Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major Faction Requests Are Temporarily Disallowed

but but but... me @[member="Dharma Vessia"] and @[member="Fabula Cavataio"] were going to form the Legion of Cleavage and make sure the @[member="Tefoo"] overlord and master always has a pillow.

though for @[member="Captain Larraq"] you can still do things on Felucia since your not mining a restricted material you don';t have to have the Republic know about it

Fabula Cavataio said:
What's a "faction?"
They're either glorious micro-communities full of creativity or they're testosterone-filled rage pits of hellish despair that scream "DOMINION EVERYTHING".

The latter can be identified by their lack of hygiene and vitamin D.

I don't know what is this utter fascination to become a Major faction.

There are so many awesome storylines one can get into without being a major faction at all, where characters can truly impact the community with just a single thread that can lead to ramifications for many characters.

Just because you are Minor, does not make you any less important in the grand scheme of things. Sometimes, it's best to take things slow... and see where it takes you.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Ayden Cater said:
Large factions are a thing. Doesn't mean minor factions can't operate in the same territory.
It absolutely does. It's called Laws and Ideology. -.-

Is it lucky, that on half of the planet's I'd likely be shot on sight? I feel so fortunate...

I have made my point, and I am powerless to change it. But what Alan said gives me hope and reassurance. Maybe he's right, maybe things can turn around in the future. It's unlikely unless favoritism finally finds a faction against Republic agendas but who knows.

@[member="Særa Ayña Savan"]

Maybe don't do things that would get you shot on sight and that might not be a problem.

Honestly, there are very few people who hunt for people running around their territory. I've had people doing raids on OP planets and I just let them right on. Why? Because I can't be bothered to try and stop literally every little raid and attack. It's less that I don't care about OP and more it would be exhausting to try. Plus, fun stories.

So your big complaint right now is that you've gone and done things that would have you shot on sight on a number of worlds, and this is other people's fault how? This still does not preclude you setting up shop on a planet. Change your face and name. Lord knows people have done that before to avoid exactly what it is you'r complaining about.

@[member="Tamara"] they would have done it too, if it weren't for instantly being kidnapped by another faction. Although you could consider it my choice because I chose to be taken in by OP rather than become a slave of a Venator-jacking ewok tribe.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
LOL did what? It's a brand new character. Firstly, I shouldn't be inclined to change anything about my characters based on another group's beliefs. Second off, people will hunt you for being part of Faction A or allied to Group B. You don't need to do anything. My "complaint" stands unchallenged.

Excuse if the reference is improper, as it is historical context; All political, religious or social debates on real-life topics on the board are to be confined to the Water Cooler forum. [Source]

I joined the CIS though, problem solved.

(This is Saera btw, just on one of my subs)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Well, I cannot change what my character literally is, it's not as simple as alignment, but you are right on one point. I chose to make her what I did, I should know the consequences.

(It is partly racism. I can't remember any Sithspawns who were Jedi)

Small reminder for those that might have forgotten:

1) This is a forum and a game - relax

2) Staff does a lot and we're providing you with a really awesome event and we'd like to focus fully on it

3) Please keep politics out of a game - ruins things.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom