Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maze Runners (Lords of the Fringe Dominion of Dasid Anya)

@Zaiden James-Greyson @Lucien Cordel @Pandeima @Mikhail Shorn @Sargon Vynea @Dranok Lussk @[member="Ashin Varanin"] @Elijah Rowlin @Morna Imura @Garth Hummel @Valik @Spencer Jacobs

Shinju looked at the maze and remained very still for a moment while she breathed in deeply. Her shoulders rolled with a look at the maze. Or at least their path, gravity wasn't going to be their friend but if there was something she could do it would be survive in the maze. Shinju started to run it letting the armors coat billow behind her. If anything this was going to be something strange. So many traps that can be done and so many people. Well she could always help the others get the prize or through. They could eat the stragglers.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]

"Makes sense to me, Python. This is Grand Admiral Shira Karrde; call me what you will. Good luck in there. I'm relying on you for comms coordination -- there's only so much I can do with the Force."

Matreya

Just as the others began to move, Zaiden to really began. Launching forward like a rocket, Zaiden turned at the next fork, this time right. Marking the correlating symbol on both wall, and paper as he went. As before Zaiden was using the utmost stealth in his markings, each being a symbol that was equivalent to a direction, thus even if someone attempted sabotage or theft of his paper and pencil, he would still have a map. This one being a physical map, that most may notice on occasion but usually will believe to be regular chips in the walls.

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Rave's path crossed with Zaiden's.

"They say you're the stealthiest one around," she said, sliding down a bent-gravity slope to stand beside him. "Light-bending and such. I'd ask for pointers, but that's not really the kind of thing where a little goes a long way, is it."

A maze. Spectacular. The closest experience Circe had ever had with a maze was a particularly terrible experience on Nar Kreeta. She had found her way through it well enough... but there wasn't much else to say in regards to that. Right now, all she wished to do was maneuver through this maze and be the first to find whatever secrets were located in here.

"Set the scanners to the upper theta-pi band. It'll help clear some of the interference. I want to the center of this maelstrom. Be sure to map everywhere we go so we don't make another wrong turn if something goes wrong."

After all, there was the possibility of running into old friends.

@[member="Rave Merrill"]

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
"Who? HelloooooAOOAAGAGAAGAGGAGAGGGGGHHHHHH!H!H!!!!!!!" KRAKKOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!

Fizz....

The holocams deactivated, and Jak stood alone in a large smoking stain on the floor. It had been a simple matter to fake his death, and with the holocams out of commission here, he could fully utilize his cloak. Unfurling it, he let it come down, and turned it on. Now, wherever he would be, any local gravity generators would be temporarily deactivated, and any holocams fizzed out.

So sayeth his suit creator [Qae].

Now oriented properly, he ran off to attempt to find someone else.

But then gravity shifted again, the tunnel became a slide, and Rave found herself separated from Zaiden before he could answer. She slid through the maze, leaving errant streaks on the floor with her chalk, until she found herself arrested by slamming into @[member="Pandeima"].

The Nightsister pulled herself from the tangle of limbs. "Sorry about that," she said.

Matreya

Zaiden never stopped his massive stride full speed sprint, ignoring the female before entirely. Just as soon as the gravity shifted for Zaiden, he began to launch upward...but then reached out and gripped himself in mid air. Once stable, Zaiden used a push to continue himself down the same hallway. It was at a far shorter pace, but he could control his route in this fashion.

Sargon watched his small group of men as they followed behind the prophets traverse the maze. Their main goal here was back up and pack mule in all honesty and they knew it. Sargon knew his role was simply to coordinate their efforts and secure the objective. His men carried food, water, ropes, extra weapons, and torches. The last might seem strange but Sargon had theorized it would help him to orientate towards a specific direction by noting the flow of the smoke. Ahead of him walked another of the prophets he was unfamiliar with. She looked more then interesting, but Sargon was no where foolish enough to allow his mind to drift.

Coming to a crossroad he looked up and noticed a half a dozen more tunnels above. "Be interesting if the ending was actually the start line. With all this gravitational change and loops you'd never be able to tell."
@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]

Circe rather quickly stood up from the impact. "Rave? Didn't I last see you trying to seduce me in Velok's laboratory?" She raised an eyebrow at the woman while still proceeding onwards. The map of this tormentous maze was growing more and more detailed by the moment - flux here, gravity distortion there, rift directly ahead... Wait, rift?

"Is that... Is that a midgit wormhole? Force... this place is insane."

The map-maker was glued to her wrist with as many bonds and whatnot as she could secure it with. It wasn't coming off any time soon.

"So Rave... Once we've done this, shall we head to Paradiso and catch up?"

@[member="Pandeima"]

Rave shrugged fluidly. "Yeah, that was me. It's the job. Most of the time, Velok just needed me to help him warp Leviathans of Corbos. That time, he needed a way to distract you. Nice to meet you for real. Tell me about this Paradiso -- one woman's paradise is another's hellhole, as Ayasha can tell you."

Jak Sandrow

As he stealthed along, his cloak blurring his presence to the cameras, he thought he could hear women's voices. Two of them.

"Python to Karrde. I think I found two friendlies. Confirm?"

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]

Ashin continued to split her focus between her elementary battle meditation and the comm puncher that let her throw and receive transmissions through the maze's shielding. "Confirmed, Python. That's Pandeima and Rave. Steer clear if you value your sanity."

Jak Sandrow

"Heh. Pandeima's my wife." He left it at that, signing off again.

He planned to give them a good scare.

Sneaking up on the floor (which for them was the roof), he said, from over their heads: "You two should keep an eye on the road."

@[member="Rave Merrill"] @[member="Pandeima"]

@[member="Sargon Vynea"]

Shinju looked at the man and smirked as she had to laugh in agreement. The end of the maze to her meant only one thing... Fun and standing here right now Shinju spoke. "Well if you stick with me we can do many things and plenty of food if we get hungry. Now come on and start going, we have a goal and the commander doesn't like failure. I should know ones who fail get to come and play with me." Shinju started to move around letting her madness creep along while straightening herself. It was time to play and win for the commander.

"Please... the less said about that unstable fem-nightmare, the better. After all, she did torture my daughter..." She gave a slight pause at the second comment. "Well... Basically, it's my adopted homeworld. I've been storing scrap and whatnot there. Gave me an excuse to get the Fringe some of those Tryton-class cargo haulers and the containers they haul as well. Nothing's useful, I can tell you... All of it's so busted that even Raxus Prime salvagers wouldn't reuse it."

Hearing @[member="Elijah Rowlin"], Circe decided to be cheeky. With a smile, she sent a Force Push up, directly above her... which would send Jak flying. "Woops, sorry about that."

@[member="Jorus Merrill"]

Matreya

Soon enough, gravity shifted again, and Zaiden was pulled to the wall nearest himself with a hard grunt. Standing, Zaiden dusted himself off. He was beginning to doubt himself...he had let @[member="Jorus Merrill"] get to him. It wasn't as if anything had substantially changed, he just felt he may lose, the more and more he thought about it. And that seemed the onlly thing currently on his mind..

Jak Sandrow

He wasn't sent flying, just flattened.

"You two are on the wrong wall." he stated matter-of-factly. "Also, you're going the wrong way."

He nodded to @[member="Rave"] Merill. "Afternoon, Rave. Good to see you again."

Sargon simply nodded to the Prophet as he followed her with his team. The group was going its own directions so he went a soldier off with each keeping a pair with him. Following close behind he kept his HUD on record mode hoping it would allow them to make some sort of map despite the gravitational interference. "Yes, Ma'am. My apologies, Ma'am, but I don't know the proper address for a prophet?" Quickening his pace besides her he asked these questions out of more then mere curiosity. They say the truth will set you free, but to Sargon it destroyed his truth. He could use the force if he wanted, if he was taught.@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom