Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet the folks Sio! Happy Families from Hell [Siobhan]

Starleaves n Stimcafs
So when Sio just said it, there was this long awkward silence again, there’d been a lot of those today! Only broken by her daughter trying to smile, “But you’ll be okay? ” Was all Natoline could think to say again, stuck on repeat. She really meant to say, will we be okay? She’d just found her mum, her Grrbyrr protector, her home, her sister maybe and maybe another mum? If they wanted her, was that the right thing to call Sio’s Partner? She didn’t want to lose them!

Her eyes seemed to dip down, down, down. Inside she was doing somersaults, up down, up down, up down, and had been all day! She was this stranger coming into their lives, how would that work out? Would they want her? When everythin’ moved, she might be in their way.

She kind of froze, like when someone hugged her unexpectedly for the first time, then Sio said she loved having her around. Sio loved her? Her mum loved her, she'd never heard those words before, not from family, rocking lightly, she frozen again! Sio probably thought Nato's next silence was from what she'd told her, but really she was sat rocking lightly from what her mum had said! From way down their somewhere, her emotions bounced back, leaping up to her chest.

“Okaies” She trusted her mum. Had she taken that too well, yep, she still had to process. “We’ll save people right, I mean help?” Natoline asked hopefully, raising her head to look into their speeders glass blankly, straightening her hair up again. She was always a mess! Anything to avoid thinking about losing their home, she’d just found her home, and lost another one behind her!

Sadface, her smile brushing that away, “asteroid ain’t no thing,” okay that sounded stupid even to her, “I mean we can, like, y’know, we can deal," maybe? They'd be okay, right? "Adrils Memorial!" she blurted out, things beginning to dawn on her, what they'd lose.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]​

[member="Natoline Kerrigan"]

"We'll be okay. Firemane has super freighters for the exodus. We estimate that we can transport several hundred million people off Kaeshana. Just not everyone," Siobhan said bluntly. The irony was that she was actually capable of chucking asteroids with telekinesis, but...not this one. You see, sometimes size did matter!

"I said goodbye to Adril and I carry in my heart. I don't need to carry a monument of hers halfway across the Galaxy," she added. "I'm helping the Queen organise the exodus from the Kaeshana side together with [member="Mirien Valdier"]. It'll get...tense once she has to make the announcement. There'll be panic, rebellion...," she trailed off at that. The speeder had reached the spaceport and now dropped down to land. After the craft had landed Siobhan climbed out, gently taking Nato's hand into hers. "I promise, dear. We'll have a new home."

Starleaves n Stimcafs
We’ll be okay. That was all she needed to hear, and she settled right down. Several hundred million was a lot right, like loads. Wait, how many were they leavin’? Well hrmph she put her planning face on, tensing her nose, nope nobody gettin’ left behind no sir! “What if I can,” she shrugged suddenly getting into helper mode, “get’ta few ships?” Just where was she going to get a few ships, she had no idea, don’t bother her with little details like logic! She was just going to do it, and she had Sio to thank for her training, she was thinking like her mum.

They’d have a new home, Sio promised! “We gotta year right mum?” You wait till her mum saw what Nato would do in a cycle to help, she might surprise her. This was her family, her mum, and she loved her, just two days in their villa, she was ready to pull their sun on a string if it’d help, all by her lonesome. String Sun! Nato tm’d for later.

Mischievous little glint in her eye, her brightest Nato wink was given. Resting her hand in her mums happily, plannin' to be sending a wave to Fyor when she got shipside, her sweetest of sweetest faces on askin' him for a little favor. Maybe they needed a genius engineer, well she just happened to know one! “Ummmm about my friend…” 'n yep okay, she just wanted a reason to see him again, but she wasn't telling nobody.

There were about two point three billion people living on Kaeshana. The optimistic assessment was that they would be able to timely evacuate an estimated five hundred million. Give or take a few more. However, there was no way around the fact that a great many would have to be left behind and perish. Preliminary evacuations had already begun, though they could only take so many away without causing a public stir. Siobhan herself had been enacting measures to evacuate children to Tabaqui.

However, she said nothing of this. "If you know anyone who can help and provide ships, please contact them. I'd appreciate a lot. If you have anyone in mind, please come to me,," she said gently, appreciating the fact that her new daughter wanted to help out. The spaceport bureaucracy gave them no trouble and so they were soon heading to the hangar where Siobhan's shiny yacht was parked.

Ah, yes, Nato's friend. "Yes, your friend...or is it a 'friend'?" Siobhan winked at her Nato. No, she was not trolling at all. Well, maybe a little bit. "What about him?"

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Friend? Oh! Friend! Yep, yep, friend.” She wasn’t convincing anyone, smallest of nose wiggles. Sio’s daughter’s blush said otherwise, even without her tell. Siooooooo” she realised she was being teased, blinking her eyes and parting a stand of her hair from her face, phew.

On off with him, always close never there, and then not, and then something and then… “he likes droids.” No “not like that!” she added quickly.

“Dunno, maybe he can do somethin’, he always does. ” Fyor crushing, she didn’t know how he did the stuff he did, his brain was just, wired up all Fyor-like. She’d seen him fit so much into so little before, his quarters were like the cleanest place on earth, until she’d come in next day, and he’d have them all to bits renovating.

Did Nato have anyone in mind? You betcha! Little group’a people she used to know. “Ships, yep can do, be nice'ta have a reunion, well, without the end of the world n all.” She tensed her nose.

Siobhan raised an amused eyebrow. "He likes droids, does he? Well, I'm not judging, I just prefer the real thing. Or a good vibrator," she said with a completely straight face. She may or may not ending up putting a vibrator on Nato's room just to see her reaction because she was such a troll!

Then she turned more serious and patted Nato on the shoulder. "If your friend can help in some manner, I'd appreciate that. You can call him. I do have to meet someone who's so...close to my daughter!" Before them lay the very luxurious yacht and she stepped aboard, beckoning Nato to follow. Once they were aboard Siobhan quickly removed her high heels. They were very sexy and made her look a good deal taller, but they bloody hurt!

Fortunately there were very attentive servant girls aboard the ship who could massage her poor feet. Such as Harmony, whom Nato liked so much! "Welcome back, Mistress Kerrigan. Nato," she said cheerfully, giving the Kiffar an amused wink. Yes, she totally knew about all those looks and peeks!

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Nato teasing achieved, she was blushing visibly! She was also blurting out her laugh, she'd really come around back to her old self, just a little time with her mums direct or attentive tone, hugs, that was it.

Droids, toys, don’t think about him like that, don’t think about harmony either, or both together…. too late. Shy looks to her mum, but a mischievous smile, Sio changed the subject! Phew. Boys and worse girls were just hard, bad stuff happened when she started to think about them like that, her brain just packed up and whizzed off on a vacation, while her mouth tried to fill in for her. Badly.

“Yes he can, he can help, he's gotta” Natoline was a bit over eager, like always, she wanted Sio to meet him, and she really wanted to answer his call. Just one of those pesky little things she hadn’t done, what oh okay she was gonna! “Okaies Sio.” Swishing her hair, which gave her something to fix, mind elsewhere!

Following her mum into her ship, well that blush thing was gone… ohmygod harmony! Nato was just going to look, just gonna look and say hey, and then everythin’ will be easy, cake, harmony cake, “heya Harmony, lookin’ “ she winked at her! Why did Nato say that, now she had to find a word, come on word, “you look,” urrrggg why did this always happen, “nice skirt!” Nice skirt, what did that even mean…. you look nice skirt? Did she even have a skirt on? Hopefully!!!! She totally wasn't thinking about her skirts, much, now she looked like a skirt thief or like she only thought about her skirts.

Flopping by a windowport flustered in the best kind of way, and tying her hair back into a simply ponytail which came down the side of her neck so she could play with something, anything to tug on right now! She also decided she needed some boots! Everyone was always too tall.

Call Fyor, that'll put her mind off of everythin, right. Except fyor-harmony-toy-bot pictures! Sio-trolled!

Harmony's skirt was certainly very lovely. Especially since it happened to be a leather pencil skirt, which, how shall we put it, hugged the curves of her body and showed off her lovely legs. It was just Nato's luck that her new mother happened to be terribly oversexed with a strong appreciation of...beauty.

"Thank you, Nato. I bought it at The Lady's Haven. Lady Kerrigan is very fond of the shop," Harmony said sweetly. Sauntering over to the minibar she got out drinks. Namely a glass of wine for Siobhan and juice for Nato. After all, underage drinking is bad! Well, to be honest this writer has no clue what the law on that sort of thing is in this Galaxy. After all, fourteen-year old Padawans commanded units of clone troopers during the Clone Wars.

"There you go, dear," Harmony said when she passed Nato her glass. "Would you like a massage, my Lady?" she asked Siobhan. "And did the family meeting go well?"

Siobhan gave the maiden an eager nod. "Yes, that would be lovely, dear," she said as she cat down on a leather couch and leaned against a cushion. "Nato's parents were massive arseholes, so I crushed their vases and broke her father's arm. I've adopted Nato," she announced. Soon soft moans were escaping her throat after Harmony had bent down and her very nimble fingers began working their magic on Siobhan's poor feet. No, this is not a case of trolling Nato at all.

"Oh," Harmony said as if hearing this sort of thing was totally normal. Then again, she worked for Siobhan. "Congratulations, Nato. Welcome to the family," she spoke cheerfully.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Harmony sauntering, was just bad… dangerously bad.

“Sio ummm, can we save the shop.” She found herself saying before she knew what she was saying. She got juice, which was a good idea for a parent! Mum was looking out for her? Nato drunk too much wine, bad influence from Fyor and bars, but her drink got a Nato pause, like the first hug, or the first time she said she’d loved having her around, because she’d never experienced it before.

Trolling! I’m’gonna’look’over’there! Okay she looked at harmony, but nobody knew, and you couldn’t prove it because she looked at her reflection, so it didn’t count. Godddddd she wanted her at her feet, no, no, no she didn't, no she wanted to be...

Viewing screen on…. phew.

Nato kinda liked being looked out for. She sipped on her fruity taste, letting that fizz settle, and wound her legs around to rest them together, wiggling her toes, shoes on this time thank you very much! She looked enviously at her mum and harmony, they had such pretty feet, not hideous like hers, or so Nato had always been told. Really for anyone else her feet were just fine, kinda small but okay, her shoe size had always been such a bother to her old…. old…. way old ex mother. She wasn't even an ex mother, okay that tugged at her heart to say.

Welcome to the family. Breaking smile, skipping up to her lips, family, glazy eyes, her family! “Thanks'you harmony” she said sweetly, and from the bottom of her heart, leaning over wistfully watching her calling screen, which was bleeping away. Each second seemed like minutes, would he answer her, wouldn’t he answer her, would he…. harmony’s skirt was really nice… nope, no peeking! She coiled her hair around her finger….

Nuts and Bolts (Dead, PM Writers Account)
Where would you find Fyor Nayus of an evening hour, well actually two places, either in a bar, or elbow deep in droids fixing them up, covered in grease and every other engineering fluid imaginable. Today was a mix, a two for one! He was in a bar on Voss, repairing their droids, and getting free drinks. Needless to say, the Lorrdian had taken great pains to fix up every droid in the bar, and several outside of it.

Leaning his back to the bar, he was wiping down his hands with a cloth, Jedi robes were on, well half on because Fyor always had tool belts, gadgets and all manner of other mechanical things strapped to him, at least in polite company. With one new detail… artificial eyes… Natoline knew immediately something was wrong, and she wanted to panic, but was too happy to see him to panic.

“Natoline! My dear it has been far too long since I saw your delightful face looking back at me, to what do I owe this most valued and unforgettable evening’s enchantment.” Always one for speeches. Drink in hand, well bottle actually, Fyor finished up his wine bottle, and put down his spice stick so that he might better talk to her. He’d clearly been at it for a longggggg night

Natoline laughed, totally crushing she always did with his stupid long speeches, his eyes really, really concerned her but she just let it go, too happy to see him. They talked about the impending disaster and his keen engineering mind set to calculating answers, on saving space… they didn’t get that far before…

YZTFVAl.jpg

Areialla

Areialla was an Eldorai star queen, well minus her title and everything else about being a queen, but you wouldn’t know it to look at her! Her fingers ran small circles traced along her mistress’s door, accentuating bumps and curvatures of their room. Rocking hips side to side, curling her smile up as she bit on a finger, her thin white covering was very tactfully picked out today. Waiting for Sio to give her a nod, she’d been hired as new ‘help’, mostly because of her belly dancing skills, and how supple she could be. Suppleness was important for hired help, for tidying up!

Airealla sauntered, giving harmony a run for her money, like the two might practice sauntering till the wee hours of the morning, and leaned over Nato to tidy something, licking her lips and accidently 'bumping' her.

“Natoline where are you exactly!” Fyor said, spilling what was left of his drink.

Siobhan watched the scene with wry amusement. No, she had not giving Ariealla the nod to mess with Natoline because in her opinion was way too uptight and nervous about this stuff. Not at all. There were no truth to the allegations that she was an awful troll.

As for Areialla herself, she was very lovely and suppleness was a most desirable quality. As were dancing skills. Sometimes after a stressful day Siobhan relaxed herself by asking one of her servant girls to dance for her. It was always very relaxing and allowed her to take her mind off work. So she suppressed a chuckle when the blonde bombshell accidentally bumped into her daughter, before moaning softly when Harmony touched a particularly sensitive on her feet and lapped attention on her toes.

Perhaps she should tell Nato that the beautiful blonde could give her a massage too if she wanted. After all, the young Kiffar was her daughter now and the staff of the Kerrigan-Alcori household was very attentive! As for Fyodor, he had a thing for flowery speeches and complimenting her daughter was always a good thing, though he sounded like he had been drinking too much, which made Siobhan frown a bit. Perhaps she should ask [member="Mirien Valdier"] to check his background a bit.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Bumped, Natoline’s little mouth opened but nothing came out, so she closed it quickly again, freezing up in her chair. Whoever’this’is… was she really looking at me like that! Nope, no… just imaginin'. Yep, How does she keep that on! Tape? Breathe… pfffttt, hair blown upwards, harmony doing her thing too… her cheeks went the color of a rosebush. Pffff hot in here.

Where... was she?.“Huh oh! my mum’s ship Fyor.”

Fyor looked to recover himself very quickly indeed, if only so he could ogle the screen, in a very gentlemanly fashion no less, but ogle it all the same.

Natoline gave him a playful disapproving look, blinking innocently at the whole situation and his eyebrow waggling that came back in return. Because her butterflies in her stomach were making her.. phew! awkward!!! Erm, not much more work was done with dancer-girl making her toes curl up. Areialla was virtually in her lap while she tidied up around Sio’s daughter, with Nato tryin’ to talk, her little mouth kept going to say stuff’ then nothing happened. Sneaking peeks, when she thought nobody was looking, other times she was just, tidying up her hair.

Areialla would flash harmony amused looks, and sometimes check to see if Siobhan minded, she was enjoy this, such a little performer. Dropping her dusting cloth under Nato’s chair, bending low…. and up beside her… “oops”. She said face to face with the Kiffar, Nato mouthed words about that being, okay, she was almost dying here, tingling. To round off her daily sauntering, Areialla made her way back to a very comfortable chair and lounged out, crossing her very modest and completely PG-13 legs.

For Fyor’s part, promises were made to stay in contact, and that Fyor would send some “Satisfactory and most equitable arrangements for your freighters Mistress Kerrigan, most assuredly we can increase your living space on board, if that meets with your approval”, his words, whatever that Fyor’babble meant! Natoline just shrugged, and smiled happily at him, lost in her own little world when he spoke, especially when he told he’d be coming to meet her in person!

Either way, Fyor signed off, and squees were had, Nato jumped up and started walking about, animated, holding her hands below her chin, elbows pressed together, like she was giddy.

"Muuuuum" Nato asked with her most pleading of puppy eyes, "can he visit?" Nose wiggle given, "to, y'know help with our ships?"

Conversation was made. Siobhan clamped down on the urge to chuckle, for Areialla was being very lovely and her daughter's reaction was just adorable. Both in her response to the blonde Eldorai and in how dreamily she responded to Fyor. She would have to troll her new daughter about this. Fyor better treat her like a princess!

"That would be satisfactory. I look forward to discussing details with you when we meet in person. My daughter clearly thinks the world of you," Siobhan said, not trolling at all. Actually, she was totally doing that. So Fyor signed off and Nato abruptly turned into a giddy schoolgirl. It was so adorable.

"Just 'help with our ships' or help you with something more, sweetie? Sure, he can come. Looks like a smart guy. Since you're so excited about seeing him, I believe I'll have to grill him thoroughly. You got to tell me how you met," Siobhan said in a tone of wry amusement before glancing over to the beautiful blonde. Needless to say she would ask Mirien to perform a background check. Siobhan was fairly liberal and preferred using a gentle hand when it came to her parenting, but also extremely protective. "That's Areialla. Lovely girl, isn't she?"

"I'm sure if you asked her nicely, she'd give you a massage, dear," Harmony interjected. "You and Fyor were so cute."

Starleaves n Stimcafs
More? She buried her head in her hands, waves of embarrassment and leaned over to sigh and flop near her mum, resting over her chair’s arm, looking up at their ship's roof wistfully. Kicking her toes out, and blushing deeply, like she had been for a good ten minutes now.

“Its always gonna be like this isn’t it.” She said softly to Siobhan, extremely happy. Before when she’d asked Siobhan at the villa, she’d been unsure of herself, now her change was all her dreams just comin’ true. Impending disaster notwithstanding! Pesky disasters, she tensed her nose.

She was gonna float off, and probably would have if she knew how. “Oh! yes he’s smart, really really smart, and he’s great with droids, you’ll love him Sio, and he’s really good with numbers, and… and… and…” her little list went on for a while.

“Kinda met before all this, stuff with y’know,” she looked at her chest, where her crystal would be, then up, “was a guy, being all too heavy.” Heavy, Nato could mean anything, “n Fyor came up, and told him he was my dad, and to get home before school starts.” She let out a small blurting laugh, “my dad, pffftt” she stuck her tongue out at the ships ceiling, “but he was kinda cute, and he took my arm, and walked me too the bar, and.. he never kinda left.” They’d always gone out together, met different people, but never apart.

Areialla... “y…yep” Nato whispered softly to Sio, stuttering... giving her, her Siooooooo look again, she knew she was totally being trolled. Areialla being who she was couldn’t help but be very Areialla-like, alluringly shifting her legs just enough to tease. Nato blinked to Harmony, blinking to Siobhan and then… Areialla, okaies, by now she was going to melt into this chair, and Areialla hadn’t even touched her!

“Uhhh,” she moved her lips side to side. Areialla just took her cue and stood up, long slender strides, head dipped just slightly down, to take Nato’s hand. Ohmygod.

Siobhan smiled brightly. "I'm very glad you had someone looking out for you like that," she said warmly. "You two are clearly very close and he seems like someone who can help us out a lot. I'll definitely have to talk to him when he comes to visit." Talk, not interrogate. There was a difference. Also make sure that her kid and Fyor knew about condoms and stuff. She did not want to become a grandmother so soon!

This one thinks that Siobhan has an hyperactive imagination sometimes. "If you want Areialla to be your personal handmaiden, I am sure that can be arranged. You would be happy with that, wouldn't you, Arei?" Siobhan asked sweetly. Still not trolling. Not at all. She looked at her chrono. Give or take a couple minutes and the yacht would be slipping out of hyperspace and arrive in orbit above Kaeshana. "By the way, Nato, I got a present for you."

Starleaves n Stimcafs
“Yep, yep he’s always doin’ that,” bit stuffy some days but so handsome, pffffft. Nato glanced back to her mum, while being led away by Areialla, squiding her feet to keep up, shuffling along, brrrrr, shivers and the good kind. Fyor better behave when he met Sio! Not that he misbehaved, unless you counted drinking everything in the cellar and then going out for more. Silly man! Her old parents had hated him because he was a bit scruffy, but loved him for keeping their daughter occupied, just way out of their way. “He even does silly poems.”

Areialla slowly sat Nato down, with a hand pushing just gently on her shoulder, to sit Nato down with a bump. The same hand which ran around Nato’s collarbone, finger extended to push just hard enough, bottom lip just touching her teeth as she often did, killer smile.

Handmaiden… “Ummmm” Her daughter said to Sio’s question. Okaies, she mouthed to Areialla silently, struggling to look at her, face redder than red. Okay Areialla mouthed back silently. Natoline’s hands in her lap legs pressing them together, Nato was tense, but almost yearning for those hands which she kept looking at, was she ever.

Warming Nato’s muscles up, fingertips loosening and preparing her neck, Areialla was keenly aware to not rush, to take her time. Nato was carrying so much tension… “relax, go with it” the blond bombshell whispered into her ear, and Nato’s started to feel her neck loosen. Long light strokes of Areialla’s hands followed across Nato’s neck, Areialla glanced to harmony playfully,

Drifting off into her own little world, nice world, hot, comfortable, ohmygod, ohmygod she’s on my neck, her toes curled up, but relaxed with the rest of her. Areialla soon had Nato’s head sagging forward.

“Been a rough day?” Areialla asked.

“Uh huh.” Nato said.

“How is it now?” Areialla teased.

“Uh huh.” Nato said.

Ohhhh present! Nato’s eyes blinked open, “for me!!!!” Areialla rested against their chairs arm, lounging out beside Nato, “but uh I don’t have anythin’ for you?” You could almost see her tension wanting to creep back, people always bought stuff for those they loved right? At least her old family had always done, she felt bad.

"Sweet Arei has very nimble fingers, doesn't she?" Siobhan grinned very broadly when she watched Areialla help Nato get comfortable and soothe all the tenseness from her neck. The blonde Eldorai was such a sweetheart and the way the young Kiffar responded to her ministrations was completely adorable.

"Relax, Nato. You don't have to buy my stuff. Life's more than possessions. Besides, I got a lovely daughter today. That's more than enough," she said warmly, giving a nod to Areialla so that she might continue liberating Nato from the tenseness the poor lass was feeling. Then she opened her little handbag and took out a small, gift-wrapped package. Yes, there was even a ribbon because Siobhan was corny that way. She levitated the small package over to Nato. when her daughter opened it, she would find an slim silvery tube that was no more than 6cm in length and on first sight looked like a pendant, but was actually a hold-out bolter along with tiny ammunition. "It's a hold-out bolter, dear," Siobhan would explain once Nato had opened the packet.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Nato managed another “Uh huhhhhh” when Sio asked about a certain space elf'ies fingers, blowing some hair out of her eyes, her shoulders sagging happily.

Bounce went Nato! She got a lovely daughter! Well Nato had already bounced over, Arei was gonna have to wait! Sitting crossed legged in front of Sio, like a little girl at her name day again, she moved to clip It around her neck and Arei helped, Nato holding her hair up so mrs wonder fingers could fasten her gift. Yep she had her nickname picked out. Nato was already beaming from ear to ear, spinning her bolter and smiling up, twirling her jewellery. Kind of hard to put into words what coming from a family who couldn’t care less about you, to a mum who was showing her deep affect, felt like for little Nato. Everything from protection, to Arei fingers, to love, to a home. All the Kiffar girl could do, was hold that bolter to hold memories of her mum and their moment, wanting to be part of it forever. She was doing that for about five minutes, little Nato freeze going on while she adjusted, clear eyes full of emotion.

But…. gifts, she really wanted to return somethin’ like, special n, well.

“You mebbie, noticed all our… “ she felt awkward saying it, “things and stuff I collect at home, like our clock.” A clock from when Sio had found her again at firemane’s station, which now she woke up to every morning back at her room at Sio’s villa, “Have a lil box with special memories for me.” She unclipped her bracelet, and handed it to her mum, “Only got this spare key, can you keep it for me.. us mum. That way y’know, always got you lookin’ out in case we.. I lose anythin', n…stuff,” she smiled, inching her head to her side and back, smallest of movements very emotional.

Sio_Bracelet.jpg
Memory Bracelet

Not really an expensive gift or anything, her bracelet was valuable enough with hand crafted high quality silver, a jewel or two, but gesture was what Nato wanted to give to Sio, to say she trusted her with everythin’, all her past memories that were personal to her, and somewhere back their in her mind, if anything happened, like crazy sith cannibals or something, Sio had her memories safe under lock and key. Not that she wanted to think like that right now, nope, she was safe here, she knew that, but you know.

It was not the most expensive or extravagant gift, but it was not monetary worth that mattered. Siobhan understood what Nato was trying to convey to her. That she trusted her absolutely with all and everything. And this was something Siobhan treasured and valued deeply. It meant the world to her.

And so she took the bracelet with the key, giving Nato a very bright smile. "Thank you, sweetie. This means a lot to me. I promise I'll keep it safe for you," she said warmly and meant it. Limping over she bent dow to give her daughter a hug, before affectionately stroking her hair. "My sweet little girl," she spoke fondly before releasing Nato.

In the same moment the yacht finally emerged from hyperspace in a flash and manifested in the orbit of Kaeshana. "Looks like we're home." Not far from it was the Tirathana Skyport, where Nato had tried to purchase the clock and been reunited with Siobhan, and where, inside the Countess' suite, [member="Coryth Elaris"] had cured the young Kiffar of the venomous Sith Poison she had been infected with. The yacht soon descended downward and broke through the planet's atmosphere.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Hugged!!! Sio’s voice, Natoline beamed warmly, feeling soft, little freeze with her eyes closed, taking a quick inhale of air. She’d probably just sit there until they landed. Nato had nowhere else to want to be… ever, could she just sit here forever instead? Basking, that feeling, you didn’t need force m’gubbins to see Sio’s daughter was every day finding comfort and love, "I love you mum." She whispered as natural as hugging or sitting there.

Her mum wouldn’t see Nato move, except to keep her hand on her necklace, holding tight.

Areialla curled up beside on the floor, and… ate grapes, she seemed to enjoy grape nibbling, or perhaps she was just messing with Harmony with how she ate them ha! Harmony-trolled. Little Nato thought as she eventually peeked an eye open, giving Areialla her tightest small smile. She thought she kinda liked her, no not just like that… wait where was her mind going… now she was being grape-trolled, grrrr!

Grape thieving out of Areialla’s palm! Nato's tongue stuck out a little. Take that space elf!

“Home,” Nato felt home, she got up to look out of their window, excitement rushing up… then her thoughts of losing everythin’ bubbled up too, she slowly blinked, and titled her head to Sio, just smiling half sad, half happy. “Work work work to do mum,” she said meaning she’d be busy every day doin’ somethin’ to get people ready, even if she couldn’t say why 'n stuff. Serious face, breaking to joked to deflect her emotion, “we gotta save harmony’s shop,” over-bright smile saying oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom