Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lucerne Personal Defense

Milla Kryst

Might Just Change Your Life
Gir Quee Gir Quee

In need of a device/munitions with anti-vehicle/armor capabilities. Preferably launched from your LPD-53 Crasher Underbarrel Grenade Launcher for ease of use. As strong as you can get it, but if it can be used against APC's and Walkers, then that should be great. Prefer APHE or HEAT style (penetration with explosion on the inside). Please let me know if this is something you can do, or if you have something capable of doing such.

In need of a device/munitions with anti-vehicle/armor capabilities. Preferably launched from your LPD-53 Crasher Underbarrel Grenade Launcher for ease of use. As strong as you can get it, but if it can be used against APC's and Walkers, then that should be great. Prefer APHE or HEAT style (penetration with explosion on the inside). Please let me know if this is something you can do, or if you have something capable of doing such.
I've been meaning to do something similar for a bit, but I'll just move it up in the que. Expect to see it within a week!

Gir Quee Gir Quee
Captain Jhira Mereel steps into the store, and slips a card on the table. Unable to quite contain her gleem in her eye, she says softly, “I’ve been invited. I need a thing or two for my armor, some knives … a new grenade launcher …” Because every girl should have her own grenade launcher. “I’ll just browse …

(I would like to purchase, please:)

Melee weapons:
LPD-28 Silver Talon series Vibroblade - Beskad version.
LPD-24 Cracken Combat Knife - Vibro throwing knives, one set please. The range on these is extraordinary !

Goodies:

Individual Disruptor Field - for getting past those pesky barriers, or … melting droids.
LPD-40 Icejet Miniaturized Cryoban Projector - for on gaunlet, so I can use it other places. With case of canisters.

Grenade Launcher:

LPD-17 Hammerstrike Grenade Launcher - Oh my! I need this! And ammo… one case each:
  • C-22 Fragmentation Grenade: This is fairly common weapon seen across the galaxy, which typically is used to create a cloud of rapidly expanding shrapnel that is effective against infantry and other lightly armored targets. The Hammerstrike typically fires these with set timers which are activated by an actuated hand in the firing chamber. However, it's not uncommon to hear of soldiers modifying these grenades with impact detonators for use in the Hammerstrike.
  • LXR-6 Concussion Grenade: This grenade is probably the second most common payload after the C-22. It has a tight, focused blast radius that is poorly suited against groups of soft targets like infantry, but is well-suited towards piercing through the armor plating of vehicles and other barriers.
  • EMP Grenade: Another fairly common weapon, this grenade can cause electromagnetic pulses that can fry or temporarily disable electronics in such things such as droids, weapons, and vehicles.
  • Smoke Canister: This CSPL-12 canister produces an erupting stream of smoke used to mark sites for other friendly units, obscure the vision of opposing forces, or to “smoke out” occupants in enclosed spaces.
  • T-238 Canister: This CSPL-12 canister produces a cloud of T-238, which causes intense and immediate nausea and vomiting in most organics. It is most often used for riot control purposes or to combat creatures.
  • Cyroban: This CSPL-12 canister releases a cloud of chilling Cyroban. This intense freezing effect is not only used to damage or destroy targets, but also sees use in putting out fires and combating area of effect thermal weapons.
  • Plank Gas: This CSPL-12 canister releases a cloud of plank gas, which rapidly corrodes not only flesh, but eats through metal objects as well.
  • LPD-56 Firewrecker anti-armor grenade. The Firewrecker is a relatively modern example of an anti-armor grenade designed to give the average, individual soldier a fighting chance against heavily armored tanks and walkers. Firewrecker is a self-propelled grenade that be fired out its own, single use disposable tube launcher, or more commonly through existing grenade launchers, notably the Hammerstrike Grenade Launcher and the Crasher Underbarrel Grenade Launcher.
Hand thrown Grenades:
LPD-12 Hydra Electronet Grenade. Awesome Sticky Grenade !!!!! No nexu will be safe!
LPD-25 Fireblast Dual Purpose Grenade. Fragmentation, Concussion and an Explosive? Amazing.
LPD-39 Coldblast Cryoban Grenade. For those pesky Bryn’Adul.
888 Series Tactical Microcomputer (external). (Thelma - armor IA is Louise.) An augmentation for when not in armor, and for those occasions with no armor.
Ysalamir Class Mental Resistance Collar - 2 one built into armor, one for those pesky formal events occasions

In armor:
Loth-Wolf Series Combat Scanner. An essential Tactical Aid!
Asclepius Bio Support Dispenser. Integrated med kit for those Uh-Oh moments.
Exoskeleton. For carrying all those grenades.
BIA Series Portable Fusion Generator. To power it all.
Tortuous Series Artificial Musculature System. To even the odds!
Re-breather. Oh, lovely! I was looking for a proper one!
SC-1 Hardened com link. Plus a case, as they do not play well with others. Just in case, I’ll be holding on to the
C1.
Myntor Personal Shield. With a set of the modules, though only one can be deployed at a time. Her default is the first:
  • Xythan Force Shield: This module is actually a duplicate of the main system, however, its shields rotate in the opposite direction of the primary shield, which lessens the ability of more powerful weapons to fully pierce through these energy shields.
  • Particle Shielding: This module contains a particle shield generator, providing the user from protection from slugs, shrapnel, many melee weapons, and other threats of a physical nature. This is probably the most commonly used auxiliary slot. Those who use it conjunction with a physical weapon, such as a slugthrower, often synchronize it to their helmet's HUD to allow it to briefly flicker off when they fire their own weapon.
  • Ion Shield: This module contains an ion shield generator, providing protection from Ion/EMP warheads as well naturally occurring ion storms.
  • Sonic: This shield is actually a sonic dissipator, which rapidly reduces incoming sound waves to a fraction of their volume and power. This not only protects the user's ears from loud noises, but actually breaks down the ultrasonic waves of sonic pistols, blasters, and other like weaponry.
  • Radiation Dampening: This shield absorbs and protects against radiation from both artificial sources (like reactors or radiation grenades) and natural sources (solar winds, etc). This is most commonly used by spacers onboard starships (especially when engaging in salvaging operations) or scouts on radiologically contaminated worlds.
  • Thermal: This shield provides an exceptional amount of insulation to the user, protecting them from extreme differences in cold or heat. This is useful to protecting its users from extreme environments and exotic weapons like flamethrowers or cyroban weaponry, but it does not provide protection against blasters, slugthrowers, and most common weapon types.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom