Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Mandalorian History

I'm looking to chronicle the history of the Mandalorian people, hopefully being able to write up several historical articles coming from the in-character standpoint of a PC. That being said, there are obviously a lot of threads to sort through tagged with 'mandalorian,' 'mandalore,' etc. So, basically, I'm looking for help to create a rough timeline and single out notable threads and events so that these chronicles can be of the utmost accuracy.

If you are interested, feel free to help!

I'm looking to chronicle the history of the Mandalorian people, hopefully being able to write up several historical articles coming from the in-character standpoint of a PC. That being said, there are obviously a lot of threads to sort through tagged with 'mandalorian,' 'mandalore,' etc. So, basically, I'm looking for help to create a rough timeline and single out notable threads and events so that these chronicles can be of the utmost accuracy.

If you are interested, feel free to help!

I don't believe I ever made a cohesive timeline of events, but I did compile the Mandalors.

Mandalorian history can basically be summed up by silly decisions, a plethora of backstabbing and betrayals, coupled with lots of chest pounding. Aside from that, there's a few articles that're linked in my Clan submission, if you're interested.

On mobile now, but will edit with proper links when I get to my desktop.

EDIT:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom