Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major Faction Rules Change

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
This was done with the sole intention of choking out the lesser Major Factions/Upcoming factions that barely miss the margin. This is really just map population control. I have proof but will not provide it because it will be followed by heavy denial and either way nothing will actually change.

TL;DR: Too many new major factions lately.

Særa Ayña Savan said:
This is really just map population control. I have proof
You don't need proof, you've got my confirmation that this is exactly my intent.

Edit: The requirement exists solely as a method of population control. The reasoning behind raising it should always be obvious, and if you want to know more in detail - just ask. Conspiracies are more exciting, sure, but if you're actually looking for answers - ask away.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Proverbial Chopping Block:
  • Moross Crusade
  • Shadow Empire
  • Black Suns

Everything else seems pretty stable and active, at least to self-sustaining standards.

PS: Still crossing my fingers for a Republic beatdown.

Actually,

Moross has made every single check-in since it's creation without any need for Admin inspection of activity of the members and with a few members to spare.

Just because we aren't stampeding across the forums causing drama does not mean we are on the chopping block.

Honestly the Shadow Empire never had a chance after it's founder dropped out on it... (My opinion)

Black suns is being icly crippled by the Red Ravens, but that's also stirring up activity- they'll probably make it.

I sincerly hope Morross dosen't die... I've always liked them.

Tefka said:
You don't need proof, you've got my confirmation that this is exactly my intent.

Edit: The requirement exists solely as a method of population control. The reasoning behind raising it should always be obvious, and if you want to know more in detail - just ask. Conspiracies are more exciting, sure, but if you're actually looking for answers - ask away.
Population_control_motiv__by_AmayaTaki.jpg

Nyxie

【夢狐】
The chopping block was my opinion. My opinion is a leaderboard. The lower end of that leaderboard is where the Crusade stands. Ergo it is on the chopping block. I'm not trying to spit on the Crusade, but it's just not on the top of the food chain, in opinion and statistic fact.

The point about the rivalry with the Ravens is a good one. That could very well be a game-changer for the Suns... assuming we don't stomp them out. Only time will tell.

sabrina

Manamune Ticon said:
The chopping block was my opinion. My opinion is a leaderboard. The lower end of that leaderboard is where the Crusade stands. Ergo it is on the chopping block. I'm not trying to spit on the Crusade, but it's just not on the top of the food chain, in opinion and statistic fact.

The point about the rivalry with the Ravens is a good one. That could very well be a game-changer for the Suns... assuming we don't stomp them out. Only time will tell.
You can`t even invade us, you have to go through aca first.
That`s if we check in, as domino has left.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
sabrina said:
You can`t even invade us, you have to go through aca first.
That`s if we check in, as domino has left.
I don't remember any rule saying we need to go through one to hit another, only the 50 post per hex rule. But it's irrelevant, because I wasn't talking about invading. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom