Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major Faction Rules Change

Captain Larraq said:
Larraq pointed Nuclear Warheads at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. When they raised shields to protect the temple, I pointed Nuclear warheads at the nearby residential district. I'm fine with international incidents.

Ah yes, the planetary shutter shields

and the international incident entirely unrelated to this thread

yes....

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Iella E'ron"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
Ha! You guys think those things are dangerous? I walked into my back yard year a few years and saw this motherfether:
black_panther_animal_wildlife_wallpaper_for_backgrounds.jpg

Noah Corek said:
[member="Iella E'ron"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
Ha! You guys think those things are dangerous? I walked into my back yard year a few years and saw this motherfether:
black_panther_animal_wildlife_wallpaper_for_backgrounds.jpg

I live in America. We have this majestic creature.

thumbs_hornoxe.com_picdump214_089.jpg

No really. We have the fat people from Wall-E.
WALMART%20GALLERY1(2).jpg

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
I was going to ask that people keep the thread on topic.

Then I realized that keeping it on topic would equate to a mix of whining and apologetics, and that the community is better served by this marsupial moment of bonding.

All the same...STAY ON TARGET - STAY ON TARGET

Jsc

Disney's Princess
7 more people to go and the Green Gundams for Giddy Gungans Major Faction will rise again! Mughahahaha!

Ahem. I mean,.. 8 is good. :D :p

And some bears, deer, moose, beavers, berserk ducks, crazy geese (they bite mildly harder than expected, I should know), cougars, foxes, majestic fething eagles, hawks, salmon, and apparently at least one tiger that escaped from a private collection.
0_0
It wasn't mine
I swaer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom