Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master Nomination:Rasu Gan

Cedric Dorn

C
So, someone asked me a question today and i found my answer was rather lacking. This question was, "Why isn't Rasu a Mater?"

This question of course sparked a slight investigation and i looked into Rasu after realizing that i had seen her in pretty much every major thread for the Republic in the past like three months. Because of this and the amount of work she does i would like to take this opportunity to nominate @[member="Rasu Gan"] for Masterhood.

If she doesn't want this she can simply say no in this thread but i feel she more than deserves it. Not sure if i can vote since i'm staff....but my vote is

Yes

Rasu Gan

Training:
Teachings of the Light (Master thread)
Shadows of the Order (Training Thread)

Training Students:
The Rise of the Clone
[Faction] Tython: Jedi Academy

Faction:
[Faction] Hot ice (Mission)
[Faction] In the Marshes (Training Mission)
[Faction] Fortress on Umbara
What it means to be a Jedi
Reinforcing a Jedi's Skills
A Quest for Knowledge/Friendship
[Faction] From the ashes we rise, the rebuilding of the Hall of Healers
Sight Seers
A Royal Arrival

Skirmishes:
A New Breed

Dominions:
Je'daii Quest (Iridonia)

Invasions:
[Invasion] The Liberation of Ossus
[Invasion] Crimson Tide
[Invasion] The Liberation of Dac
[Invasion] Here comes the Freedom Train

Other:
Crash Landing
Girls just wanna have fun
Fight Club
Trust no one
One Step Closer
Only one can take the Prize
Is it hot or is it just me?
The Risks One Takes
As we move on...
Little Green Riding Hood
A Twisted Examination
Between Friends...
[Duel] A Night to Remember

@[member="Selena Halcyon"]
@[member="Rianna Organa"]
@[member="Iella E`ron"]
@[member="Phylis Alince"]
@[member="Carn Dista"]
@[member="Kiskla Grayson"]
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
@[member="Syn"]
@[member="Avy Valla"]
@[member="Daella Apparine"]
@Diana Moridena
@[member="Karen Roberts"]
I'm sure i missed some <_<

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Diana Moridena said:
This question was, "Why isn't Rasu a Mater?"
That answer is easy, she was promoted to knight at Ossus's conclusion. Does not mean Rasu hasn't earned it or worked hard just the timing of it seemed very very early. She has worked hard as the headmistress of the jedi academy and brought it back. Been loyal to the faction and helpful both IC and OOC.

I give a yes

@[member="Rasu Gan"] Trust me, I'd love to say yes if it weren't for that. But if you don't get it today, then my advice to you is to step up your game, thread more, gain more attention as someone who deserves to be Master'd, contribute more to the faction, etc. I've been in a "Not yet" position before for this kind of thing, you just need to keep working hard, and when the time is right, it'll come. Keep your head up.

The RPJ's have voted no for the following reasons:

could do with a little more in terms of teaching-training RP.

same reasons as above

In my mind, I think that they need to work on their training, I would love to see some more training threads, to back up their skills. two threads of training does not a master make.
Whenever someone believes that @[member="Rasu Gan"] has adequately fulfilled the RPJ's requests for her to do before Master, feel free to nominate her - no matter the time span between this thread and the next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom