayda had developed a bit of hunger, for she hadn't eaten anything since morning. It would be great to share an early evening bite before dark.

Rianna was not as young as she had once been long days like this took their toll. She washed her hands carefully and slowly. "i always enjoyed teaching." She smiled then looked to Maeve.

Maeve nodded.

Rianna softly exhaled, "Well shall we all get something to eat then. Shall we eat out, or in?" She would leave it to the girls to decide as she finished drying her hands. Her scrubs needed changing she pulled off the shirt and tossed it into the hamper as she reached into a closet for another. The galaxy was in good hands with Ayda and Maeve in the medical field.

Maeve dried her hands, "I'm all for out let someone else cook. What do you think Ayda?"

Maeve was tired too it had been a long day. A very long day.

Rations, prepared food or home cooked meals...it mattered little to her. It were always the company which mattered.

She simply nodded to Maeve when she turned from Rianna. It were in a way the best way for Ayda to let her friend decide. She were certain that Maeve's mother would like anything her daughter chose. And since Ayda had little preference, other than choosing the company, she nodded, giving cue to Maeve's suggestion.

Little local coffee shop and eatery...

It had taken some time before they all were able to embark on getting a bite to eat before late evening overtook them. A small emergency had presented itself just before they had been ready to leave. A newborn had been reported having difficult in breathing, turning blue and Rianna had rushed to the pediatric ward. Maeve and Ayda followed suit and in no time Rianna had gotten the infant stabilized and breathing regularly. Naturally, they all stayed in the ward for a few more hours to monitor the infant.
When all were certain that the child were alright, they took to finally getting something to eat...all being a bit famished by then.

The little coffee shop just two and a half block walk from the hospital, was one of those little quaint eateries that for the most part catered to hospital caretakers...shift workers. Sure there were a few of these 24 hr eateries close by, just that this one served better home style meals.
The little geranium that Maeve had given Ayda were brought out of her satchel and placed at the table's center. It did appear that Ayda had gotten attached to the little cacti and were giving it some fresh air and light...and company.

"I never seen so many different species in one place..." Ayda began.
"Maeve were only able to show me what she could in the amount of time we had. And she introduced me to these younglings for me to care for and keep me company on long assignments."

It was then that a waitress came over with glasses and a small pitcher of ice water. She then asked if they were ready to order. And were they!
"Hmm..I'm not sure..." Ayda replied before turning to Maeve.

"What are you having?" She asked her friend. Again, she figured she'd have what her friend were having, as whatever it were, it would no doubt be something she never had before. Ayda never went out to eateries. She mostly ate cafeteria food or rations if she were on a campaign. When at a dorm and if she had to purchase her own food to prepare, they would be staple like food substances...balanced, but nothing to rave about.

Maeve smiled, "Alderaan Stew." It was her favorite when on Alderaan, "Its kinda of a local thing you might like it"

Rianna added, "It's a local dish made with vegetables and meat." Rianna who was busy keeping a clear head about her would only have a salad of greens. She who respected the life force of others found it difficult to eat animal flesh. There were times when she could without a problem but she made a choice not to. She did not force this upon any of her students of the force, or anyone else who chose to eat meat.

This place that they were in was near the hospital it was popular because it was always open, and offered something fresh rather than something in the form of a ration bar.

"The green house is a work progress still. There is always something to add, something to cultivate learn about. What species did you get from the Greenhouse, and I guess I should ask, do you like plants Ayda?" It was hard not to like a plant they were for the most part easy to care for and listened to anyone who would talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom