Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major Faction Rules Change

2. Major Factions must maintain 8 or more unique, individual, active characters to remain active. Each character must be written by a different person.

The number of active characters required has been bumped from 7 to 8.

It was an idea floated some time back, when the board was smaller and there was less major factions. It was agreed then that it wasn't a fair increase, but I think the amount of major factions popping up and sticking around shows we have the member base to support a one writer increase for check ins.

evil-plotting-raccoon-meme-generator-good-good-3c890d.jpg

Iella E'ron said:
Changes ... ?? changes???

koala-fight-o.gif

.. and everyone thinks them cute... :p

Koalas have the smallest brain per mass ratio of their... little group of pokemon-looking relatives. Also, their brains lack ridges. Also, instead of drinking milk like pretty much everything else that is cute and furry... Their young eat their mother's poop.

[member="Captain Larraq"], as a former multiple guinea pig owner, I can tell you that that delicious looking morsel is no quokka.

You'd probably cause an international incident cooking one of those marsupials.

Hal Terrano said:
[member="Captain Larraq"], as a former multiple guinea pig owner, I can tell you that that delicious looking morsel is no quokka.

You'd probably cause an international incident cooking one of those marsupials.
Larraq pointed Nuclear Warheads at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. When they raised shields to protect the temple, I pointed Nuclear warheads at the nearby residential district.

I'm fine with international incidents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom