Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for RP

Heeeey. I've managed to free up a lot of space and such. If anyone wants to RP with me let me know just throw something up and @Spencer Jacobs

Open to stuff...any questions PM me or if you have my skype drop me a line there...

Trying not to over load myself so probably going to start 3-4 threads with people since I have my alt to deal with <3

I'm looking for some role-plays to do since most of mine are progressing rather slowly. I can use Stap Praxeum who is a Republic aligned businessman who controls a criminal network. I also have Isolder Arterius who is a new member of The Sith Council.

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

@[member="Valx Raizod"] - lol if you're in the mood to get turned down, then okay

@[member="Stap Praxeum"] - who ever you have the most muse for, if its the force user maybe you can steal some training from her (if you're not a transferring master or even if you just want something to learn!)

I got Arthur who still wants to make connections in other factions and greet other high members of systems. And then i have Alexandra as well, who is pretty much the Rogue Force user loner of my chars.

That sounds like a great idea. Isolder hasn't really been able to do too much since I am waiting for a master for him. So, learning from you would be ideal.

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] - set up a meeting with your character and Spencer, she's married to the leader of the Fringe so you can go off of that. She'd be on Annaj

@[member="Stap Praxeum"] - pick a planet or meet on Annaj seek training if you choose :D

Rozala

R

*offers to rp. Thinks there could be something involving an assassination on someone you know or even yourself if possible. Either way there could be some type of conflict before something or other causes them to meet. Especially if you are free as a master since Rozala has none*

Rozala

R
*shurgs at the idea as it sounds good but needs to ask what type of force training you can offer. Any dark side techniques of the like?*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom