Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maddie's Art Emporium, Grand Re-Opening

Gah! It seems I've come across this forum a tad too late. On hold already, business is booming hmmm?

Much like [member="Shaydae Desmaris"] I'm in no rush (my OC bio is still in the works right now, actually) but couldn't help requesting a future avatar. The effects are truly lovely and eye-catching.

Could I ask you to work your magic on mine as well? I don't care what you do with it, anything will be exciting. I'm also going to request no fire-y stuff? Ive seen a lot of that, I'm curious about what other effects you've got.
Screen_Shot_2018-02-11_at_4.39.32_PM.png

Sorry for barging in here and demanding even though you're on hold, I just had to get in here while I still could. Thankyou so much!

[member="Madison M. Maxwell IV"]

If you still have the time to make more avatars, I have a couple I'd love to see made on your wonderful style.

There's this one which I'd like to have a fire effect applied: [Link] | Source: [Link]

And thos one which I'd like to have an icy effect applied: [Link] Source: [Link]

If you don't mind can i get a gif border background of my profile pic you can make it whatever you like no rush (surprise me) ;)

Kyrinov

][ A B S O L U T I O N ][
Hello, [member="Madison M. Maxwell IV"]!

All the avatar includeses is this image with the face portion only. This would be border by a thin clear line on the inside of the image, similar to Cadmon Geller's avatar.

I'd love and appreciate it if you would take on this avatar for me! :)

Ylva Heavenshield

Y

Are you still offering to do Avatars for people, I've always liked what I've seen here but never made a request of yours before.

You do an amazing job of making the simplest design look incredibly appealing and admirable.

If you are willing to take on another request, I would love one with a winter-like effect, please?

Figured it's about time for a new avatar.

Saved you a bit of trouble and removed watermarks on the picture below. Your usual would of adding a lighter little frame around it and probably some ember particles or haze to go with it. I leave the decision up to the artist.

SirS1iV.png

[member="Suki Klev"] & [member="Kor Vexen"] Happy to do these -- I'm going to be travelling for two days however so they won't be done until I'm back to my desktop on Thursday, sorry for the wait :(

Elena Lowe

E

I've been admiring your work from the sidelines for a few months now, really great stuff.

I was wondering if you could add a border and effect to my display picture, Here's the original image, and here's an alternate.

Cheers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom