Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandalorian rebellion against the Dominion (Deathwatch?)

Tallia Farn said:
[member="Cedric Grayson"]

Ah too little too late then. Well regardless, the second option would still stand. Claiming close by systems which would eventually lead to Skirmishes and Invasions instead of using the Rebellion rules. In a story sense though, it would still function as a rebellion against the Dominion Rang'ade by the Deathwatch (I'm using that name atm as a place holder, but if any of the Deathwatch from the Mando'ade have an objection to that just let me know guys).

Glad to see there's an interest in this idea though!

[member="Cole Dagos"] [member="Jhiaga Shiwr"]

That's the single greatest thing I've seen all day lol
To be fair it was unoriginal but *shrugs* :p

Cole has met a PC Death Watch member before but I am not sure how meeting more of them would play out. Either way it wouldn't hurt to keep an eye on how this progresses.

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
Cedric Grayson said:
[member="Tallia Farn"] - The Mandalore hex is already claimed as of this map update. That being said, the surrounding territories are not.

Tallia Farn said:
Ah too little too late then. Well regardless, the second option would still stand. Claiming close by systems which would eventually lead to Skirmishes and Invasions instead of using the Rebellion rules. In a story sense though, it would still function as a rebellion against the Dominion Rang'ade by the Deathwatch (I'm using that name atm as a place holder, but if any of the Deathwatch from the Mando'ade have an objection to that just let me know guys).

The rebellion must be initiated within 14 days of the Dominion reaching Tier 3
You have 10 days to start the Rebellion.

[member="Cedric Grayson"]

MFW you takes it from zero to 60 way too fast.
2919689-4831166425-29196.gif

Cedric Grayson said:
I personally would love to get my Mando going again, but I haven't had much practical reason to as of late.
And yet all of thenadvertisements which tie Zaz's group to the Dominion have thumbed their noses at Manda'lor and the Mando'ade faction. His own advertisement even suggests they could be considered Dar'manda. There is a major Mandalorian faction and movement to bring them together again. That's as practical as it gets.

Not wanting to be part of that is another story, and can't be faulted for that, but let's be honest there are plenty of plot oriented practical reasons to write a mando right now.

If we are willing to work together there are some amazing stories which could be told here. Story is why most of us write anyway.

#staythecourse

Damn well things exploded since I last checked lol but I've talked to [member="Cedric Grayson"] about it and we're not going to be pushing for a Rebellion thread even if the rules would allow it.

That said we're not going to abandon the idea we're just going to give it more of the slow burn treatment to allow for more of a story to develop, which will allow for some skirmishes to take place which will have faction rewards and IC consequences to give it more flavor than if we were to just pop in and take the hex in the matter of one thread. This would most likely escalate to an Invasion thread of Mandalore after the appropriate build-up has occurred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom