Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for interaction

As the title says, I'm looking for some interaction and just something to get Alida started. The casual sort is prefered, as I don't have anything plotted out just yet.

Also! I'm looking to start training for Alida as a Dark Jedi, so interested parties who need a Padawan...sign up! :)

@[member="Regor Laxvan"] - I'm sure we can work something out. :) I'll send you a PM in the next few hours.

@[member="Soliael Devin Talith"] - Thanks! A little too late for me right now, me thinks. :p

@[member="Josiah Denko"] - Saw, and replied! ^.^ Color me interested!

I seen this and thought to myself, "ok, somebody else needs a hand getting their rpc into play. We can help each other." Then I seen you want to embrace the dark side. Being Jedi allied guess that colors me out of the equation. Still, best of luck and welcome...

@[member="Circe Savan"] - Let's do it! :) I'll think something up and PM you shortly.
@[member="Somarae"] - I'll peek around!
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"] - :D
@[member="Master Dar'rak"] - We can still interact, if you like. :)
@[member="Aran Finn"] - Aren't you flying around with a bunch of criminals, Dad? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom