Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking to start a story!

Dazzle

D
Heyo! I'm looking for threads for this character.

To give you a bit of a rundown, Dazzle is a RAPTR, basically the spec-ops of the Thraeda species which has just arrived in the galaxy after a very, VERY long journey from a neighboring galaxy. She, and the Thraeda in general, understand a bit of this galaxy through intercepting communications as they got closer but she and the other RAPTRS have been sent out to explore the galaxy, gather intel, technology, and unique resources to bring back to the colonial fleet. She and her Red Team specifically are intrigued by all things force-related and I picture them digging around in a lot of old jedi temples or sith tombs. But at this point I'm just very eager to get this character off the ground and start threading.

In the very unlikely case any of you would like to play a Thraed and begin this story of their migration and integration into this galaxy as well as the development of their society feel free to DM me! I'd love to include anyone willing to dedicate some time to it and cooperatively write this story with me. They have a very modern aesthetic, ranging from near-future stuff to stuff resembling the tech and aesthetics of Halo, and are currently ruled by a military government known as the United Thraedar Navy or U.T.N.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Heyo! I'm looking for threads for this character.

To give you a bit of a rundown, Dazzle is a RAPTR, basically the spec-ops of the Thraeda species which has just arrived in the galaxy after a very, VERY long journey from a neighboring galaxy. She, and the Thraeda in general, understand a bit of this galaxy through intercepting communications as they got closer but she and the other RAPTRS have been sent out to explore the galaxy, gather intel, technology, and unique resources to bring back to the colonial fleet. She and her Red Team specifically are intrigued by all things force-related and I picture them digging around in a lot of old jedi temples or sith tombs. But at this point I'm just very eager to get this character off the ground and start threading.

In the very unlikely case any of you would like to play a Thraed and begin this story of their migration and integration into this galaxy as well as the development of their society feel free to DM me! I'd love to include anyone willing to dedicate some time to it and cooperatively write this story with me. They have a very modern aesthetic, ranging from near-future stuff to stuff resembling the tech and aesthetics of Halo, and are currently ruled by a military government known as the United Thraedar Navy or U.T.N.

Ooh a spec-ops. Sounds fun. Count me in.

This sounds fantastic! Well, the idea of making a thraeda is definitely an option. I may want to discuss/read more about them first, but they look quite fun and I often have character looks/ideas I want to explore. So if you’re up for talking I’m all for it! Just not likely to make anyone with much of a rank. I tend to not do well on that for long (some exceptions/ variations)

I do have characters they could interact with though. Xos Xos would gladly speak to them about the force. Walker Walker would, for a cost/trade. Possibly with their biological data involved. These two are on totaly opposite ends of the spectrum though. Xos being quite light and more sense/meditation focused with some advanced physical ones. And walker being more physical focused like alchemy.

an interaction with Mariah of House Marr Mariah of House Marr could also be fun. Perhaps she cought onto the interception of messeges? Mariah is very into tech, however has a good amount of knowledge on the force due to her parents. But she can’t use it herself. She’s much older than she looks, not that she feels/acts like it most of the time.

Dazzle

D
Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun A ARS VAMI

Thanks for your offers but the U.T.N. is currently uninterested in cooperation with native galactic civilizations at this time.

R RV Co

Well if you're interested you could play a RAPTR commander similar to Dazzle here, or if you're looking for a more civilian-orientated role a scientist or diplomat would be very welcome going forward as the U.T.N. begins to interact more on the galactic stage.

Salis Salis

I'm available on Discord or the forums here to answer any kind of questions you may have about the Thraeda! I haven't written a whole lot as of now, mostly just the species sub, the sub on the U.T.N. and the equipment subs for Dazzle's RAPTR team and the standard equipment of the military forces. But I can certainly answer questions or write up new things as needed!

As for which character to interact with, I think perhaps Dazzle and her team could meet up with Xos, perhaps incognito or running into Xos on some kind of mission to uncover some force relic. But a thread with Mariah is equally appealing! The Thraeda relied solely on Jump Gates (basically just glorified hyperspace cannons) back in their home galaxy as no one had invented the hyperdrive, so one of the first orders of business of the U.T.N. is to seize a hyperdrive to reverse engineer it and start implementing it in military ship designs.

Dazzle oh excellent! I'll definitely try and get into contact with you then. I can't tell what your discord name is but mine is
Amicus#8495

Well if we go with Xos, he often receives visions through the force. So it's possible it lead him somewhere specifically for them to meet, or perhaps somewhere and he had just finished doing something and then they met him. He doesn't delve too deep into obtaining possessions of the force, but I imagine if he was lead to do so he might, if only for the safety of others. He's a rather friendly individual and would definitely go for 'talk first, conflict as the very last of resorts' essentially.

Also those jump gates are absolutely fascinating, if somewhat terrifying lol. As far as seizing a Hyperdrive goes, hm. Mariah's ship is fairly big (for a civilian at least) but I'm not sure it would look like an appealing target to steal from or not. That said, they could still probably try for it, could be interesting to see how that played out. Mariah herself really avoid fighting, instead using a remote controlled droid (he can function independently) and a large amount of drones. In space her ship is probably one of the hardest to take down, but landed I do imagine there's potential. She does work with others a lot naturally so she could just simply be there when they try to steal a ships hyperdrive. Or be on board if they steal the whole ship, which would be somewhat amusing.

Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun A ARS VAMI

Thanks for your offers but the U.T.N. is currently uninterested in cooperation with native galactic civilizations at this time.

R RV Co

Well if you're interested you could play a RAPTR commander similar to Dazzle here, or if you're looking for a more civilian-orientated role a scientist or diplomat would be very welcome going forward as the U.T.N. begins to interact more on the galactic stage.

Salis Salis

I'm available on Discord or the forums here to answer any kind of questions you may have about the Thraeda! I haven't written a whole lot as of now, mostly just the species sub, the sub on the U.T.N. and the equipment subs for Dazzle's RAPTR team and the standard equipment of the military forces. But I can certainly answer questions or write up new things as needed!

As for which character to interact with, I think perhaps Dazzle and her team could meet up with Xos, perhaps incognito or running into Xos on some kind of mission to uncover some force relic. But a thread with Mariah is equally appealing! The Thraeda relied solely on Jump Gates (basically just glorified hyperspace cannons) back in their home galaxy as no one had invented the hyperdrive, so one of the first orders of business of the U.T.N. is to seize a hyperdrive to reverse engineer it and start implementing it in military ship designs.

Interesting proposals. I'll create a shipbuilder and naval commander who's in charge of the navy's shipyard and applies sciences division.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom