Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lucerne Personal Defense

Mellifluous Magenta Mellifluous Magenta , from an in-character standpoint, this unfortunately isn't a deal Lucerne Personal Defense can really complete. Laertia Io is wanted in Silver Jedi Concord space as a criminal to my understanding, and the majority of the Lucerne consortium resides within Silver Jedi Concord space (and both notably have fairly close ties). The Silver Jedi Concord would probably not be pleased with one of its companies providing advanced weapons to a wanted person.

However, I think that from an out of character perspective, I think we can rationalize a small number of them getting out via smuggling or "misplacement" to Laertia (probably no more than to equip a squad or two of soldiers) if that's something you'd be interested in.

Unfortunately, I think that offer is beyond the scope of the submission, but I appreciate the consideration! If I decide to go that route, I'll let you know, but it obviously wouldn't be for that particular submission, maybe for an individual character or a small unit.

Gir Quee Gir Quee

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom