Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major Faction Requests Are Temporarily Disallowed

Særa Ayña Savan said:
Favoritism can come from more than staff ya know, but I'll take that as a sign. :p
There's only two groups on this forum that can express the kind of favoritism that can be game-changing. "Staff", a grumpy old man whose bad vision and lack of care equates to not moving to resolve the very insignificant problems...

And "The Popular Majority", a very violent kid who has a lot of pitchforks and torches at his disposal. I can confirm you're not on Staff's radar, Saera - we don't really care what people do until you're breaking rules - so if you're trying to call out and take on the second group...

Lol.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Well, yes. For a community, sometimes we sure don't act like one. xD
I'd also love to see the day when there isn't at least one person who sees things in a political perspective. It's just human nature, though, so I guess it can't be blamed.

Darth Praelior said:
but but but... me @[member="Dharma Vessia"] and @[member="Fabula Cavataio"] were going to form the Legion of Cleavage and make sure the @[member="Tefoo"] overlord and master always has a pillow.
@[member="Darth Praelior"], @Fabula Cavataio, If you form the Legion of Cleavage I'm going to form the Cleaving of Leavage. It's a faction devoted to killing people who depart from factions. For money. Or maybe an agrarian-minded faction devoted to chopping down trees. One of those two. And yes, I know very well where your eyes are, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom