Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maddie's Art Emporium, Grand Re-Opening

Vereshin

V
[member="Madison M. Maxwell IV"] Am I allowed to trouble you for another avatar? I have new art of my character which doesn't have as dark shadowing, and might look better with the effect.

Here is the picture. I'd like another dark static effect please. Thankyou very much!

I have made a request before already (Hi, Jaya Tandris here!) so if you're too busy feel free to refrain from taking this one on, but if you've got the time it would be amazing if you could work your magic on this:

oW2Y3NUd_o.png

I would greatly appreciate it!

EDIT: If the effect could be fire-related, that would be really cool.

[member="Madison M. Maxwell IV"] Your avatars are beautiful. Are you still making them?

I see you currently have a lot of requests. If you are still making avatars, any chance you could do mine with the same overlay as you did on this one?

photo-16083.gif,q_r=1513828407.pagespeed.ce.uGsV1Xx0c4.gif

Vereshin

V
[member="Madison M. Maxwell IV"] Hey, I've changed my mind about the effect I would like for my new avatar. Can I please have a smoke effect? Could you put the smoke on the right side to make it look like it's coming from the cigarette? Thankyou very much.

Here is the image if you need it again.

Welp, I guess you weren't expecting this many interested customers in such quick succession!

To add just one more to the list, do you mind doing something with turquoise dark with mine? Maybe added a slight rain effect or dark swirls, artist's choice really. I also could care less when it's finished, so please, take as much time as you need to follow up all of the other requests and make sure that it's how you want it.

You can either do it with my current image or with the original, borderless one, once again, your choice.
Thanks so much!

| [member=Madison M. Maxwell IV] |

Olrunn Darr

Talk Of The Wolf And Behold Its Skin
I'd be delighted if you could employ that special mysterious ability for Olrunn here. Her face claim is model Anna Shut.

Feel free to design it how you want to, love all of your previous works!

[member="Madison M. Maxwell IV"]

Gonna put any further orders on hold while I work to finish these up because I owe people!

The interest is really appreciated though! It's really cool to see all my avatars spread across the forum :wub:

[member="Madison M. Maxwell IV"]

I'm in no rush, and as you said, my request will be put on hold until further notice, but I just love the effect you have on:

photo-17350.gif,q_r=1514706084.pagespeed.ce.xus5HiRkPL.gif

If you wouldn't mind doing something like it to Des here, I'd be extremely appreciative. Her avatar image is this for reference. :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom