Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maze Runners (Lords of the Fringe Dominion of Dasid Anya)

@[member="Sargon Vynea"]

Shinju looked at him for a moment and her face remained very straight while the eyes tracked him. "I have no idea what that means, do you even speak basic? Use the beepy boopy thingy that tells us where to go. I don't have the force ability to sense my way." She crossed her arms and looked up, around and at the ground. This was going to be a long mission if he couldn't ge the thingy to go into the other thingy.

Elsewhere, Jorus was -- quite sensibly -- watching the big game in an auditorium full of Killiks and Lugubraa. They winced and groaned every time a Fringer got in a hit, or in a bind, or in a body bag. And he kept the score: the number of Fringe Forcers who had died because of his reverse psychology. So far, high single digits.

He got it all on recording. For later reference, for research on various people and their skillset, etc.

Matreya

Soon, despite his attempts to finally push it away, the irritating issues became something worse. He began to fear that he may lose, it did not stop nor slow him in anyway but still. Fear caused people to make mistakes, thus Zaiden began to focus evermore. He would not give in...@[member="Jorus Merrill"] could do it, Zaiden can. Repeating this over and over in his mind like a chorus to a song, he hoped it could become a hymn. Songs that meant something came from the soul, and if he believed he could beat it...well he could.

Hopefully...

(OOC: Sorry I have no clue what is going on right now, I read over some replies and now I am so confused lol)

Isis walked through the maze wandering and lost, her mind was focused on finding and ensnaring either @[member="Jorus Merrill"] or @[member="Garth Hummel"]l but as it was the duo seemed to have evaded her detection so she wanders aimlessly through the underground maze trying to figure out where she is, as it is her senses are tingling from the fact she senses things nearby but her searching keeps coming up empty with nothing.

As she wanders she starts to feel the pull of the dark side once more, an ally in distress... She starts a sprint heading directly toward @[member="Jorus Merrill"] but wont be there for some time since she is on the other side of the maze, with luck she'll arrive there in time to save @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"].

@[member="Isis Fontana"] would discover fairly soon that, although she was tracking Jorus with the Force in an accurate way, she'd wind up against the impermeable outer wall of the maze. Jorus was outside the maze, in a comfortable room with a large alien crowd, watching her. He squinted at the map and the holofeed, recognizing that she was there because she sensed him.

@[member="Pandeima"]

Rave shrugged fluidly and threw Circe a grin. "Whatever you say," she said. "Now let's get this sucker back out of the maze. I'm betting we can get out of here in another handful of hours. Elijah's mapping seems pretty decent to me."

She unfolded a backpack and slipped the prototype into it. The pack had a frame and padding to protect the device even in variable gravity.

Sargon simply assumed she was either crazy or was one of those people who were powerful enough they never learned limitations of 'beep boop bop thingies'. He ran randmly through the maze as the gravity came till he stopped suddenly his eyes caught on a small faded chalked up arrow. "Well seems we have a guardian angel. This way ma'am."
@[member="Jorus Merrill"]

@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Valik walked over to @[member="Ashin Varanin"], a woman who seemed rather taxed by continuous meditation for hours on end, and gave her a bottle of Rancoraide, you know one of those sports drinks with the electrolytes. Except in star wars.

"You've been rather hard at work it seems Admiral." He said, using her name of choice for the month. Admittedly it was a bit tedious keeping up with the woman, but he had recently learned the usefullness of having many faces himself, masquerading as a bounty hunter, salesmen, even a Vong that one time.

"You've got a rather decent crew here I must say. This operation has impressed me."

@[member="Sargon Vynea"]

Shinju followed after him and looked at the markings. Someone was making a path or a trap or they liked drawing on walls. Bad children, what would their parents say in the end. Ah it didn't matter, they were in the maze and now it was time to really have fun while the horny guy played with his thingy and led the way. They would find the prize or at least they would get something worthwhile. Maybe lunch... she was hungry and dark meat was always tender.

Isis continued to spring toward the feeling of distress only to the she ran into a wall, one she didn't notice due to the adrenaline pumping wildly in her system and the beat of her heart pacing at an unbelievable rhythm of chaos.

As she bumped her head against a silent wall she fell to the ground and looked up and found it sizzle out to show a wall, somehow she had ran into an obstruct, whatever it was wouldn't let her pass and the feeling of distress was lost.

@[member="Jorus Merrill"].

"Indeed... Let's get out of here. You and I have a lot to discuss, as do myself and Jak.

With that, the three of them began their journey out of the maze. With @[member="Elijah Rowlin"]'s mapping equipment, @[member="Rave Merrill"]'s fine sense of direction, and Circe's map(showing them where they'd been and what gravitational forces were active in the maze), the party would be out of the maze in mere hours. And there was a lot to discuss in regards to this, yes there was."

Sargon ran at a quick pace now his eyes seeking out the small chalk arrows now that he knew what he was looking for. He no longer tried to map or worried about the changing gravity. If he could simply keep on the route of Jorus Merrill there was no way it ended but out.

@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]@[member="Jorus Merrill"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

You've reached the edge of the maze, Isis. The one you sense is the one you tortured at Zaadja, Jorus Merrill, an Omega Protectorate officer and Warden of the Sky.

Listen to my voice as I give you directions. I can lead you back to rendezvous with others.

Isis got up off the ground when the strangest thing happened... a voice boomed in her head Karrde get out of my mind she hissed back using her telepathy... as she rose she looked at the wall and walked closer and placed her hand against the wall and felt it giving her a shock that was arousing, she smirked and then turned around and began to walk away I see you're tricks are endless, Admiral she beckoned back to her and continued to walk back toward the others...

She walked through the maze and found her own way from the echoes of the force guiding her, seeing the force like she did was always an advantage, it whipsered into her ear, it guided her instincts and gave her a way to find those that might be lost, but it also prevented her from being happy... The dark side is such a cruel weapon, as she walked on she decided it was best for Karrde to guide her So where are they? she asked.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
@[member="Ashin Varanin"]

He let the women do their thing, then brought up his comm. "Karrde, this is Python. We have located the artifact, repeat, we have located the artifact. We'll be heading for the exit."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Oh, NOW you want my voice in your head, Isis? said Karrde, amused. I'll lead you to Pandeima and her associates; they've found the prototype and are approaching the exit, I think. Even I don't have a map.

@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]

"Good to know, Python. I'll be waiting at the exit."

Isis continued to walk and sneered at the admirals snide comments Location, where are they dearest karrde? she half-teased half-hissed back to @[member="Ashin Varanin"] and she walked toward some unknown destination.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Pain slammed into the Dark Knight's brain, just for a moment.

If you want to be in my inner circle, Menace, you'll save your attitude for enemies. Take your next right, then two lefts, then up. Gravity will reverse and you'll go from climbing to sliding. That'll put you with Pandeima.

Jorus squinted at the holodisplay.

"She's listening to someone," he murmured to himself. "Gotta be Ashin -- or Spencer, maybe. Coordinatin' all of this. Yeah, Spencer'd never steer clear of Ashin. Maybe she's that Yun-Harla. Playin' both sides."

He scanned the holocam feeds, looking for @[member="Garth Hummel"]. The assassin had yet to play his cards.

She felt a pang of pain in her mind and just relished on it and did as Karrde said and took the next right and continued to walk until she came to the first left, rounding the corner she walked and then took another left and looked up.... such a short leap she commented to herself and then leap upward and caught her leg on the ledge and balanced herself, she then started to walk when the gravity reverse and like she said Isis began to glide and shortly afterward she slid...

Moments later she landed next to @[member="Pandeima"] and then responded to @[member="Ashin Varanin"] Next time make sure you buy me dinner before you let me play on the carnival rides she jested this time and picked herself up and looked at the greenie Nice to see my oldest friend here, now where do we go from here? she asked @[member="Pandeima"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom