Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Member of the Month March's Member of the Month

"Reppin' my town, when you see me you know everything."

Many names were discussed by the Staff team for the Member of the Month pick for March. Since we've restarted the MOTM archive, the old archive was wiped, and many of those names have been lost to history.

And it's always difficult to pick just one writer. There's so many good writers here, that's just real talk, not a boast. And while concepts come up like, "well, we gave X faction a MOTM last time, maybe we spread it out" or "well, this person only does Factory stuff, this person only does Codex stuff" it always comes down - for me, not speaking for other RPJs or Admins - it always comes down to how much they impact the community.

Anyone can write. It's the beauty of the format. But those who stand out, those who help others, those who step up and inspire the rest of us - they're a bit rarer. Personally, as a person who's witnessed so much here at Chaos, I don't look to elevate a member to "Member of the Month", I don't worry about the PR aspect or what makes the community looks good. I look for those who inspire me, surprise me. It's a selfish outlook, but I think it works. On that same note, I also personally and publically hate ties. I dislike obeying the system's status quo.

And sometimes you just wanna tell the status quo to get bent and do your own thing.

Gir Quee Gir Quee
Darth Metus Darth Metus
Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr

This month we're declaring three members of the month. Each of these three - Gir, Metus, Jerec - has been a notable member, Staff member, faction member, and served the community in some way. They've long stood tall, helping others and creating memorable stories and environments for all of us.

Gir,

Metus,

Jerec,

We salute you! Congratulations on being selected the first trio to receive Member of the Month, and thank you for inspiring the rest of us.

Last edited:
Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
ji9pI99.png

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

Thanks, folks. Glad to be here, and congrats to Gir Quee Gir Quee and Darth Metus Darth Metus .

A writer's only as good as their community, so my thanks to (among many others) the excellent people of Darkwire and the Scar Worlds.

ji9pI99.png

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

Thanks, folks. Glad to be here, and congrats to Gir Quee Gir Quee and Darth Metus Darth Metus .

A writer's only as good as their community, so my thanks to (among many others) the excellent people of Darkwire and the Scar Worlds.

I propose a Boost thread with you three, and charge the audience members.

(Ane have Darkwire swipe the grand prize during the show)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom