Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Card Subjects V.5 Darkness of Bogan Legacies

Due to just how much lore the Sith have made on the site, and my extreme reluctance to sift through the massive amount of material in the Faction Archives forum to find anything, I would love if anyone that had a character in the original Sith Empire from when the board first formed or in the One Sith could post some information in here about those characters and any creations they made or positions they held in either of those organizations.

Also highly appreciated if images could be included or any background information or connections to other characters as that will help immensely with making the cards and/or finding stuff.

Also also, if you have information on a character I should include, also feel free to post so I can possibly track down more information.

I wrote Darth Arcis Darth Arcis back in the OG empire days. Briefly ruled as Sith Emperor, lots of naval expansion and waged war with the original iteration of the Mandos. Rivals with Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex and Caulder Dune Caulder Dune (Tyrin Ardik). Pretty close buds with the old Mikhail Shorn and Jacen Cavill Jacen Cavill .

Mordecai here was with the One Sith during the very beginning. As Hand of the Dark Lord, he led the Invasion of Manaan and other battles on behalf of the omnipotent One Sith leader. This is also the arc where he obtained his dragon companion, redeemed himself in other ways, and turned into the big softie he is today. He shared a close working relationship with Reverance Reverance , Vrag Vrag , and Sage Bane Sage Bane (who all should totally get cards).

I don't remember a ton from back then but I'm happy to name drop honorable mentions from the original Sith days. Thanks for doing this - this is neat as hell.

So, not an original member of most Sith stuff. And not sure how relevant this is but may toss it out anyway.

The Jen'ari sith were around for a bit at some point with the Sith Empire and were definitely not friends/allies IC. But to be honest, I don't remember almost any differences except leadership. (Bear in mind, I have only ever been in the sith empire for short times, and the Jen'ari fell not too long after I came in. But I'm pretty sure they had been sizable...maybe) Feel like someone else could fill in that blanks lol.

Ophidia only appeared in the One Sith, but made a name for herself. First she assassinated the King of Onderon in a public ceremony, forcing the GR to move its capital. She rose up the ranks of the Sith, becoming the leader of the Assassins and sitting on the Dark Council with Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex , Darth Pyrrhus Darth Pyrrhus , Isamu Baelor, Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis and at least one more I can't remember after the fall of the Dark Lord.

At the end of the One Sith, she and Darth Cerbera saw the corrupted and weakened state of the Sith and the threat of an imperial takeover, so she set members of the dark council up against one another and initiated a policy of scorched earth. There was to be nothing left behind but death, while the Sith would return in the Stygian Caldera.

Louise

here for your dad
Off the top of my head, from the very start of the forum there was Darth Moridin, Darth Apparatus, Disciple, Darth Sidic and of course, Darth Voracitos, who probably remembers more than I do.

Fatty Fatty will know more.

I had Karin Dorn, who was Darth Asmodea, I've wiped all memory of everything I ever did (which won't have been much) but she was eventually the original Eye of the Dark Lord in the One Sith.

No list of bad guys would be complete without Vulcanus, or Krag as he was known back then. Creator of the Graug, one of the most commonly used dark side species created on Chaos, burned a lot (a lot) of planets including Kalee, where the Republic was also humiliated due to his use of slave tactics iirc, stormed Coruscant and held out against the Republic's defence forces (on his own!) at one point, and was generally considered one of the strongest fire-using Force wielders bar none.

Though his reign near the end of the Empire was brief, he put fire to our hearts.

I'm pretty sure the associated art is RAAM from Gears of War. Tt changed in the recent story of the character, but RAAM is accurate to OG Krag.

Last edited:
I swear I think one of Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex 's writeups a few years back had some of the old avatar images.
Unless he's hiding a super secret stupid sexy sith advent calendar in his closet of all the OG Sith, after stalking all of his approved lore contributions I haven't found any graphics that would be helpful lol

I suppose we could ask Alric Kuhn Alric Kuhn for Darth Moridin and Sarge Potteiger Sarge Potteiger for Disciple what they looked like back then.

Name: Ferian Adair
True name: Stalis'ur'talin

An exile from the domains of the extragalactic species called the K'paur, for his crimes as terrorist, along with his bloodline... the entity that goes by the names of Ferian Adair, Thalius Nendor, and others, reappeared on the galactic stage during the reign of the One Sith.

Ferian Adair is in many ways, a psychopath. At present, he works in torture, experimentation, and corruption. Twisting minds and changing lives... forever. To say he is rotting toxic sludge is putting it nicely.

To many, both within the Tapani worlds, and without, he is their progenitor, due to his taking the place of a doppelgänger in the Mecetti house of Adair eight to nine centuries prior to the present, and other dalliances.

To Aver Brand Aver Brand , he is a twisted doppelgänger of Reverance Reverance . Best to keep a distance.

To Teyla Sal-Soren Teyla Sal-Soren (and countless others) he is torturer and experimenter, irrevocably altering her.

To Kerstan Blackmoore he is grandfather and master. The apple hasn't fallen too far from the tree, here, with Kerstan continuing his experiments on the first of Teyla's children with Damon Riggs Damon Riggs .

To the original Emiery Athelon, a Jedi of the Tapani House Pelagia, he was her seducer, her murderer, and the father of her only child, Lucianus Adair Lucianus Adair - an apple that fell a bit further from this tree. One of Lucianus' sons (Hrethir Adair/Balor Sal-Soren) is an ancestor of Baros Sal-Soren Baros Sal-Soren , and therefore, his children with Teyla Sal-Soren - Brandyn, Briana, and Blaire.

And let us not forget Darth Isolda. <3

Last edited:
Unless he's hiding a super secret stupid sexy sith advent calendar in his closet of all the OG Sith, after stalking all of his approved lore contributions I haven't found any graphics that would be helpful lol

I suppose we could ask Alric Kuhn Alric Kuhn for Darth Moridin and Sarge Potteiger Sarge Potteiger for Disciple what they looked like back then.

Disciple's first avatar on here was Royal Shaco. An annoyingly ancient Sith Pureblood that's so 'insane he's sane,' as it were. I couldn't think of a more fitting image at the time, so here we are.

Louise

here for your dad
Mostly unrelated but I found this wholesome moment, Fatty Fatty

accf8832dbfc2647714dbbb272f42cda.png

SUCH A WEE SWEETHEART.

In Umbris Potestas Est
I had Circe Savan, who was with the first Sith Empire on the site from shortly before Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin left to when Vulcanus ended up ending the faction. Circe was known for overly fortifying Nathema, refurbishing obsolete Sith warships and stockpiling the necessary arms to fight against the Republic/GA if they invaded, and at one time was one of the Triumvirate of Sith Lords who managed the Empire underneath the Dark Lord of the Sith. After TSE died she would go on to be a thorn in the light side’s side(pun not intended) and eventually disappeared after being rescued from getting roasted alive in an oven by Gilamar Skirata Gilamar Skirata .

Who knows what happened to her after that?

The Hound

T
Hounds of Vahl - Eternal servants of the Dark Side. Come in two varieties: Alpha and Common. Common are brainwashed/alchemized darksiders. Alpha are actual monsters with lightsaber-proof skin and typically made from a base of a dark side master or exceptionally strong force user. The last alpha to serve Darth Isolda was an unwilling Jedi Master captured during the war named Turin Val Kur.

For the Hound I used Vasto Lorde Ichigo, but really any creepy white horned monster with a vaguely human shape would work. The Common Hounds I used this art from Peter Ortiz

inevitable_death___closeups_by_peter_ortiz_d2k3e8k-fullview.jpg

Inevitable_Death_by_StandAlone_Complex.jpg

kevin-malo-bastolorde.jpg

958591ab9fd71603b9e33bb1d5fdc0ac.jpg

I used to write Darth Vitium/Silara Kuhn during the One Sith era, but despite being a Voice of the Dark Lord and some stuff she took part in I don't think that she really amounted to as much as some others from that time period in comparison. There was the corruption of Tython that wasn't undone until around a RL year later by the Galactic Alliance (not the current one), but most of the stories I've taken part in with older characters I wrote were mostly personal stories/rivalries and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom