Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character First Sister - Electromancer of the Daeva

C9YB0rX.jpg

TITLE INFORMATION
Name: First Sister
Affiliation: The KainateThe Sith Order
Religious Order: Sith Kabal - Circle of Sorcerers │ Asha'Kurat
Archetype: Sith Sorceress - Electromancer

BASIC INFORMATION
Species: Experiment IX-73b - Qilin
Sex: Female
Primary Allegiance: The KainateThe Sith Order
Current Status: Active
Birthworld: Malsheem

Languages Known:
Languages Spoken:
  • Galactic Basic - Native
  • Imperial Basic - Native
  • ur-Kittât - Native
Marital Status: Single
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
Height: 3'2"
Weight: 71 Lbs.
Measurements: 18A-14-36
Eye Color: Cyan
Hair Color: Black
Skin Color: Pale
Lip Color: Glossy Maroon
Scars:

Though she possesses extremely pale skin owing to long hours of esoteric study, First Sister maintains elegantly-crafted features. Distinct dimples on her cheeks lend her a demure appearance, which is further illustrated by her heart-shaped facial profile, full lips, and prominent forehead. Her bright cyan eyes stand in arresting contrast to her jet-black hair. She prefers to paint her lips with glossy maroon lip color and is rarely seen without lipstick or makeup.

Though short in stature, First Sister possesses a pear-shaped and bottom-heavy physique, featuring extremely broad (Bordering on Cartoonish) hips, a proportionally huge, bountiful rear, and plump thighs. Contrasting with her much wider lower body, she has narrow shoulders, a small bosom, and a waspish waist. While she is by no means physically intimidating, she has never called upon her unimposing physicality for leverage in a fight.

Like all Qilin, First Sister has a single horn which sits near the top of her forehead. Hers is extremely sharp and features spiraling patterns along the shaft.

BIOGRAPHY
Created under the New Sith program under the purview of Darth Carnifex, like all of her strand-cast sisters and brothers, the individual who would become First Sister was grown in an artificial exowomb, undergoing extensive indoctrination and imprinting via flash training. Upon emerging from her exowomb, she was immediately placed under the standard training regimen for New Sith. However, in distinguishing herself as a powerful electromancer, she was given the title First Sister and was placed under a modified training regimen, in order to refine her natural affinity for electrical Force powers and to further develop her talents in harnessing the Force.

Since then, First Sister proved herself to be a capable Sith. Her actions in fighting the then-Sith Knight Grundark to a standstill on Felucia and overcoming two Jedi on the Prosperity during the Invasion of Ziost, drew the personal attention of the Sith'ari, Darth Carnifex, compelling Him to take her on as His apprentice. Later, she forced the Chieftain of the Bryn'adûl, Tathra Khaeus, to retreat on Sev Tok and slayed Darth Sris on Trian, establishing herself as one of the most accomplished Apprentices of the Kainate Sith Kabal.

And yet, First Sister seeks to serve her Eternal Father to even greater heights, in order to see His Eclipsing Mission complete and ultimately, remake the galaxy in the image of her God and Master.

TRAITS
Flash Training:
  • IX-73b Flash Instruction
    • Combat Course
      • Blaster Marksmanship Training
      • Slugthrower Marksmanship Training
      • Exotic Weapon Marksmanship Training
      • Bladed Weapon Combat Training
      • Hand-to-Hand / Martial Arts Combat Training
      • Zero Gravity Combat Training
      • Vehicle Operation
      • Military Communication Training
    • Survival Course
      • Survival, Resistance, Evasion, and Escape
    • Kainate-Imperial Indoctrination Course
    • Education Course - Equivalent to a Secondary School Education
      • Galactic History
      • Mathematics
      • Computer Operation
      • Medical
      • Etc.
Lightsaber Forms:
  • Medium Style: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Fast Style: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Strong Style: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Form IV: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Form II: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
Force Power Archetype: Electromancer
Force Power Rating: Apprentice

• Control
    • Enhance Attribute
      • Force Jump: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Speed / Reflex: Master - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Strike: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Magnify Senses: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Art of Movement: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Move Object: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Pull: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Push: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Flight: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Barrier: Knight - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Alter Environment
      • Electricity: Master - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Force Lightning: Master - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Art of the Small: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Sense
    • Force Sight: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Farsight: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Force Empathy: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Telepathy: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
Cybernetics, Implants, and Augmentations:
STRENGTHS
  • Electromancer - First Sister is a natural electromancer. She is extremely capable of harnessing electricity and Force Lightning to destructive effect, potentially causing various gruesome electrical burn injuries, setting her victims on fire, or even outright disintegrating them via sheer electrical power output. Where her talents as an electromancer were once raw and undeveloped, she is now a bona fide master in regard to Force Lightning and electricity manipulation via Alter Environment.
WEAKNESSES
  • Lightsaber and Weapon Skill - Though she is trained in the lightsaber arts, First Sister’s skills with a lightsaber are barely passable, if not entirely deficient. She also lacks proficiency with virtually all types of small arms and cold weapons, though she can handle a small holdout blaster or a dagger in a pinch.
  • The Purifying Light - As a Dark Side Force Wielder, First Sister is very much vulnerable to Force Light, especially since she has spent all of her life, from conception, immersed in the Dark Side, studying its power, applications, and harnessing her emotions in channeling it.
  • Deficient Stature - It goes without saying that First Sister is very short, even by the standards of her species and gender. This presents her a number of significant disadvantages in melee combat, an area where she is already unskilled in to begin with. However, her size also bars her from wielding rifle-sized weapons. Even standard pistols and sub-repeating blasters are quite large and unwieldy in her tiny hands.
PROPERTY AND ISSUED EQUIPMENT
Technology:
Starships:
THREAD BLING
RD8L5fK.gif
ziostaward.png

MISC. INFORMATION
Confirmed Kills: 80
Galactic Alliance Marine (18)
Tomb Raider Guard (17)
Darth Sris Legionnaire (20) │ Sith Marauder-Assassin (3) │ Sith Juggernaut │ Sith Acolyte │ Darth Sris Praetorian Guard (2) │ Darth Sris
CHARACTER ART
1642621910174062.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom