Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major Faction Applications & Faction Creation Is Being Disabled

Faction Creation will be disabled November 8th.

Major Faction Applications will no longer be considered starting November 8th - Mid-December.

Tefka's Note:

We're disabling this stuff for the upgrade.

We've been talking about moving for a long time now. Upgrading our infrastructure. Moving off the duct tape. This old gal has been holding down for us strong for nearly 7 years now. Recently, I've acquired many of the pieces to begin our move, and have conducted several tests to ensure the downtime and experience for you is minimal.

In some respects, the change will be minimal. In others, drastic. We'll still roleplay, we'll still have factions, we'll still invade, dominion, have our cool new map, and all of you Major Factions shaking in your boots right now will survive through this change.

It's important to note that data retention is my highest priority. We're not going to lose much, if anything at all, and if a sacrifice needs to be made you'll know about it well ahead of time.

Stick it out with me, it might get bumpy, but it's going to be worth it.

1b2aeb140b745b2f504bbbb9aaa72370.jpg

Darth Metus said:

[member="Tefka"]

Are we not gonna talk about the 104 messages in your box boss? XD
Would drive my OCD through the roof.

On the subject at hand however, very excited for the coming transition and the above image looks amazing!

Great stuff, [member="Tefka"]!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom