Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maze Runners (Lords of the Fringe Dominion of Dasid Anya)

@[member="Pandeima"] @[member="Isis Fontana"] @[member="Elijah Rowlin"]

Rave's eyes lit up at the sight of Isis Fontana.

"You! Velok told me about you. He said your body used to make Sith poison, but the Jedi changed it. Did you ever keep samples of it?"

Isis seen Rave and then smirked at her and walked over to the girl Keep it down will you? she told the excited girl and No I don not have samples, but I am sure the Jedi do She informed @[member="Rave Merrill"].

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Rave grinned. "Fair enough," she said. "I'll have to do something about that. I'm sort of Fringe's poison-bioweapon-alchemy expert, bio alchemy anyway. Name's Rave." She glanced at Pandeima, then shrugged. Very few people knew her last name, but she could stand on her own two feet, even with that name hanging around her neck. Pandeima might as well find out now. "Rave Merrill. Hey, is that the exit?"

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
The door opened. There stood Ashin and a huge, cheering crowd of Killiks and Lugubraa.

"Congratulations," said Ashin. "You're the first to make it through. Three days, well above average." No reason to note that Jorus Merrill had done the same, in about the same amount of time, and that the native record was a day and a half. "We've got showers and food, suites, everything you need. The diplomatic side of things, incidentally, was a success. Dasid Anya is ours, and their people are our people."

Isis smirked as she heard this and then passed by Ashin and went inside, it was a fun run but now it's all over and Isis would need to seriously shower and get into a fresh pair of clothes.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]
@[member="Rave Merrill"]
@[member="Pandeima"].

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Elijah watched the people cheering and yelling, and gave a quick good-natured wave.

Muttering to @[member="Pandeima"] out of the corner of his mouth, he asked her, "There any chance of a celebration dinner from these people? If not, I'll treat you to a dinner. See what they serve here."

"You, me, Isis, and Rave." She had nothing against Rave Merrill - it wasn't her fault that Jorus was such a piece of bantha fodder to her. "Isis, remember that experiment we performed a while back? The one that gave you such an ability to produce Sith poison? I'd be glad to do it again..."

Yes she was.

@[member="Rave Merrill"] @[member="Isis Fontana"] @[member="Elijah Rowlin"]

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Elijah watched the woman stalk off. "Well that was an answer if there ever was one. How about you, @[member="Rave Merrill"]? Still up for a dinner?"

He didn't mind paying; only one more person. Not like a banquet or anything.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]
@[member="Pandeima"]

Varus Ren

V
@[member="Sargon Vynea"]

Garth had been following his target for days…days damn it. @[member="Isis Fontana"] had slipped from his grasp, the soldier wouldn't be so lucky. Calling on what amount of the force he could access Garth silenced his footsteps as he crept up on Sargon. The mans only chance at survival came when Garth clenched his hand into a fist and activating/energizing the Thorn of Ryloth on his forearm, the sound of the blade deploying singled his presence, but it didn't matter. Garth was already bringing the blade towards the Zabrak's throat.

@[member="Jorus Merrill"]

Isis sensed danger and looked back toward the last known location of the others... she was by now in the bathroom readying herself for a shower but now that will have to wait, getting dressed quickly she raced out of the bathroom with her blades she made for the location of @[member="Garth Hummel"] and @[member="Sargon Vynea"], as she rounded a corner she quickly tried to get there.

Sargon simply got lucky, he never heard the sound of the blade as his concentration was ahead, but he had one strength. Sargon simply never worked alone. He'd come in with ten men and even though he'd broken off a few he still had five with him. Shinju's presence had made them all a bit nervous between her various threats to eat them, and flay them. As such they were a bit high strung when the assassin came though, and recognizing him from the lift didn't think to say anything. They did however know how to yell a warning when the blade came alive.

Sargon heard the screams but it the words would never have made it in time. In fact Sargon would have been dead by the time he comprehended the words, but he did turn his head and shoulders as he heard the words to look behind at his men. As such the blade slide through the back of his neck's armor and against the skin leaving a razor thin red line. Continuing the spin instinct took over as he brought his arms around for his weapons. The assassin had put himself in the middle of a six man team, and Shinju was near by. Weapons still being drawn and space given it was time now to choose, fight, or flee.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]@[member="Garth Hummel"]@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]

Varus Ren

V
@[member="Sargon Vynea"]

They wanted to surround him, pin him in with numbers. This action would be the death of them. As one of the men stabbed at Garth, the assassin caught his hand and the wrist, then yanked him forward by it and slit his throat in a single motion. Without missing a beat he caught the man's falling dagger and spun on his heel, throwing it into the chest of another.

Garth ducked, the force warning him in the nick of time that a blow was coming for his head. Shooting back his elbow he forced the man to keel over in pain, then snapped his neck. Three remained beside Sargon, actually, two. Hummel preformed a similar move with the man whose neck he'd snapped's knife, hurtling it into one of the other's throats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom