Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maddie's Art Emporium, Grand Re-Opening

TL;DR: I do the nice things! Ask me for the nice things! Part 2!

By the 'nice things' I mean pretty avatar gifs. I've recently stepped my game up big-time -- I no longer use Photoshop's built-in GIF encoder to make my gifs and I use an alternative program that I run through Windows CMD, and it leads to a much higher GIF quality. I also now loop effects in After Effects so they look way smoother and not so janky so basically everything in the old spoiler is just there for the historic value and shouldn't be used as a reference for my current work. Second spoiler is for the new stuff.

821a5b32f3.gif

(For my Writer's account, so I've put it aside)

48e4b37d51.gif
a6e5a69a07.gif
NSVVJtU.gif
3tn10IV.gif
photo-17546.gif,q_r=1515962005.pagespeed.ce.FMc20qzaKK.gif
6c55ee4bb1.gif
photo-17350.gif,q_r=1514706084.pagespeed.ce.xus5HiRkPL.gif
photo-16990.gif,q_r=1514928552.pagespeed.ce.xLxPaftDyX.gif
photo-17013.gif,q_r=1514909160.pagespeed.ce.T5_s1iiJ1c.gif
photo-17166.gif,q_r=1514882128.pagespeed.ce.Z6qNT5OTJ4.gif
photo-17624.gif,q_r=1516483417.pagespeed.ce.RTN_mtGN6u.gif
photo-17238.gif,q_r=1514909844.pagespeed.ce.CoVsuXkkhK.gif
26f44ff1b3.gif
photo-17341.gif,q_r=1514914174.pagespeed.ce._fBekjUzFx.gif
photo-16083.gif,q_r=1513828407.pagespeed.ce.uGsV1Xx0c4.gif
4f0d6e55db.gif
091b89a620.gif
fda8428460.gif
338e48ee0d.gif
7fad5fa342.gif
3e021e54c9.gif
843dd77a1e.gif
66af5405ab.gif
9fe628fbd4.gif
82385d16cd.gif
2f05130fa7.gif
4b3363d34c.gif
b017341504.gif
photo-1357.gif,q_r=1515811996.pagespeed.ce.90p4durEre.gif
600839de3b.gif
efc93ee10e.gif
917e4ce011.gif
c8eca3f288.gif
3426e84883.gif
9ba3e9bfae.gif
photo-17655.gif,q_r=1516676005.pagespeed.ce.xwfyzqiafd.gif
photo-17640.gif,q_r=1516592970.pagespeed.ce.H7dDvdoApy.gif
photo-17638.gif,q_r=1516591953.pagespeed.ce.hsHlWbpsCK.gif
photo-17664.gif,q_r=1516744400.pagespeed.ce.VHw_31pTyU.gif
5a5e35ed01.gif
055f1bc6b3.gif
ff08fbd900.gif
e0ba6c11c0.gif
5c676b9b23.gif
d7c3d3aaf6.gif
8d3897fe2b.gif
3f11c5cc7e.gif
d2aff331c7.gif
U63Vuo5.gif
v5FRWdu.gif
53VDpJ7.gif
b348a1d1e9.gif
d83195ad9f.gif

And some signatures. I'm still not open to signature requests at the moment, but if I offer, then that's a different story. They require too much work on my part to handle public requests.

408969cd94.gif

ecbb3f38d9.gif

fa18be5370.gif

These two are sort of ying-yang.

88f6f687ab.gif

00ab6a963c.gif

Yeet.

I know that a lot of people have requested things while I was gone, and it's a bit hard to go through the backlog, which is why I've made the decision to completely clear my queue of any waiting projects. Any orders before my latest reply to this thread are going to be disregarded, so if you're still interested in an avatar but posted here please let me know by replying again so I can add you back to the list! I'm going to be open to 3 orders at a time to ensure I don't get swamped, with two waiting spots. Once those are all full you'll have to wait until slots open again -- I'll try to post here more often with updates for when that happens. :cool:
  • [member=Koushou Finlay Alastair]
  • [member=Suki Klev]
  • [member=Kor Vexen]
  • [member=Leah Kaban]
  • [member=Cato Marek]

Volkan Haran'jai said:
[member="Madison M. Maxwell IV"]

Color me interested. I am seeking something with a stoney background with fiery cinders. Much appreciated if you do this. ^^
Sounds fun! Safe to assume you want it done to your current pic?

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Ooh, I like. Any chance you can do something kinda like what I have now, but more...kinetic? I'm not really sure how to get more specific, aside from the fact that Rusty makes and uses absurdly powerful weaponry, so something maybe burny or explody. Doesn't have to use the same pic, it was just something I slapped on there. I'm a lot better at designing guns than graphic design, if you can't tell.

I can build you a custom weapon for your troubles, if you'd like.

Rusty said:
Ooh, I like. Any chance you can do something kinda like what I have now, but more...kinetic? I'm not really sure how to get more specific, aside from the fact that Rusty makes and uses absurdly powerful weaponry, so something maybe burny or explody. Doesn't have to use the same pic, it was just something I slapped on there. I'm a lot better at designing guns than graphic design, if you can't tell.

I can build you a custom weapon for your troubles, if you'd like.
[member="Rusty"] I could definitely do something like that! I can't tell, don't worry If you have a picture for me I'll see what I can whip up. I'm not sure if I'd have use for a custom weapon, but if you're offering I could probably put it to use!

Noah Corek said:
I am for sure interested in it.
[member="Noah Corek"] Excellent evil laugh track just throw a picture my way that you'd like used and maybe an idea of what kinda effect you'd like (Or I could just go with it)

So much better than the stuff I do, if you could do something with something fiery to mine that'd be awesome, I can give you the PSD I used for this image, too, if you want/need it.

Vereshin

V
[member="Madison M. Maxwell IV"] Omg I love your avatars and I'm so glad you made this!

If possible I'd like an avatar made from this image with a grey background and a creepy static effect similar to this.

Thankyou very much and wonderful work!

Lily Kuhn said:
So much better than the stuff I do, if you could do something with something fiery to mine that'd be awesome, I can give you the PSD I used for this image, too, if you want/need it.
[member="Lily Kuhn"]

Absolutely! The PSD would be super useful too, just shoot me a DM and we can figure out how to get it to me :D

Jaya Tandris said:
Those avatars look amazing. If you could do something fancy for this avatar, I would greatly appreciate it!

B2gwH1zV_o.jpg
[member="Jaya Tandris"]

Mwahahaha, that'll do! I'll have something for you soon!

Vereshin said:
[member="Madison M. Maxwell IV"] Omg I love your avatars and I'm so glad you made this!

If possible I'd like an avatar made from this image with a grey background and a creepy static effect similar to this.

Thankyou very much and wonderful work!
[member="Vereshin"]

Oooh I love doing static effects. Consider it done! :cool:

Leira Rhys said:
I am interested!

Could you make this image have little flickers of flame with it? Like the little sparks?

Thanks!

[member="Leira Rhys"]

Absolutely!

Roella Arwyn said:

do ur magic space dwarf.

Roella_Arwyn.jpg
P-Pardon? Space Dwarf?

urluckywebaes

Saoirse Flynn said:

These are gorgeous. I'd love something for this avatar (sized/full version), either something fiery or a static design most likely but I trust your judgement. Thanks so much!
[member="Saoirse Flynn"]

Mwahahhahaa, my judgement should not definitely be trusted!

I should have all the pending avatars done before tomorrow, I hope

Yeah, okay. This is kinda awesome. Can you do one for me for this guy? This might be a fun one. But if you have the time and want to take a look, I am using Tom Hardy in Taboo as my playby.

These look awesome!

If I could get something like maybe cracks(?) idk falling or washing over the page, not at a great density. But just enough?
Also if you could do something to make the eyes glow a bit. I'll take you out for dinner.

Matadorus_2.jpg

Here's the OG unedited variation of my playby for use at your leisure. C:
No rush!

Ronan Vizsla said:
Yeah, okay. This is kinda awesome. Can you do one for me for this guy? This might be a fun one. But if you have the time and want to take a look, I am using Tom Hardy in Taboo as my playby.

[member="Ronan Vizsla"] I automatically love you for telling me your playby, 200% more useful! You're on the list!

Srina Talon said:
[member="Madison M. Maxwell IV"] These are great! I LOVE your work GF!
<3333333

The Matador said:

These look awesome!

If I could get something like maybe cracks(?) idk falling or washing over the page, not at a great density. But just enough?
Also if you could do something to make the eyes glow a bit. I'll take you out for dinner.

Matadorus_2.jpg

Here's the OG unedited variation of my playby for use at your leisure. C:
No rush!
Oooooh I definitely have ideas for that, [member="The Matador"], What an interesting idea, I'll definitely have fun with this one...

-

Just an update, I have quite a few of these done (But I've had a brutal time of it at school...) But the good news is that after today I'll be free, so expect a slew of your avatars to come in the next day or so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom